What Has America Become?

America has become a confused nation afraid of its own shadow, flush with old people, who think like old people, who just. won't. fucking. die.
America has become a confused nation afraid of its own shadow, flush with old people, who think like old people, who just. won't. fucking. die.

So, you want your parents to die,your grandparents ,along with your aunts and uncles ? You need some serious counseling.:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Everyone dies.
Yeah, and I hope I can piss on your grave one day.

Quite unlikely. I'm probably one of the youngest posters here. But everyone must have dreams, I suppose.
I still hope

So, you want your parents to die,your grandparents ,along with your aunts and uncles ? You need some serious counseling.:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Everyone dies.
Yeah, and I hope I can piss on your grave one day.

Quite unlikely. I'm probably one of the youngest posters here. But everyone must have dreams, I suppose.
I still hope

Keep dreaming.

Everyone dies.
Thanks for the heads up.

Didn't realize I was talking to you.
It's a public forum.

Yeah, I read the pseudo patriotic, what's wrong with 'Murica, red white n blue letters to my state newspaper quite regularly.

I liked this one a whole bunch better from this morning.

Dismissive Attitudes

March 16, 2018 06:46 PM

A legislator threatens to call the Idaho State Police if students exercise the First Amendment. An administrator threatens students with truancy if they momentarily walk in respect for victims. When the people we have empowered tell us to sit down and shut up it’s time to stand up and speak out.

Local dismissive attitudes are symptomatic of a national dysfunction. Officials have failed us for generations, ignoring changing social climates and misrepresenting constituents. Desperately clinging to antiquated ideals for personal legacies will fail as these leaders are supplanted like obsolete technology.

We point fingers, but check the mirror: we have failed. We have apathetically trusted those in power believing “it’s not so bad,” thus the consequences of collective inaction. Could it get worse? — Children are killing children.

It is critical mass, and children are stepping up … be prepared to move aside quietly or be trampled in the stampede of major social reforms. A bloody revolution is underway.

Passively accepting dead kids as collateral damage for a puritanical status quo “vision” of our forefathers is sickening. Every dead child is martyred but they have not died in vain … we haven’t yet witnessed the full ramifications of their sacrifice.

CHRIS ANDERSON, BOISE

Anderson letter: Dismissive attitudes

Not long ago a Comservative named Ronald Reagan said "It's morning in America."

Today the Trumpians sound the alarm of fear and division.

Where are the Conservatives?
The authoritarian known as Reagan kinda sucked and the left still hated him with a passion.

The real question is, where are the liberals? They seem to have been replaced by nothing but a bunch of communists.

We are at war with leftist insurgents, after we finish destroying them things will get back to normal.
Absolutely. Trump is a cold bastard. But fighting these leftist traitors is cold bastard business. Trump is the man we needed at this point in history.

Who are these leftists that you speak of? Kids who don't want to get shot in school! God damn them!!!

We are at war with leftist insurgents, after we finish destroying them things will get back to normal.
Absolutely. Trump is a cold bastard. But fighting these leftist traitors is cold bastard business. Trump is the man we needed at this point in history.

Who are these leftists that you speak of? Kids who don't want to get shot in school! God damn them!!!
What are you rambling about? Are you old enough to have a job, or are you "entitled"...

What are you rambling about? Are you old enough to have a job, or are you "entitled"...

Where are all these dangerous leftists y'all talk about? I never see them.

That's because you're a leftist.

What is a leftist, in your view? Because I've been called everything from a Trump supporter to a communist. You're going to have to be more specific.

What is a leftist, in your view? Because I've been called everything from a Trump supporter to a communist. You're going to have to be more specific.
Sorry. I'm not here to educate. I'm here for my own personal entertainment. You'll have to do the research yourself.

Sorry. I'm not here to educate. I'm here for my own personal entertainment. You'll have to do the research yourself.

So in other words, you don't actually know what you're talking about. Got it.

So in other words, you don't actually know what you're talking about. Got it.
Whatever you surmise is no skin off my nose.

Forum List

Back