On 9/11 anniversary, faith leaders nationwide offer prayers, comfort and hope for our country

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I will never forget that day, and it is important that future generations are aware of this day as well, and, the decisions, right and wrong that followed.

May all those who perished at the hands of the monsters who hijacked those planes R.I.P.

May future governments be wise enough to protect themselves from allowing such monsters to enter their country and terrorize their citizens.

Sunday, Sept. 11, 2022, marks the 21st anniversary of the terror attacks that claimed thousands of American lives, wounded many others and caused appalling destruction.

Many Americans will spend the day (and a big part of the weekend) reflecting on the events of that day, while others will reach for lessons, understanding and prayer about the need to rely on God in times of suffering.

As the nation remembers all those those and harmed, faith leaders from around the nation shared thoughts, prayers and remembrances with Fox News Digital of that day and what we all might seek to remember.

"Looking back on 9/11, we remember the fragility of our world and our inability to proactively avoid every tragedy," said Dr. James Spencer, president of the D.L. Moody Center in Northfield, Massachusetts.

I will never forget that day, and it is important that future generations are aware of this day as well, and, the decisions, right and wrong that followed.

May all those who perished at the hands of the monsters who hijacked those planes R.I.P.

May future governments be wise enough to protect themselves from allowing such monsters to enter their country and terrorize their citizens.

Sunday, Sept. 11, 2022, marks the 21st anniversary of the terror attacks that claimed thousands of American lives, wounded many others and caused appalling destruction.

Many Americans will spend the day (and a big part of the weekend) reflecting on the events of that day, while others will reach for lessons, understanding and prayer about the need to rely on God in times of suffering.

As the nation remembers all those those and harmed, faith leaders from around the nation shared thoughts, prayers and remembrances with Fox News Digital of that day and what we all might seek to remember.

"Looking back on 9/11, we remember the fragility of our world and our inability to proactively avoid every tragedy," said Dr. James Spencer, president of the D.L. Moody Center in Northfield, Massachusetts.

“How much money does it take to turn your back on your country, on the American people?” said Juliette Scauso, who was 4 years old when her father, the firefighter Dennis Scauso, perished in the attacks.

Looks like some people mark the anniversary differently than others.

“How much money does it take to turn your back on your country, on the American people?” said Juliette Scauso, who was 4 years old when her father, the firefighter Dennis Scauso, perished in the attacks.

Looks like some people mark the anniversary differently than others.

Those brave men who lost their lives while doing their duty deserve the respect and dignity of reimbursement for their families. I suppose in many cases it is a legal issue, this often confuses the issue from a moral debate to a legal/technical debate.

If the world isn't prepared to wipe Islam off the face of the earth, it's all BS to me.

The question of our security agencies in which we were/are taxed a lot for, screwed up. Why? Just like the same agencies overrated the Soviet Union as an economic power for decades. We citizens get stuck with the bill. And we end up with middle east wars and a loss of rights that we see the Progs using on citizens with glee today.

Relax. You don't blame and punish innocent people for the acts of others.

It has nothing to do with the people. The attack on September 11 had everything to do with a toxic ideology that is incompatible with everything we believe in.

Yeah, yeah. It was bad, it was bold, it was terrible.

But as for the families? Get a life. People die all the time. Most of you were dramatically enriched for your loss. Give it a rest. I'm tired of reading about how your lives were devastated and you are still suffering twenty years later. Get a life. Seriously.

Yeah, yeah. It was bad, it was bold, it was terrible.

But as for the families? Get a life. People die all the time. Most of you were dramatically enriched for your loss. Give it a rest. I'm tired of reading about how your lives were devastated and you are still suffering twenty years later. Get a life. Seriously.

We killed far more of them than they did of us. I sleep well knowing that.

We must not forget about 2.5 million civilians killed by American firepower in Korea 1950-53, and Vietnam 1965-73. In these wars, USA purposely targeted civilians. That is also terrorism.

Sept11.5b901c5ea78b9.jpg

Forum List

Back