What Happened to Church?

They were his fag hags. He only banged a woman once, and once means he didn't like it.

lol..

Is that what happened to you?
Why the resistance? You have no problem accepting that jesus lay with prostitutes....but jesus being gay triggers you? What am i missing, here?

You have no problem accepting that jesus lay with prostitutes.

He did?

but jesus being gay triggers you?

got some proof of that?
got some proof of that?

the same proof you might provide that Jesus claimed during the 1st century events that everyone is a sinner and that attaining admission to the Everlasting is only possible by his permission ... your tangible proof.

so, none of ya not anything for proof...

One question.

Why are you assholes spamming the thread?

They spam every thread, or nearly so. Try CDZ rules here; it's just ridiculous at this point, which is why this sub-forum has lost dozens of regular posters who provided some content.

Sometimes the farmer has to get his hands a little dirty when dragging a pig from its pig pen into the slaughterhouse. But don't you worry.

I have raised hogs, mine were grazed in an open field sometimes referred as pasture land they were entirely a different sort than the one's in a pen ... similar to churches that use the christian bible and not what was naturally given to them, they are an entirely different lot than what is meant for paradise - hadit.

whatever other reference in the modern churches for closeness to the Everlasting they may be experimenting can only be an improvement from the past whether their bible or whatever else drove them to their despair one can only wonder.

Whatever drives them to despair is obvious to me. They have been cut off from life itself.

Their minds have been programmed to disintegrate, self destruct, through the power of the death consequent for failing to comply with divine teaching to stand guard over the purity of their own minds and become intelligent thinking beings.

This is the formula... A number of preposterous assertions are made by a talking serpent or a brood of talking serpents, and then initiates are taught that believers are saved, unbelievers damned. Then a number of mandatory degrading practices are associated with belief furthering the decimation of the self. Then to complete the spell people are taught that any rational thought or objection to those preposterous beliefs and degrading practices from within or without are a satanic attack, a sign of the devil, pure evil.

What that does is set the believers mind against itself until there is no trace of any rational thought in brain, nothing true takes root, making the person incompetant and dependent on their cult leader to know what to think and feel about everything, and dependent on their group of similarly afflicted parishioners to perpetuate their specious delusions of being saved by those shared beliefs.

The more they profess a belief in the ridiculous, expecting it to bring them closer to God, the more irrational they become and the further they recede from God in actuality. The more irrational they become and the further from God they recede, the more they feel the pain of confusion and separation from God. The more they feel the pain the more they feel compelled to do the very things that have made them insane in the first place effectively trapping them in a self aggrandizing descent into obliviousness, a very vulnerable and naked state, making them easy prey for every sort of foul and loathsome beast or bird.

Thats why the most despicable,lying, two faced, malicious, self indulgent bastard out there always claws their way up the hierarchy of hell to become their leader....and thats why any rational person who tries to alert their victims to the suicidal absurdity of what they are mixed up in always becomes the enemy.

Last edited:
lol..

Why the resistance? You have no problem accepting that jesus lay with prostitutes....but jesus being gay triggers you? What am i missing, here?

He did?

got some proof of that?
got some proof of that?

the same proof you might provide that Jesus claimed during the 1st century events that everyone is a sinner and that attaining admission to the Everlasting is only possible by his permission ... your tangible proof.

One question.

They spam every thread, or nearly so. Try CDZ rules here; it's just ridiculous at this point, which is why this sub-forum has lost dozens of regular posters who provided some content.

The ignore feature seems pretty cool on this board.

He did?

got some proof of that?
got some proof of that?

One question.

The ignore feature seems pretty cool on this board.

Doesn't do much to thin out the spam; it's still there, whether it's blank or not, taking up lots of space and generating long stretches of nothing.

I have raised hogs, mine were grazed in an open field sometimes referred as pasture land they were entirely a different sort than the one's in a pen ... similar to churches that use the christian bible and not what was naturally given to them, they are an entirely different lot than what is meant for paradise - hadit.

whatever other reference in the modern churches for closeness to the Everlasting they may be experimenting can only be an improvement from the past whether their bible or whatever else drove them to their despair one can only wonder.

I live in a farm county or close to it and the analogy you make to compare your free range to hogs raised for slaughter to church is incorrect. Christian church is free range.

It's archaic. Hog pens aren't used anymore. This is probably typical of atheist thinking and the mess and pigsty are a good metaphor.

Sty - Wikipedia

He did?

got some proof of that?
got some proof of that?

