Obama is Officially Politicizing the Spill via BarryInc...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Will you stand with me?

The BP oil spill in the Gulf Coast is the worst environmental disaster of its kind in our nation's history. I am returning to the region today to review our efforts and meet with families and business owners affected by the catastrophe.

We are working to hold BP accountable for the damage to the lands and the livelihoods of the Gulf Coast, and we are taking strong precautions to make certain a spill like this never happens again.

But our work will not end with this crisis. That's one of the reasons why last week I invited lawmakers from both parties to join me at the White House to discuss what it will take to move forward on legislation to promote a new economy powered by green jobs, combat climate change, and end our dependence on foreign oil.

Edited for content. Click on link to read more.

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com

---

:)

peace...

Did President Bush ever raise money off of 9/11? Hurricane Katrina? The thought is mind boggling--who would think to politicize a national catastrophe or use it to push an unrelated legislative agenda?

The Obama administration, that's who. Organizing for America sent out a fundraising email today that makes it clear the Obama White House plans on exploiting the Gulf spill disaster for as much legislative momentum as possible. Captain Kick-Ass has moved on to cap and trade.

What a disgrace:

Obama fundraises off of the Gulf - Laura Unleashed

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
"In other words, our continued dependence on fossil fuels will jeopardize our national security. It will smother our planet. And it will continue to put our economy and our environment at risk. We cannot delay any longer, and that is why I am asking for your help." - Barry...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back