What Grade would you give Obama?

What is you Vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would give him a B.
He's spent way too much time trying to get bipartisanship from people who have publicly announced they want him to fail.

Forget the Republicans. They are only good at incompetence and failure. When they come up with a good idea it's mostly because they've stolen it from a Democrat. A good idea from Republicans is like the Lotto. It's welcome, but unexpected. Only it never seems to happen.

I would give him a B- or a C+.... those of us older have a lot of presidents to compare him with.... :D

:lol: That's pretty good, although let's not forget:

7d1275282087-obama-bush-iii-obama_bush_mix_hybrid_george_bushs_third_term_bumper_sticker-p128612481269450017trl0_400.jpg

E has always been used for behavior status.

E = exemplary behavior.
S= satisfactory
U= unsatisfactory

So bottom of the list is an FU and the top is AE

I tempted to say Zero %, but the scale should be changed to allow for a Negative %. The damage he has caused to the country with his massive spending and debt, and the Obamanation of ObamaCare will last a very long time.

I would give him a B.
He's spent way too much time trying to get bipartisanship from people who have publicly announced they want him to fail.

Forget the Republicans. They are only good at incompetence and failure. When they come up with a good idea it's mostly because they've stolen it from a Democrat. A good idea from Republicans is like the Lotto. It's welcome, but unexpected. Only it never seems to happen.

You are a Far Left Obamarrhoidal Idiot with a commensurate reputation. It's like asking Goebbels how he would rate Hitler.

The fact that you gave this POS a B means that this Monumental Fraud Obami Salaami is the nadir of all the nadirs in Human History.

I would give him a B.

You are a Far Left Obamarrhoidal Idiot with a commensurate reputation. It's like asking Goebbels how he would rate Hitler.

The fact that you gave this POS a B means that this Monumental Fraud Obami Salaami is the nadir of all the nadirs in Human History.

The nadir of all nadirs is a still an accomplishment. Obama couldn't even get that right.
He really hasn't done anything. Health care was the result of Congressional Democrats. Cap n Trade the same. Stimulus largely the same. Congressional Democrats have run the Obama presidency much more than Obama. His one decision, troops in Afghanistan, will be revealed to be terrible, especially after Karzai defects to the Taliban.

I've seen a few Presidents in my day. Served under 6 of them. And this entire administration deserves nothing higher than a total FAIL.

F all the way.

Forum List

Back