What happened when I refused Tetanus vaccine

Oddly enough, I feel the same way about those that refuse to buy medical insurance. If they can't afford to pay a doctor and didn't buy insurance, let them die. That's called evil and cold-hearted though when I do it.

Not being able to afford something is not the same as being able to afford something, but refusing it because you ask the doctor stupid questions.

Oddly enough, I feel the same way about those that refuse to buy medical insurance. If they can't afford to pay a doctor and didn't buy insurance, let them die. That's called evil and cold-hearted though when I do it.

Not being able to afford something is not the same as being able to afford something, but refusing it because you ask the doctor stupid questions.

Yep how dare he ask what kind of poison is in a vaccine! DAMN HIM!:cuckoo:

Tetanus is very rare. The effects of numerous vaccinations are unknown. Vaccinate at your own risk bu let's not pretend there is no risk. There is currently no evidence of anyone getting tetanus after receiving their initial vaccinations.

The doctor isn't a bloody expert and shouldn't be expected to know of every single chemical that goes into a single vaccine.

The doctor isn't a bloody expert and shouldn't be expected to know of every single chemical that goes into a single vaccine.

Then he shouldn't be a doctor. People trust you to take care of them that means knowing what you are doing and what is in the medicines you are giving them. Exactly why people like the person in the link and people like me do their own research and go on the side of caution and not get this poison put in our bodies.Same reason I don't ingest fluoride anything the nazis used in prison camps is not something I want in my body. Thankfully it was shot down in my town about 11 years ago so our water isn't filled with fluoride and I use non fluoride toothpaste.

Good grief, you get a whole stack of information when you get the vaccination that tells you what's in it, how it works, and what the risks are.

And you have to sign paperwork that says you received the information.

Just because YOU don't understand how it works or what's in it doesn't mean it's evil. Vaccinations come with a certain risk, they always have. But the things we vaccinate against pose bigger risks still..and that includes influenza. People in developed countries are so protected these days that they dismiss the dangers of influenza, tetanus, diptheria, pertussis without having ANY idea how quickly people can die of those diseases..and how quickly some of them can mutate to become even more deadly.

My kids get flu shots every single year. I would never forgive myself if they died from influenza and there was a vaccine available. I get a vaccine most years; and if there's a bad bug then I make a point to get one. I had H1N1 and it took me two months to fully recover. I remember the CDC evacuating hundreds of kids from a nearby Christian camp, and I remember how jittery and scared they were when that was going on. Feel free to avoid vaccines, and count on other people taking the risk to prevent those diseases from getting a foothold in our population...but don't kid yourself. You and your kids can die just as easily as anyone else if you happen to get a drop of a bad virus or tetanus in your nose, eye, mouth or bloodstream.

My kids get flu shots every single year. I would never forgive myself if they died from influenza and there was a vaccine available. I get a vaccine most years; and if there's a bad bug then I make a point to get one. I had H1N1 and it took me two months to fully recover. I remember the CDC evacuating hundreds of kids from a nearby Christian camp, and I remember how jittery and scared they were when that was going on.Feel free to avoid vaccines, and count on other people taking the risk to prevent those diseases from getting a foothold in our population...but don't kid yourself. You and your kids can die just as easily as anyone else if you happen to get a drop of a bad virus or tetanus in your nose, eye, mouth or bloodstream.

I agree 100% (which is rare between you and I). With regards to the part I highlighted - AMEN - but it'd be nice of assholes like AnCapAtheist gave us a "THANK YOU" for it, don't you think?

There's a reason people in third world countries will walk for days to reach clinics where vaccines are administered. They've seen what diseases idiots here claim are "negligible" can do.

Seems that my need for a tetanus shot coincides with accidents. About every ten years.
I'm good for another 7 years before my next rusty metal or gaping flesh wound.

My last one was when I had to get stitches in my finger after pitching it between a post pounder and a post. The shot hurt worse than the finger, but I would rather have the shot than lock jaw.

There are toxins in the air. You should stop breathing now, just to be safe.

My kids get flu shots every single year. I would never forgive myself if they died from influenza and there was a vaccine available. I get a vaccine most years; and if there's a bad bug then I make a point to get one. I had H1N1 and it took me two months to fully recover. I remember the CDC evacuating hundreds of kids from a nearby Christian camp, and I remember how jittery and scared they were when that was going on. Feel free to avoid vaccines, and count on other people taking the risk to prevent those diseases from getting a foothold in our population...but don't kid yourself. You and your kids can die just as easily as anyone else if you happen to get a drop of a bad virus or tetanus in your nose, eye, mouth or bloodstream.

My son and I both got the swine flu. I recovered pretty quick, he did not.
He weighed 27lbs at the start and in two weeks he was down to 21lbs. We spent one very scary night in the ER when his temp was almost up to 105.
But he has had one stomach bug since, no colds etc..
The saddest part was he lost all his baby fat. After the swine flu his cute rolls were no longer. :(

And that's a good outcome.

People and kids can die before they really even know they're sick. I interviewed a young woman, a young mother, years ago...She was young, and vibrant...and she caught some flu bug that attacked her liver. She felt a little bit sick...and the next thing she knew she was on the floor and couldn't move. Someone found her, took her into the hospital..her liver was jello. When I interviewed her, she was around 22 years old and had received a liver transplant...but her chance of a long and healthy life was pretty much zero.

Likewise, people poo-pooh measles.."Oh it's just a little rash that goes away, the vaccine is more of a threat..." bullshit it is! Measles is potentially lethal, and when you have an epidemic, lots and lots and lots of people die from it.

And that's a good outcome.

People and kids can die before they really even know they're sick. I interviewed a young woman, a young mother, years ago...She was young, and vibrant...and she caught some flu bug that attacked her liver. She felt a little bit sick...and the next thing she knew she was on the floor and couldn't move. Someone found her, took her into the hospital..her liver was jello. When I interviewed her, she was around 22 years old and had received a liver transplant...but her chance of a long and healthy life was pretty much zero.

Likewise, people poo-pooh measles.."Oh it's just a little rash that goes away, the vaccine is more of a threat..." bullshit it is! Measles is potentially lethal, and when you have an epidemic, lots and lots and lots of people die from it.

Yep!
I would have rather had the vaccine.

And it is a risk.

But it's one I go ahead and take. It's always kind of scary with babies the first time you get vaccinations...but I did it anyway.

What Happened When I Refused My Tetanus Vaccine | Collective-Evolution

Smart guy.Kind of pathetic when even the doctor injecting this crap doesn't even know what's in it.

OMG you're an idiot.

Heh,we feel the same about each other awesome! Difference is you blindly believe everything you are told about vaccines. I do my own research.

When your research is reading the website of an idiot, you're still an idiot.

Forum List

Back