One question.

I have plenty of proof, I just asked for yours, where is it f-trd ...

you have proof Jesus was gay, slept with women?

I haven't opened a bible for over 50 years, but I don't remember that in it.

(psst, I'm agnostic)

if you are going to participate it is your responsibility to know what someone has said to contribute your unsolicited response, jerk -

upload_2018-8-6_12-15-36.jpeg

in this thread, mary magdalene is the antithesis to sisy the OP ... their church.

Saint Mary Magdalene, sometimes called simply the Magdalene, was a Jewish woman who, according to the four canonical gospels, traveled with Jesus as one of his followers and was a witness to his crucifixion, burial, and resurrection.

they despise her and their inclusion, implication representing the 1st century and its promiscuity - the christians have persecuted and victimized since their books publication.

as for you the inclusion seems the same.

I have no idea the sexual orientation of Jesus though it seems obvious they were a reflection of the times promiscuity.

lol..

He did?

got some proof of that?
got some proof of that?

One question.

you are a deceit and a lier ... bring it on coward.

I went to a new church for the first time this morning (because I moved to a new city a few months back, and now I need to find a new church home), and I have to say I don't feel even remotely sufficiently churched.

Maybe I'm just really old-fashioned. I grew up in the same two churches throughout my life; in fact, my husband and I were married in one of them. They were both good-sized, but neither was a "mega-church", and it was not only possible to know everyone in the church, it was impossible NOT to. The services took upwards of two hours from start to finish, and they happened three times a week. When the service ended, there were often people still praying at the altars (this church doesn't even HAVE altars), and it took at least another hour for people to get done talking and interacting and head out the doors. The song service was inclusive; the entire congregation worshipping God through music together.

This service was over in an hour; the song service was the "worship team" - basically a music group - giving a performance with lights and videos on screens and a FOG MACHINE, for crying out loud. It was a lot more like going to a concert than anything interactive. Everyone was out the door in about fifteen minutes, the pastors (they apparently have a huge heirarchy of them) were nowhere in sight, and there was no effort made to even identify new attendees, much less meet them and make them feel welcome. The sermon was still on-point in the Word of God, and they don't seem to have edited out the "icky" parts so many churches do - y'know, references to the Crucifixion, blood, death, Hell, all that uncomfortable stuff - but I have to wonder how you're supposed to learn and grow and connect with the Christian community and draw closer to God when an hour a week of listening to other people perform is all the effort you put into it.

First, church is business now nothing more. Where one go’s to church is mora a status symbol these days rather then worship. No one believes in god anymore.

He did?

got some proof of that?
got some proof of that?

One question.

(psst, I'm agnostic)

if you are going to participate it is your responsibility to know what someone has said to contribute your unsolicited response, jerk -

View attachment 208776

in this thread, mary magdalene is the antithesis to sisy the OP ... their church.

Saint Mary Magdalene, sometimes called simply the Magdalene, was a Jewish woman who, according to the four canonical gospels, traveled with Jesus as one of his followers and was a witness to his crucifixion, burial, and resurrection.

they despise her and their inclusion, implication representing the 1st century and its promiscuity - the christians have persecuted and victimized since their books publication.

I have no idea the sexual orientation of Jesus though it seems obvious they were a reflection of the times promiscuity.

Thanks

( I see you have no proof of Jesus sleeping with women, or of him being gay)

I live in a farm county or close to it and the analogy you make to compare your free range to hogs raised for slaughter to church is incorrect. Christian church is free range.

It's archaic. Hog pens aren't used anymore. This is probably typical of atheist thinking and the mess and pigsty are a good metaphor.

Sty - Wikipedia

It's archaic. Hog pens aren't used anymore ...

images

you have outdone yourself bond, that one has been prettied up by legislation notice it is not a cement floor give your leader some time they will be back on cement.

my 750# boar was as gentle as snow white - when grazed a single wire prevented their venturesome, down the road a guy used (3) 110 volt wires for for 4 hogs inside 10' they were always lose.

at any rate you have no idea how stupid your comment is on - hog production.

Christian church is free range ...

there you are claiming the last word when in reality that was the events of the 1st century you forgery for yourself while being the opposite and proving to be usually wrong again.

ThanksQuote These Messages

One question.

(psst, I'm agnostic)

View attachment 208776

Thanks

Thanks

- or of him being gay ...

I never made such a claim that was made clear for some however in your case there seems something else you are interested in - I've posted as little as anyone participating in this thread.

