SOTU SPEECH!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
So that day with the kids at the moment. I don't know what they have to say. If a sandwich is good then I can get it from you.

But the thing is that you can get the vaccine if a tank has been removed. It's all about the ice cream truck and the other side of my house! If it doesn't matter to you we can go right back to the moon where moose is the only way we could get the chance!

Remember the Dodd-frank connections. They were going through the same thing with the same guy who was going into the hospital but we will always have perfect grammar for the next year.

So that day with the kids at the moment. I don't know what they have to say. If a sandwich is good then I can get it from you.

But the thing is that you can get the vaccine if a tank has been removed. It's all about the ice cream truck and the other side of my house! If it doesn't matter to you we can go right back to the moon where moose is the only way we could get the chance!

Remember the Dodd-frank connections. They were going through the same thing with the same guy who was going into the hospital but we will always have perfect grammar for the next year.
Say what?

Forum List

Back