What exactly is the problem that Israelites have with the

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Palestinian people (lets leave out Hamas and Fatah or stone throwing or cocktail throwing and lets leave out the temple mount issue as well).

Are they dirty, like don't wash or keep themselves clean, wear dirty clothes, or just what is your problem with them? Do the stink and keep their yards like trash. Why don't you want to live or work with them.

Is there anything personally you do not like about them as people. Is it the way they dress?

Do they as people shun you as Israelites, (leave out the stone throwing and stuff)?

Or is it just that you want an all Israelite Jewish country?

I don't understand. Lets leave out all the rioting , as its a reaction.

Palestinian people (lets leave out Hamas and Fatah or stone throwing or cocktail throwing and lets leave out the temple mount issue as well).

Are they dirty, like don't wash or keep themselves clean, wear dirty clothes, or just what is your problem with them? Do the stink and keep their yards like trash. Why don't you want to live or work with them.

Is there anything personally you do not like about them as people. Is it the way they dress?

Do they as people shun you as Israelites, (leave out the stone throwing and stuff)?

Or is it just that you want an all Israelite Jewish country?

I don't understand. Lets leave out all the rioting , as its a reaction.

So you understand that the problem that the Israeli's have with the Palestinians is hamas, fatah, stone throwing, Molotov cocktail throwing, violence, terrorism, blood libels, propaganda and OUTRIGHT LIES. Mix this in with their religious commands and inbreed hatred of all non muslim people and you see the problem. How would you react if say a gang of religious fanatics started killing your people, oppressing them, raping them, beating them and stealing everything of them. All because you would not bow down and worship their leader as God. Because that is what all Jews have put up with for the last 1400 years of their existence. You cant just leave out the majority of the problems to suit your POV, that is being biased and racist.
The rioting, violence and terrorism is not a reaction at all as this has been going on for 1400 years, it is a proaction based on religious commands and brainwashing

That sounds embittered. I could ask the opposite question, what is the problem they have with us?

I agree, and lets see if anyone from team Palestine has the gonads to answer truthfully and honestly

That sounds embittered. I could ask the opposite question, what is the problem they have with us?

well you are taking land from them, but I'm not asking that, I want to know what you personally have against them? as people.

well you are taking land from them, but I'm not asking that, I want to know what you personally have against them? as people.

I have nothing against people who have nothing against me.

But I thought the question wasn't "political", so in that case, "you took their land" thing doesn't apply. I guesss, again, that I could ask the opposite question. What about us bothers them? fact that we're Jews?

For the record, my family is one of the few in Israel that has branching and historical roots in this country, going to the days of the late 1800's. I took no one's land. I have much as right to it than your holy "Palestinians".

Then do it on another thread. Address this thread on this thread.

Fair enough.

As I said, I have nothing against people who have nothing against me.

Few of my closest friends in highschool were Arabs, my commander in the army was Arab. Honestly speaking, I find their culture fascinating. many of their costums I like and appreciate.

Many of their costums disgust me.

Something against them as people I have nothing against. Was Isaac hater to Ishmael? Not that I know of.

Its funny that finally you bring up a positive - constructive/productive - issue, thing is simple.
Every human being on earth respond positively to trustworthy, reliable, and grateful people and in generally good people - that's the way of the world and the opposite is true as well.
The conflict can never put to its end mutually when each aide maintain their position with no compromising and later on turn everything down.
We in Israel experienced it many times and will continue to in the future, you can observe each and every agreement and find out why Israel (remember the thread you made about Yaalon recently? ) prefer to manage the conflict over trying to find the impossible solution, and Jews tend to be very optimistic people.
This is also a reason why I believe that only one sided solution can finally settle the conflict, separating the terroristic evil leadership of the Palestinians could bring a bright future for both of us, but they never give up the ride and working 24/7 to remain the only way to reach the Palestinians - the poor hard working people - that are willing to compromise.

Add to that, "is there ANYONE Israelis like?"

I answer your questions on one hand, and on the other, I ask myself why I even bother. I mean, you already said that by your standards, you believe my country should not exist, should be destroyed. So why you pretend to even care about those issues anyway? You're calling for genocide, then talk about people liking each other? or not liking? talk about reasonable anything?