I will not satisfy you the relationship with mary magdalene as the promiscuity would be more to the issue.

Sty - Wikipedia

images

you have outdone yourself bond, that one has been prettied up by legislation notice it is not a cement floor give your leader some time they will be back on cement.

my 750# boar was as gentle as snow white - when grazed a single wire prevented their venturesome, down the road a guy used (3) 110 volt wires for for 4 hogs inside 10' they were always lose.

there you are claiming the last word when in reality that was the events of the 1st century you forgery for yourself while being the opposite and proving to be usually wrong again.

Not stupid, but correct. We were discussing allegory and you said 'pens' which is different from today's confinement 'barns.' You have revealed that you do not know the difference between a pen and a confinement barn. Like I said. It is archaic. Hog pens aren't used anymore and my statement stands. No question, confinement barns are inhumane which is similar to atheism. We can add that to 'pigsty' which is messy and smelly. So far, we have atheism is messy, smelly and inhumane.

Sty - Wikipedia

images

Not stupid, but correct. We were discussing allegory and you said 'pens' which is different from today's confinement 'barns.' You have revealed that you do not know the difference between a pen and a confinement barn. Like I said. It is archaic. Hog pens aren't used anymore and my statement stands. No question, confinement barns are inhumane which is similar to atheism. We can add that to 'pigsty' which is messy and smelly. So far, we have atheism is messy, smelly and inhumane.

You have revealed that you do not know the difference between a pen and a confinement barn ...

those two are one in the same -

We were discussing allegory

similar to churches that use the christian bible and not what was naturally given to them, they are an entirely different lot than what is meant for paradise ...

you again are unable to discuss what was said but rather claiming fallacies you make to suit yourself the same as your christian bible.

So far, we have atheism is messy, smelly and inhumane ...

whether their bible or whatever else drove them to their despair one can only wonder.

that is you and sisy and the few others that now have no church to call their own ... topic of the OP.

Sty - Wikipedia

images

You have revealed that you do not know the difference between a pen and a confinement barn ...

those two are one in the same -

We were discussing allegory

similar to churches that use the christian bible and not what was naturally given to them, they are an entirely different lot than what is meant for paradise ...

you again are unable to discuss what was said but rather claiming fallacies you make to suit yourself the same as your christian bible.

So far, we have atheism is messy, smelly and inhumane ...

whether their bible or whatever else drove them to their despair one can only wonder.

that is you and sisy and the few others that now have no church to call their own ... topic of the OP.

>>BW: those two are one in the same - <<

Wikipedia has hog pens as archaic. The confinement barn is cruel, but modern. It should illegal, agree?

>>BW: similar to churches that use the christian bible and not what was naturally given to them, they are an entirely different lot than what is meant for paradise ...

you again are unable to discuss what was said but rather claiming fallacies you make to suit yourself the same as your christian bible.<<

Sorry, I'm not following you here. Restate?

Fallacy is a logic error. The Bible is not fallacious, but historical and non-fiction. Why don't you take the passages I give and criticize that? Most of the time, non-believers do not comprehend or misunderstand the Bible. Instead of rush to judgment, such as humans came from ape-humans or monkeys, why not present some examples of where you do not accept and form an argument? You can't just dismiss it with assertions.

>>BW: whether their bible or whatever else drove them to their despair one can only wonder.

that is you and sisy and the few others that now have no church to call their own ... topic of the OP.<<

?

Fallacy is a logic error. The Bible is not fallacious, but historical and non-fiction. Why don't you take the passages I give and criticize that? Most of the time, non-believers do not comprehend or misunderstand the Bible. Instead of rush to judgment, such as humans came from ape-humans or monkeys, why not present some examples of where you do not accept and form an argument? You can't just dismiss it with assertions.

The Bible is not fallacious ...

the christian bible is a 4th century misrepresentation of the 1st century events it deliberately mischaracterizes for political appeasement disguised as a religion.

Why don't you take the passages I give and criticize that ?

I've done that repeatedly, your signature is an example:

Jesus answered, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.

the above is a forgery. the 1st century events did not include your christian religion - everyone is a hopeless sinner, born in sin - those words likewise were never uttered in the 1st century.

why not present some examples of where you do not accept and form an argument?

upload_2018-8-6_20-42-16.jpeg

the above is the creation and intent of 4th century christianity to persecute and victimize the innocent the target most coveted by the forgeries instilled in their document. their wanton lust.

the history of christianity to this date speaks for itself, it is not a church it is a political agenda that has never had an enduring relationship of hope for everyone as the events of the 1st century leaving what few their unsuspecting congregations may be in turmoil. that is not you and sisy.

