What exactly is the problem that Israelites have with the

You call for genocide, only other explanation and smoothing it is one mixed mumbo-jumbo.

I will take no moral lessons from you. Your opinions are better suited for ISIS, not the Western thinking.

I rest my case here.

I call for the destruction / dissolution / cancellation of Israel as a Nazi state.
You really SHOULD take moral lessons from me Lipush. You would be a better person than you are if you did.

I don't call for genocide, and I never have.

I wonder, before you try and prech morales to me, can you tell me what have you ever done for the benefit of your surroundings? how did you try and make something better or become a better person for the people around you?

Who do you think you are coming here telling me how awesome you are, preaching me morales about anything? I mean, seriously?

Every day Lipush. Not in any big way, but through voluntary stuff, helping folk randomly. and all sorts.

You wear your hatred on your sleeve Lipush. You clearly have no sense of justice for anyone but your own. You have no connection to the concept of universalism in behaviour and want one standard for you and those you consider to be your own, and a much much worse standard for those who you dispossess and torment and kill, though it be through a proxy of your armed forces and militia.

Now I do understand that you are very much concerned in what gets you the most in your life, but you trying to benefit from the depravity that Israel unleashed on those who's resources it steals is not decent and not justified.

I think the clearest example of this is when you justified Israelis moving into settlement in Palestine because the cost of living there is cheaper !!!

That sounds embittered. I could ask the opposite question, what is the problem they have with us?

well you are taking land from them, but I'm not asking that, I want to know what you personally have against them? as people.

How so when the evidence shows that they have owned no land in Palestine since 1099, and the legal landowners did not allocate them any land.
What do I have against them, simply put their constant violence and aggression towards everyone else. They tried a takeover in Jordan that resulted in 50,000 Palestinians getting killed. They tried a takeover in Lebanon that resulted in 4,000 Palestinians getting killed, they have tried to take over Israel numerous times and saw 20,000 Palestinians killed. They have committed acts of terrorism on nearly every continent. They are just psychopathic mass murdering rapists that are hell bent on destroying the world just so they can be top dog

You call for genocide, only other explanation and smoothing it is one mixed mumbo-jumbo.

I will take no moral lessons from you. Your opinions are better suited for ISIS, not the Western thinking.

I rest my case here.

I call for the destruction / dissolution / cancellation of Israel as a Nazi state.
You really SHOULD take moral lessons from me Lipush. You would be a better person than you are if you did.

I wonder, before you try and prech morales to me, can you tell me what have you ever done for the benefit of your surroundings? how did you try and make something better or become a better person for the people around you?

Who do you think you are coming here telling me how awesome you are, preaching me morales about anything? I mean, seriously?

Every day Lipush. Not in any big way, but through voluntary stuff, helping folk randomly. and all sorts.

You wear your hatred on your sleeve Lipush. You clearly have no sense of justice for anyone but your own. You have no connection to the concept of universalism in behaviour and want one standard for you and those you consider to be your own, and a much much worse standard for those who you dispossess and torment and kill, though it be through a proxy of your armed forces and militia.

Now I do understand that you are very much concerned in what gets you the most in your life, but you trying to benefit from the depravity that Israel unleashed on those who's resources it steals is not decent and not justified.

I think the clearest example of this is when you justified Israelis moving into settlement in Palestine because the cost of living there is cheaper !!!

I rest my case here.

Again, Beezly, I'm not the one calling to destroy another country.

Justice is within the eye of the beholder. You say genocide as justice, than come and preach me morals about the thirdt Reich, less than a minute after you said the best solution is destroying a state of 6 million Jews.

How is your sense of justice synchs with your high standards, because frankly, I'm lost here.

How is calling for genocide "justice", how is encouraging massive massacre "justified". How does that goes hand in hand with "universalism", which btw IS, again, within the eye of the beholder, as I myslef just say, that calling for genocide on your part can be "universal value of justice". Or whatever.

