what happened on 9/11/2001?

193733.png

Only a moron says "our enemies are barbaric, therefore we need to barbaric too"

Perhaps, but a smart man says "our enemies are barbaric and capable of unimaginable depravity, therefore we must do whatever we must in order to slow their flow."

making a bunch of cowards larger than life is silly.

Pretending our enemies aren't capable of mass destruction right here in America is just plain stupid.

Perhaps, but a smart man says "our enemies are barbaric and capable of unimaginable depravity, therefore we must do whatever we must in order to slow their flow."

Pretending our enemies aren't capable of mass destruction right here in America is just plain stupid.
capable?

The shoe bomber, the underwear bomber, the Times Square bomber?

Oh the humanity! grow some balls

Most twoofers are either libertarians or left-leaning Bush-haters who engage in massive confirmation bias to reinforce their ideology and worldview.

Because libertarians have a pathological hatred of government, particularly the American federal government, they are very malleable and will believe almost any conspiracy regarding the government. I used to be a libertarian, and there are some good ones still around, but many of them are batshit crazy and just embarrassing.

Because Bush-haters think Bush is so evil and bad and capable of doing anything, these twoofers easily believe that Bush was somehow behind 9/11.

capable?

The shoe bomber, the underwear bomber, the Times Square bomber?

Oh the humanity! grow some balls

I'm wondering ... did you intentionally leave 9/11 off your list or did you just forget about it?

Oh the stupidity! Grow some sense.

pathological hatred of government,

Ya, right, a pathological hatred of government
caused me to observe that the fall of WTC7 matches up perfectly to a controlled demolition. & caused me to observe that "FLT175" penetrated the WTC tower wall as would a ghost ..... ( or B movie special effects )

The facts of the events of 9/11/2001 make it abundantly clear
that there is something VERY wrong with this picture and it really doesn't matter of one is a Republican or Democrat or agnostic .... whatever ....
the facts are the facts and that is what matters.

caused me to observe that the fall of WTC7 matches up perfectly to a controlled demolition. & caused me to observe that "FLT175" penetrated the WTC tower wall as would a ghost ..... ( or B movie special effects )

that there is something VERY wrong with this picture and it really doesn't matter of one is a Republican or Democrat or agnostic .... whatever ....

Political affiliation or religious beliefs absolutely do not figure into the equation but one's mental stability certainly does.
The fact is the collapse of the towers and WTC7 matches up perfectly to a traumatic impact, chaotic fires fueled by tens of thousands of jet fuel and falling chunks of large buildings and, not surprisingly, that's EXACTLY what happened on 9/11.

I invite you to read the NIST investigation, the most comprehensive ever done on the collapse of WTC 7.

Yeah, it only took them several years after the fact to acknowledge that it happened.
:lmao:

Horse shit ... but that seems to be your only play.

You're correct. My bd. So many bad reports and fraud. It was the commission report that omitted wtc7 entirely.
NIST just made huge errors in its reports and supposed scientific investigation. Here is the latest white paper on NIST failures over wtc7.

8216 Official 8217 NIST Report Shattered by Architects Engineers for 9 11 Truth White Paper The Millennium Report

Political affiliation or religious beliefs absolutely do not figure into the equation but one's mental stability certainly does.
The fact is the collapse of the towers and WTC7 matches up perfectly to a traumatic impact, chaotic fires fueled by tens of thousands of jet fuel and falling chunks of large buildings and, not surprisingly, that's EXACTLY what happened on 9/11.

wtc7 wasn't hit by jets or jet fuel. NIST even claims the diesel fuel wasn't a factor in the building's global collapse.

Most twoofers are either libertarians or left-leaning Bush-haters who engage in massive confirmation bias to reinforce their ideology and worldview.

Because libertarians have a pathological hatred of government, particularly the American federal government, they are very malleable and will believe almost any conspiracy regarding the government. I used to be a libertarian, and there are some good ones still around, but many of them are batshit crazy and just embarrassing.

Because Bush-haters think Bush is so evil and bad and capable of doing anything, these twoofers easily believe that Bush was somehow behind 9/11.
Pretty funny, isn't it? Boooosh was capable of pulling off this "inside job" perfectly, and has been able to keep anyone from spilling the beans after all these years, yet he was too stupid to plant WMD's in Iraq.

You just can't make this shit up.

I invite you to read the NIST investigation, the most comprehensive ever done on the collapse of WTC 7.

Yeah, it only took them several years after the fact to acknowledge that it happened.

The NIST rightly focused on WTC 1 and 2, where thousands of people actually died.

No one died in the collapse of WTC 7.....as the FDNY anticipated the collapse of the WTC 7 by hours and evacuated the area. They saw the massive structural damage, saw the uncontrolled fires consuming the building, and measured its slow structural failure, its bulging, its leaning over hours with the use of a transit. About 3 hours before the WTC 7 came down, the FDNY evacuated the area to prevent any loss of life. And accurately predicted the building's collapse due to fire to within about 30 minutes.

Why would I or any rational person ignore the FDNY on the collapse of WTC 7.....or the NIST, which conducted the most comprehensive investigation ever done on the building's collapse?

There job wasn't based on appeal to emotion fallacies, but nice try anyway.

No, the job of the FDNY was to assess fires and their dangers. They assessed WTC 7, its damage and its fires and concluded that the building would collapse due to fire and structural damage. And were able to narrow their prediction of its collapse to within about 30 minutes and successfully evacuate the area so that no lives were lose. That's how good their assessment was.

That's not an 'appeal to emotional fallacies'. That's expert eye witness testimony on site and for hours.....that you summarily ignore for no particular reason. And of course, the most extensive and comprehensive investigation of the collapse of WTC 7 ever conducted. Which you summarily ignore, again for no particular reason.

But why would a rational person ignore either the FDNY or the NIST on the reason that the WTC 7 fell?

You flopped, fella. We're discussing NIST inability to even acknowledge in their report for several years the destruction of WTC7, not what you believe (minus any proof) what the FDNY determined.

Appeal to emotion, moving the posts...all classic hints of someone running on fumes.

Not that I care.

Hey, you want to take a swing at this photo for me since you're on a tear about 9//1?

Image187fema.gif

Bankers trust days after the event. Hit by falling debris. Can you explain to me the condition of the flange mid-photo?

asked and answered just not to your satisfaction

Forum List

Back