What happens when you excessivily tax people?

I missed that commerical because they haven't delivered my entitlement HD TV. What is the holdup?

I believe the hold up to be trying to find a rich person who has not been 'Taxed Enough Already".

I don't want to understand. Just get me my flippin' TV!!!

I think it's my turn to buy the TVs for the terminally lazy. Do you have a specific make and model in mind. I'd hate to get the wrong one. I'd hate for the poor to think I was not pulling my weight.

I want to watch the HD TV from my new power scooter, so I'm going to need a remote with the TV. 42" or larger plasma. I'm going to need the service agreement and have it installed too.

I missed that commerical because they haven't delivered my entitlement HD TV. What is the holdup?

I believe the hold up to be trying to find a rich person who has not been 'Taxed Enough Already".

Don't tell anyone, but they are hiding on the Democratic side of the Aisle. The product of wage manipulation and Social Engineering. Maybe We can institute a special Union Tax???:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: One day the Dems. will wake up to find that the only resource left to fund the Hordes they created, are Unionized Government Workers.:eek::eek::eek: The More than Equal, funding the banned, punished, disenfranchised, and the proletarian. The next phase will be the work camps. Then, the ovens, and the mass graves.

Why is it that the only ones with Avatars that illicit images of "work camps. Then, the ovens, and the mass graves" are all you right wing pea brain authoritarian followers???

"Why is it that the only ones with Avatars that illicit images of "work camps. Then, the ovens, and the mass graves" are all you right wing pea brain authoritarian followers???" - Bfgrn

Mental note, no avatar is translated as vision of a work camp and mass graves?

You wearing the same tights as yesterday Bfgrn? Did you bring your nail? I brought the baby food jar for you.

There are several solutions.

Lie about how much you make
become so rich you don't care
become so poor you don't care
become a drug dealer
become Amish

Speaking of coming straight from the stereotype catalog....:lol:

Reagan and Bush created most of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

Reagan's own budget director, David Stockman, said the tax cut was a "Trojan Horse" so they could lower taxes for the rich.

Google "David Stockman Trojan Horse."
Just like a stereotype to act as though history started on the day he was born. :lol:

Chris you do realize that the rich got a 1% tax break while those of us in the 5 figure salary range got a 3% tax break don't you?

Yes 1% of 1,000,000 is 10,000 while 3% of 50,000 is only 1,500 but as a percentage of income the Bush Tax cuts benefitted the poor more than the rich.

In fact those making 2x the poverty line or less had their federal tax liability reduced to zero percent by the bush tax cuts.

Please dont parrot the fringe media and DNC talking points without first looking into them.

Oh and if you want to start a debate with me over this I can pull out specific facts and figures with links, if i need to.

You are asking Kirky to be honest?

Waste of time.

Anyone talking about Reagan after Bush & Barry blew out the deficiet is not interested in honesty.

And to what nation would they be moving, these poor rich bastards? They pay a much smaller percentage of their income than does the middle class. In every other industrial nation in the world, they would be paying a much higher percentage of their income in taxes.

In 2006, the richest 400 people in this nation paid an actual rate of 17.2% of their income in taxes. Counting all the taxes, that is less than I pay. I really do feel for them.

Buffett tells Dems rich need to pay more - TheHill.com

It is an argument the investor has made before. Buffett said he paid a 16.5 percent tax rate on all his income because the tax rate on investment dividends and long-term capital gains is only 15 percent.

By contrast, a single employee at Buffet’s firm, Berkshire Hathaway, who earns between $33,000 and $83,000 must pay a 25 percent federal income tax rate.

Yes, that Buffett...he and Gates of microsoft had millions they wanted to donate, did they check that box on the tax form to give it to the country that made their lives comfortable, no, they formed a "charity" to protect that money from the gov and to direct it to where "they" thought it would do what they wanted.

Another example of an elitist saying do as I say, not as I do. The press could stop this by asking them that when they are talking about raising taxes, ask them why they don't give more to the gov on their own.

They pay taxes, what else they do with their money is their own damned business.

Maybe you didn't get my sarcasm; Buffet is running around declaring that others (he includes himself because he has enough loopholes not to worry) should pay more taxes. He has the opportunity to voluntarily pay more taxes by checking a box on the tax form and sending the IRS whatever he feels would be a fair rate for his income. He doesn't do this. He supports the gov raising other people's taxes, not his or he would voluntarily pay. If it is so important to him, why doesn't he put his money where his mouth is?

Reagan and Bush created most of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

Reagan's own budget director, David Stockman, said the tax cut was a "Trojan Horse" so they could lower taxes for the rich.

Google "David Stockman Trojan Horse."
Just like a stereotype to act as though history started on the day he was born. :lol:

Chris you do realize that the rich got a 1% tax break while those of us in the 5 figure salary range got a 3% tax break don't you?

Yes 1% of 1,000,000 is 10,000 while 3% of 50,000 is only 1,500 but as a percentage of income the Bush Tax cuts benefitted the poor more than the rich.

In fact those making 2x the poverty line or less had their federal tax liability reduced to zero percent by the bush tax cuts.

Please dont parrot the fringe media and DNC talking points without first looking into them.

Oh and if you want to start a debate with me over this I can pull out specific facts and figures with links, if i need to.

Where you paying tens of thousands of dollars, or where you paying thousands of dollars?
If you want equal taxes, then do a flat tax, say $35,000 a year per person (I believe that is what the gov is spending these days). If you can' t afford that, maybe you should get another job. As long as the gov can distract you with throwing out "he makes more than you, we should make him pay more", the gov will continue to spend this country into oblivion. If you are paying $50,000 dollars in taxes and the gov 'lets' you keep $ 10,000, you aren't being 'given' anything, they are just taking less (kind of like being robbed at knifepoint and them not discovering that emergency stash you keep).
The gov wants to keep class envy alive and well, it allows them to take freedoms and liberties at their leisure. Those being manipulated will not realize how badly it has affected them until long after it has been done.
Bottom line: if it is yours, it is not yours to give.

Here's an idea... let's eliminate taxes; then we can bring home all our sons & daughters from the three trillion dollar wars and numerous bases overseas, dismantle the biggest, most expensive military killing machine in human history & sell off all the furniture at the Pentagon, shut down Homeland Security and the latest ponzi-scheme, a.k.a the "War" on terror. De-fund all the invasive surveillance programs and intel. Then, close down all the prisons that incarcerate more human beings per capita than any other country on the planet...

Oh, how stupid of me... none of THAT is considered "BIG" government...and it's all FREE!!!

Yes, it is stupid of you. Our Constitution provides for our military.

Our Constitution does not provide for a bunch of fucking lazy asses who won't work and keep breeding like rabbits.

So, let's keep the military and get rid of poor people. If we didn't have poor people, the rest of us wouldn't have to keep paying for them. Whiny poor people are who are draining our country, not our military.

You are an idiot.
You calling another poster an idiot is the definition of irony. Especially with that post dripping with lame ass cliches about poor people. You forgot "Welfare Queens" though.

And your "solution" about "getting rid of poor people" is retarded. How do you propose we "get rid of poor people"?

You are the idiot here.

Doug

Forum List

Back