If on one hand you help and try and make the world a better place, and on the other calling for genocide, than you're either a mantel person or a hypocrite. We have the saying that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

I call for all Jews to sit wherever they want, as laws against Jewish dwelling is pure racism. And I don't view myself as a racist person. I think YOU are one, though.

I rest my case here.

I rest my case here.

Bloody right you are!

You are not just calling for it, in terms of ongoing attacks on Gaza "to keep you safe" but your state is ACTUALLY DOING IT!

Palestine has been struggling to assert itself for decades and if you get your way it never will. How many times have I heard on this site from you lot that Palestinians should just be removed, chased out, spirited away, killed en masse or otherwise disposed of, just for the convenience of Israelis?! Countless times!

Don't try coming all innocent with me Lipush. I don't have the memory of a goldfish, even if you do.

What do I have against them? They murder Israeli babies and then celebrate. They are cowards. Send their kids out as suicide bombers and then hide behind their women's skirts and whine and bitch that they're being oppressed. They celebrated 9/11. They are a cancer. Terminal I hope.

I rest my case here.

I rest my case here.

Bloody right you are!

You are not just calling for it, in terms of ongoing attacks on Gaza "to keep you safe" but your state is ACTUALLY DOING IT!

Palestine has been struggling to assert itself for decades and if you get your way it never will. How many times have I heard on this site from you lot that Palestinians should just be removed, chased out, spirited away, killed en masse or otherwise disposed of, just for the convenience of Israelis?! Countless times!

Don't try coming all innocent with me Lipush. I don't have the memory of a goldfish, even if you do.

I didn't call to wipe of Gaza in any way, so stop the deciet, please.

Removed? I said that currently speaking, Palestine is a fiction, it dosn't exist. Nowhere have you seen me calling for genocide of the Arab community of Gaza.

You're a liar, Beezle.

Big fat one.

Bloody right you are!

I didn't call to wipe of Gaza in any way, so stop the deciet, please.

Removed? I said that currently speaking, Palestine is a fiction, it dosn't exist. Nowhere have you seen me calling for genocide of the Arab community of Gaza.

You're a liar, Beezle.

Big fat one.

Well I cannot be arsed to trawl back through the posts, so I will accept that.
But right back at you re your claim that I promote killing of Israeli babies. You were fantasising.

Palestine exists. All your trying to wish it away will not make it not exist.
It is not complete, it is not tidy, but it sure as hell is there, despite the best efforts of the IDF and the settlers.

You should stop confusing what you wish was true with what is true Lipush.

PS: I accept I could lose a few pounds.

That sounds embittered. I could ask the opposite question, what is the problem they have with us?

Then do it on another thread. Address this thread on this thread.

Fair enough.

As I said, I have nothing against people who have nothing against me.

Few of my closest friends in highschool were Arabs, my commander in the army was Arab. Honestly speaking, I find their culture fascinating. many of their costums I like and appreciate.

Many of their costums disgust me.

Something against them as people I have nothing against. Was Isaac hater to Ishmael? Not that I know of.
Add to that, "is there ANYONE Israelis like?"

I answer your questions on one hand, and on the other, I ask myself why I even bother. I mean, you already said that by your standards, you believe my country should not exist, should be destroyed. So why you pretend to even care about those issues anyway? You're calling for genocide, then talk about people liking each other? or not liking? talk about reasonable anything?

I mean, for what? you pretend to be balanced poster? because you're not fooling anyone.

Israel has invalidated its right to continue, just as The Third Reich did. Israel is a tyranny, a despotic state, a philosophy of selfishness and murder. It was unjustly blessed by the UN to annex someone else's land, and murder its way to possession. Those crimes may, as many have before it, have been lost into history - except that Israel repeats them daily even now.

So if I agree with a clearance of Israel of Zionist and Zionism it is only the same destruction I agree with that was visited on Nazi Germany, which began with a constitutional mandate, but deserved destruction by what it choose to be.

