What Grade would you give Obama?

What is you Vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Methinks he has failed.

And to think Limbaugh gets pounded for stating from the start what the *O* was going to do and that his policies failed...as did a good lot of us whom also took the time to check this Marxist out...

He needs to either get OFF the campaign trail, [Remember the 'Healthcare Summit" back last winter where he chastized McCain that the 'campaign was over]? And start doing his damned JOB or fold his tent before he's IMPEACHED.

I would give him a B.
He's spent way too much time trying to get bipartisanship from people who have publicly announced they want him to fail.

Forget the Republicans. They are only good at incompetence and failure. When they come up with a good idea it's mostly because they've stolen it from a Democrat. A good idea from Republicans is like the Lotto. It's welcome, but unexpected. Only it never seems to happen.

He spent a year trying to get these idiots on his side and they told him from the beginning, no matter what you propose, we are going to be against it.

They had no counter to anything other than to say no. This is my biggest complaint against him.

Methinks he has failed.

And to think Limbaugh gets pounded for stating from the start what the *O* was going to do and that his policies failed...as did a good lot of us whom also took the time to check this Marxist out...

He needs to either get OFF the campaign trail, [Remember the 'Healthcare Summit" back last winter where he chastized McCain that the 'campaign was over]? And start doing his damned JOB or fold his tent before he's IMPEACHED.

Are you drinking again?

Here is what some at US News have him at

President Obama - US News

A=20%

F=53%

Not sure why the used E, it sure is not for excellent :lol:

Ouch

This is a waste of time in here....there are way more righty's than dems. We all know it. Obviously this is not a slice of america, because if it was, McCain would have won. :doubt:

If we held the election today does anyone doubt McCain would probably win?

I would give him a B.
He's spent way too much time trying to get bipartisanship from people who have publicly announced they want him to fail.

Forget the Republicans. They are only good at incompetence and failure. When they come up with a good idea it's mostly because they've stolen it from a Democrat. A good idea from Republicans is like the Lotto. It's welcome, but unexpected. Only it never seems to happen.

He spent a year trying to get these idiots on his side and they told him from the beginning, no matter what you propose, we are going to be against it.

They had no counter to anything other than to say no. This is my biggest complaint against him.

He had a super majority and couldn't get his health care bill passed, And you fools still try to blame the republicans....Mr Obama has shown us what he's got....Nothing. Total Fail.

A=20%

F=53%

Ouch

This is a waste of time in here....there are way more righty's than dems. We all know it. Obviously this is not a slice of america, because if it was, McCain would have won. :doubt:

How dare you insult the american public like that. He had the same policies as Bush ...what makes you think people's memories are that short.
'
WE ALMOST HAD ANOTHER DEPRESSION! Oh dear god, think about Mccain being in office. What if he died and that TOTAL moron Palin became president.

Seriously, I shudder to think about any of that mess.

I would give him a B.

He had a super majority and couldn't get his health care bill passed, And you fools still try to blame the republicans....Mr Obama has shown us what he's got....Nothing. Total Fail.

We never had a super majority. You must be young, or new to this political thingy, but witht the blue dogs we had, we NEVER had a super majority.

How dare you insult the american public like that. He had the same policies as Bush ...what makes you think people's memories are that short.
'
WE ALMOST HAD ANOTHER DEPRESSION! Oh dear god, think about Mccain being in office. What if he died and that TOTAL moron Palin became president.

Seriously, I shudder to think about any of that mess.

Unemployment would probably be around 8% and the Government would be smaller. For a start.

A=20%

F=53%

Ouch

For successfully and aggressively going after Marxist's goals, an A.

For staying true to capitalism[good and bad times] that has made this country the most prosperous in the world, until Frank, Dodd, and Obama came along, an F. Bush didn't help in his later years, either. Too much spending. Too much bailing out.

We never had a super majority. You must be young, or new to this political thingy, but witht the blue dogs we had, we NEVER had a super majority.

Oh that's right since you couldn't unite your party and had to bribe them you need an excuse. It's OK we understand.....:lol:

Oh that's right since you couldn't unite your party and had to bribe them you need an excuse. It's OK we understand.....:lol:

Belive me...this is HOW he got healthcare passed...that or threats.

He's a Chicago THUG...a professional shit disturber.

Methinks he has failed.

Are you drinking again?

Fuck off twirp. It's a bit stale...and if that's all you have? No wonder you're such a loser.

Forum List

Back