You can't just dismiss it with assertions ...

bond: Instead of rush to judgment, such as humans came from ape-humans or monkeys -

you are a master of assertions the same with the others you deceive only yourselves.

They were his fag hags. He only banged a woman once, and once means he didn't like it.

lol..

He did?

got some proof of that?
got some proof of that?

so, none of ya got anything for proof...

One question.

Kind of a question that answers itself: these assholes are spamming the thread . . . because they're assholes.

I went to a new church for the first time this morning (because I moved to a new city a few months back, and now I need to find a new church home), and I have to say I don't feel even remotely sufficiently churched.

Maybe I'm just really old-fashioned. I grew up in the same two churches throughout my life; in fact, my husband and I were married in one of them. They were both good-sized, but neither was a "mega-church", and it was not only possible to know everyone in the church, it was impossible NOT to. The services took upwards of two hours from start to finish, and they happened three times a week. When the service ended, there were often people still praying at the altars (this church doesn't even HAVE altars), and it took at least another hour for people to get done talking and interacting and head out the doors. The song service was inclusive; the entire congregation worshipping God through music together.

This service was over in an hour; the song service was the "worship team" - basically a music group - giving a performance with lights and videos on screens and a FOG MACHINE, for crying out loud. It was a lot more like going to a concert than anything interactive. Everyone was out the door in about fifteen minutes, the pastors (they apparently have a huge heirarchy of them) were nowhere in sight, and there was no effort made to even identify new attendees, much less meet them and make them feel welcome. The sermon was still on-point in the Word of God, and they don't seem to have edited out the "icky" parts so many churches do - y'know, references to the Crucifixion, blood, death, Hell, all that uncomfortable stuff - but I have to wonder how you're supposed to learn and grow and connect with the Christian community and draw closer to God when an hour a week of listening to other people perform is all the effort you put into it.

First, church is business now nothing more. Where one go’s to church is mora a status symbol these days rather then worship. No one believes in god anymore.

First, you have just disqualified yourself from having anything meaningful to say on this thread. Second, you therefore need to be warned that repeated posts about "God doesn't exist, Christianity is stupid, you're all wrong" are going to be viewed and empty spam and an attempt to derail the thread, and treated as such.

This thread is for people who actually attend church to discuss the state of modern churches. If you are not one of those people, yet insist on being here anyway, you will be respectful and not try to hijack the conversation and make it about your obsessive need to evangelize your religiophobia.

We now return you to the regularly scheduled conversation.

The Bible is not fallacious ...

the christian bible is a 4th century misrepresentation of the 1st century events it deliberately mischaracterizes for political appeasement disguised as a religion.

Why don't you take the passages I give and criticize that ?

I've done that repeatedly, your signature is an example:

Jesus answered, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.

the above is a forgery. the 1st century events did not include your christian religion - everyone is a hopeless sinner, born in sin - those words likewise were never uttered in the 1st century.

why not present some examples of where you do not accept and form an argument?

View attachment 208891

the above is the creation and intent of 4th century christianity to persecute and victimize the innocent the target most coveted by the forgeries instilled in their document. their wanton lust.

the history of christianity to this date speaks for itself, it is not a church it is a political agenda that has never had an enduring relationship of hope for everyone as the events of the 1st century leaving what few their unsuspecting congregations may be in turmoil. that is not you and sisy.

You can't just dismiss it with assertions ...

bond: Instead of rush to judgment, such as humans came from ape-humans or monkeys -

you are a master of assertions the same with the others you deceive only yourselves.

I see nothing in this post that relates whatsoever to the thread topic. Granted, I might have missed it in all the gibberish, but I feel fairly certain in telling you that any time you are gabbling mindlessly about "the history of the church" and your favorite this-makes-me-sound-smart catchphrases of "antiquity" and "4th century", you are off-topic and attempting to hijack the thread.

Please stop.

lol..

He did?

got some proof of that?
got some proof of that?

so, none of ya got anything for proof...

One question.

Kind of a question that answers itself: these assholes are spamming the thread . . . because they're assholes.

Well, I'm done with answering them, so don't beat up on me any more. It appears you will actually contribute to the forum, so I apologize for trolling the trolls in your thread.

Forum List

Back