As to my question: ""is there ANYONE Israelis like?"
I ask it because,by observation, Israel likes Israelis. It tolerates non-Jewish Zionists, as long as they tow the line, and it is a false friend to any world power which will make it stronger. But Israel systematically hates Palestinians, Arabs, visiting Christians and non-'loyal' Jews. And for that matter Israel treats its own non-ruling / monied classes with disdain too.

Don't answer if you don't want to. I think the answer is known.

What I see in front of me is a hypocrite poster who is only interested of genociding the people he doesn't like. Calling for killing babies and destroying counties is the most possible evil thing I can think of, and yet after doing all that, you pretend to have morales.

I feel quite and enlightened person, a righteous, compared to you.

Surely you mean yourself?
I know not of cries to kill babies. In fact I would think they are the most likely to deserve everyone's protection.

Destroying Israel will protect babies. I hope it can be done in an orderly fashion of course. Demographically seems the most likely way, but diplomatically and economically would do too. Israel will not be destroyed militarily. No matter how much your politicians try to scare you about that.

Then explain the tunnels under Israeli schools packed with H.E. dug by hamas. Or the pre 2000 attacks on Israeli children when over 2,000 were murdered by the Palestinian terrorists. Then we have the words of hamas themselves who freely admit to targeting children.

Destroying islam will protect babies, as they have murdered over 5 million this year alone in the M.E.

Fair enough.

Few of my closest friends in highschool were Arabs, my commander in the army was Arab. Honestly speaking, I find their culture fascinating. many of their costums I like and appreciate.

Something against them as people I have nothing against. Was Isaac hater to Ishmael? Not that I know of.
Add to that, "is there ANYONE Israelis like?"

I answer your questions on one hand, and on the other, I ask myself why I even bother. I mean, you already said that by your standards, you believe my country should not exist, should be destroyed. So why you pretend to even care about those issues anyway? You're calling for genocide, then talk about people liking each other? or not liking? talk about reasonable anything?

I mean, for what? you pretend to be balanced poster? because you're not fooling anyone.

Israel has invalidated its right to continue, just as The Third Reich did. Israel is a tyranny, a despotic state, a philosophy of selfishness and murder. It was unjustly blessed by the UN to annex someone else's land, and murder its way to possession. Those crimes may, as many have before it, have been lost into history - except that Israel repeats them daily even now.

So if I agree with a clearance of Israel of Zionist and Zionism it is only the same destruction I agree with that was visited on Nazi Germany, which began with a constitutional mandate, but deserved destruction by what it choose to be.

I ask it because,by observation, Israel likes Israelis. It tolerates non-Jewish Zionists, as long as they tow the line, and it is a false friend to any world power which will make it stronger. But Israel systematically hates Palestinians, Arabs, visiting Christians and non-'loyal' Jews. And for that matter Israel treats its own non-ruling / monied classes with disdain too.

What I see in front of me is a hypocrite poster who is only interested of genociding the people he doesn't like. Calling for killing babies and destroying counties is the most possible evil thing I can think of, and yet after doing all that, you pretend to have morales.

I know not of cries to kill babies. In fact I would think they are the most likely to deserve everyone's protection.

Destroying Israel will protect babies. I hope it can be done in an orderly fashion of course. Demographically seems the most likely way, but diplomatically and economically would do too. Israel will not be destroyed militarily. No matter how much your politicians try to scare you about that.

Then explain the tunnels under Israeli schools packed with H.E. dug by hamas. Or the pre 2000 attacks on Israeli children when over 2,000 were murdered by the Palestinian terrorists. Then we have the words of hamas themselves who freely admit to targeting children.

Destroying islam will protect babies, as they have murdered over 5 million this year alone in the M.E.

I see we have the Ultra Stupid form of Phoney back again. Normal service is resumed.

I have nothing against people who have nothing against me.

But I thought the question wasn't "political", so in that case, "you took their land" thing doesn't apply. I guesss, again, that I could ask the opposite question. What about us bothers them? fact that we're Jews?

