What Happens if the Electoral College Goes Rogue?

• Banned

I don't believe enough of them have the balls to go rogue - but I certainly hope I'm wrong. I prefer Hillary - but anyone but Trump!

If they don't, then they are COMPLETELY useless and are no longer relevant. They better step up to the plate and do the very thing they were designed to do in the first place -- prevent a know-nothing dangerous fascist from infecting the White House -- or the EC has got to go.

So far the electors who don't want to vote for Trump are all democrats. The one republican has already been replaced.

There is a rumor that two hilly electors want to vote for Trump.

So far the electors who don't want to vote for Trump are all democrats. The one republican has already been replaced.

There is a rumor that two hilly electors want to vote for Trump.
Now that would be the perfect ending to the disaster that has been the dems in 2016. Make all this fucking noise and in the end actually lose two electoral votes. Man I hope that happens, what a final fuck you send off to the Clintons and democrats that would be.

You and the rest of the loony left didn't seem to care when the electoral college failed to stopa know-nothing dangerous fascist from infecting the White House in both 2008 and 2012 so forgive me for calling bullshit on your phony hysterics. As someone said elections have consequences and at the end of the day I won.

Forum List

Back