What Has America Become?

Where are all these dangerous leftists y'all talk about? I never see them.
That's because you're a leftist.

What is a leftist, in your view? Because I've been called everything from a Trump supporter to a communist. You're going to have to be more specific.
Sorry. I'm not here to educate. I'm here for my own personal entertainment. You'll have to do the research yourself.

So in other words, you don't actually know what you're talking about. Got it.
Whatever you surmise is no skin off my nose.

Well I'm not perfect, but I generally at least have some idea of what I'm talking about when I post (even if I'm wrong. Hey, it happens). You, on the other hand, apparently don't even have an idea of what you're talking about. So why should anyone listen to you or care what you have to say?

That's because you're a leftist.

What is a leftist, in your view? Because I've been called everything from a Trump supporter to a communist. You're going to have to be more specific.
Sorry. I'm not here to educate. I'm here for my own personal entertainment. You'll have to do the research yourself.

Well I'm not perfect, but I generally at least have some idea of what I'm talking about when I post (even if I'm wrong. Hey, it happens). You, on the other hand, apparently don't even have an idea of what you're talking about. So why should anyone listen to you or care what you have to say?
Well, it's time for me to go to work. WORK: It's the thing American patriots do to support themselves and their families. That's all the education you get from me today. Good luck.

Well, it's time for me to go to work. WORK: It's the thing American patriots do to support themselves and their families. That's all the education you get from me today. Good luck.

Working on Sunday? Poor guy. Best luck and best wishes to you.

It's not an editorial. It's a letter to the editor. You can view a glass as half empty if you want to but America is still the greatest Country on the planet. It's interesting to note that you will never hear the chant "USA, USA" at a democrat rally.

It was chanted at the 2016 Democratic National Convention though I'm not so sure that a simple chant is proof of patriotism.

A country where most no longer look at both sides of major issues, or if looking its to find fault. not to learn, so even when not agreeing you can at least understand there point of view, making it possible to not hate other Americans just because don't subscribe to your personal world view. am sick of people being called trailer trash or welfare bums. most people are not trash or bums.

This succinct editorial describes most of what is wrong with American politics today.

Ken%20Huber.png

Looks like your only choice is to go live in a cave, and eat nuts and berries.

Hardly so. I run from no one! I shoot them as they get within range!

ol·i·gar·chy
[ˈäləˌɡärkē]
NOUN
oligarchies (plural noun)
  1. a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution

Not long ago a Comservative named Ronald Reagan said "It's morning in America."

Today the Trumpians sound the alarm of fear and division.

Where are the Conservatives?
Trump is not a conservative. He is a pragmatist. He doesn't give a shit what party you belong to. He recognizes problems, tells you which one's he's gonna solve, and then starts doing it. There's no fear in fighting against creeping liberalism....only good sense. The division comes naturally when fuckhead liberals get their panties in a wad upon knowing their dreams are being smashed.

What was it the bitch, Hillary said when she figured out she'd lost to Trump? "We are fucked!"

Liberalism sucks!....and history proves it!

Fuck liberalism! Fuck liberals!

A message that tells us we should be afraid of other Americans is poison. A message that there are simple solutions to assuage the fears being shown is dangerous to our democracy. And messages that sow fear, hatred and division are welcomed only by those who lack imagination, courage and our image American optimism.

Poison, danger and fearful minds will always be rejected by the responsible, the mature and the thoughtful.

Beats lighting a candle and singing we are the world with your finger up your ass wondering what happened .
5995c149f1a8501d008b5ab4-960-720.jpg

It's not an editorial. It's a letter to the editor. You can view a glass as half empty if you want to but America is still the greatest Country on the planet. It's interesting to note that you will never hear the chant "USA, USA" at a democrat rally.
I haven't said that America is not great and I don't believe the author thinks so either. With all the drive toward a mommy government upon which all should depend and the liberal's laying out the red carpet for more illegal dependents, it's difficult to be convinced that there's still enough time to take the country and the Constitution back to save our grandchildren from becoming slaves to government assholes. That is not what our founders envisioned. That is why they gave us the 2nd Amendment.

Democrats don't wave the American Flag or chant "USA-USA" because they believe in globalism, big government, and obedience by the poor masses to thousands of regulations written by snot-nosed kids fresh out of the liberal halls of 'higher education', all of which are or will be on the federal payroll.

I don't buy into the globalism big govt theory nor will you ever see me waving a flag chanting USA because both are overdone and at times nauseating. I woke up and worked to take care of my family while not really caring all that much about the messed up political system. There is nothing I can do about what happens.

`
I'm not concerned what old white men think America has become. It's an idiosyncrasy of mine. I care what the new generations think.
`

`
I'm not concerned what old white men think America has become. It's an idiosyncrasy of mine. I care what the new generations think.
`
New generation are whining sheepals , indoctrinated by democratic collages , they could not change a flat tire or an oil change much less add anything of value to a company. :113::113:

Not long ago a Comservative named Ronald Reagan said "It's morning in America."

Today the Trumpians sound the alarm of fear and division.

Where are the Conservatives?
Trump is not a conservative. He is a pragmatist. He doesn't give a shit what party you belong to. He recognizes problems, tells you which one's he's gonna solve, and then starts doing it. There's no fear in fighting against creeping liberalism....only good sense. The division comes naturally when fuckhead liberals get their panties in a wad upon knowing their dreams are being smashed.

What was it the bitch, Hillary said when she figured out she'd lost to Trump? "We are fucked!"

Liberalism sucks!....and history proves it!

Fuck liberalism! Fuck liberals!
Sadly you seem to see nobility in your attitude.

Forum List

Back