For the record, my family is one of the few in Israel that has branching and historical roots in this country, going to the days of the late 1800's. I took no one's land. I have much as right to it than your holy "Palestinians".

No you have a right to be there, your family history says so, but remember all the Pals have been born there and have been there through many generations and centuries. Even the leaders of Hamas have roots there.

The leaders of Hamas may have roots there, but their charter says all Jews must leave. Basically, they try to ethnic cleasing the Jews from their state, and they don't do the checking of who has truthful roots and who doesn't.

Yet the only one to be blamed for any "ethnic cleaning" are the Jews.

I wonder why that is.

Because Israel actually does it.
For Hamas it is only wishful thinking.

So why are the non Jews in Israel actually increasing in numbers if they are being "ethnically cleansed" . Even the arab muslims in gaza and the west bank are increasing in numbers so the Israelis cant be trying very hard can they. BUT the Christians in gaza and the west bank have decreased by 84% in recent years due to them being ethnically cleqansed by hamas and fatah.

So were is your evidence of this alleged ethnic cleansing when the demographics go against you ?

The leaders of Hamas may have roots there, but their charter says all Jews must leave. Basically, they try to ethnic cleasing the Jews from their state, and they don't do the checking of who has truthful roots and who doesn't.

Yet the only one to be blamed for any "ethnic cleaning" are the Jews.

I wonder why that is.

Because Israel actually does it.
For Hamas it is only wishful thinking.

Thanks to the Israeli techonology and scientists.

Yes. Modelled on the advanced technology of the Third Reich.

Are you sure as the Palestinian muslims were members of the third reich after their leader went to see Hitler and gave him muslim troops to man the death camps. So you are right the Palestinians FINAL SOLUTION is modelled on the advanced technology of the third reich, right down to the mantras repeated about the Jews.

Just another reason why Palestinians should be wiped out to save the worlds Jews.

Fair enough.

Your call to destroy an antire state and wipe off the Jews will save babies?

How is that you're able to post that without editing?

My CALL to destroy Israel will not. Doing it will.
With Israel gone we can settle down to less US / European ambitions in the region, and the parties there can get used to the idea that they don't have to accept Western Bombings as a daily way of life. With any luck they will draw their own borders, and end their medieval period, in their land, with their culture, rather than the made up modern falsity of Israeli Europeanism.

So does this mean we can wipe out all the muslims in land they have stolen from its rightfull owners, shall we start with Pakistan and head west until we come to Saudi. Then start in the west and head east until we hit Saudi. How many babies will that save do you think, 20 million 40 million or even more. More babies have been killed in Syria and Iraq since January that have been killed in Palestine in 66 years.

Lets say we accept your proposal and allow the muslims to run their part of the world as they see fit, will you accept every muslim living in the west being returned and a carpet ban on any aid to muslim nations and a complete block on any muslim being granted asylum or even entry into a western nation. No mixing of cultures and no quarter given if the Islamic world tries to invade the west. A relinquishing of the horn of Africa that was never Islamic and stopping at the borders of Egypt. See how long you last without Israeli and western medicines and technology. I wonder how you will treat AIDS and Ebola..............

The best thing about keeping the Jew-haters busy here on the interweebz is that they are then not out on the streets, thugs that they are, doing actual physical damage to something - or someone.

:thup:

So, Jew-haters, whine away.

Carry on.

"Zionist - hater" please. :)

We are not like that. For a number of reasons. The top reason is that bullying anyone for their religion is a very low thing to do. It is also illegal. It would also likely impact on decent people who, though Jewish, have refrained from going to Israel to help steal someone else's land.

So many reasons why not.

Zionism is a fundamental part of Judaism and to hate Zionism is to hate Jews. You do bully Jews because of their religion, race, culture and ability to defend against ISLAMONAZI TERRRORISM.
Now produce the evidence that the land was arab muslim after 1099, the majority of muslims in Palestine came from the north and called themselves Syrians right up until 1960 when Arafat was told to take the name by his communist teachers.

Forum List

Back