I mean, for what? you pretend to be balanced poster? because you're not fooling anyone.

Add to that, "is there ANYONE Israelis like?"

I answer your questions on one hand, and on the other, I ask myself why I even bother. I mean, you already said that by your standards, you believe my country should not exist, should be destroyed. So why you pretend to even care about those issues anyway? You're calling for genocide, then talk about people liking each other? or not liking? talk about reasonable anything?

I mean, for what? you pretend to be balanced poster? because you're not fooling anyone.

Israel has invalidated its right to continue, just as The Third Reich did. Israel is a tyranny, a despotic state, a philosophy of selfishness and murder. It was unjustly blessed by the UN to annex someone else's land, and murder its way to possession. Those crimes may, as many have before it, have been lost into history - except that Israel repeats them daily even now.

So if I agree with a clearance of Israel of Zionist and Zionism it is only the same destruction I agree with that was visited on Nazi Germany, which began with a constitutional mandate, but deserved destruction by what it choose to be.

As to my question: ""is there ANYONE Israelis like?"
I ask it because,by observation, Israel likes Israelis. It tolerates non-Jewish Zionists, as long as they tow the line, and it is a false friend to any world power which will make it stronger. But Israel systematically hates Palestinians, Arabs, visiting Christians and non-'loyal' Jews. And for that matter Israel treats its own non-ruling / monied classes with disdain too.

Don't answer if you don't want to. I think the answer is known.

[QUOTE="Lipush, post: 10018416, member: 36574

Many of their costums disgust me.[/QUOTE]

Such as?

Many of their costums disgust me.

Such as?

She probably means the scarf. Or the long flowing dresses.
c906385269da6ec2292702b9a7e65a32.jpg

Last edited:
Its funny that finally you bring up a positive - constructive/productive - issue, thing is simple.
Every human being on earth respond positively to trustworthy, reliable, and grateful people and in generally good people - that's the way of the world and the opposite is true as well.
The conflict can never put to its end mutually when each aide maintain their position with no compromising and later on turn everything down.
We in Israel experienced it many times and will continue to in the future, you can observe each and every agreement and find out why Israel (remember the thread you made about Yaalon recently? ) prefer to manage the conflict over trying to find the impossible solution, and Jews tend to be very optimistic people.
This is also a reason why I believe that only one sided solution can finally settle the conflict, separating the terroristic evil leadership of the Palestinians could bring a bright future for both of us, but they never give up the ride and working 24/7 to remain the only way to reach the Palestinians - the poor hard working people - that are willing to compromise.

So I gather they do not compromise , it all goes back to the gov of both and the right to live there.
There is nothing to do with the people really, its all about land, and them being willing to live under your rule. I would imagine that would be equal rights as to
jobs, freedom of where to live, same rights you as Israelites have , right? Same exact rights. The only thing is Israel gov would own the land , and it would be a jewish state.

I have nothing against people who have nothing against me.

But I thought the question wasn't "political", so in that case, "you took their land" thing doesn't apply. I guesss, again, that I could ask the opposite question. What about us bothers them? fact that we're Jews?

For the record, my family is one of the few in Israel that has branching and historical roots in this country, going to the days of the late 1800's. I took no one's land. I have much as right to it than your holy "Palestinians".

No you have a right to be there, your family history says so, but remember all the Pals have been born there and have been there through many generations and centuries. Even the leaders of Hamas have roots there.

So I gather they do not compromise , it all goes back to the gov of both and the right to live there.
There is nothing to do with the people really, its all about land, and them being willing to live under your rule. I would imagine that would be equal rights as to
jobs, freedom of where to live, same rights you as Israelites have , right? Same exact rights. The only thing is Israel gov would own the land , and it would be a jewish state.
Not exactly, its about everything, religion,legacy,land,security,economics,and of course - ego.
Each side with their own aspects.
Giving them land didn't solve the conflict, just made things worse, and its not about rights because they don't deserve such rights, they live in a state of their own in Gaza, in the WB, its the Palestinian Authority, the Hamas, their government is their to provide the rights they deserve, not to mention civil duties.
You try to summarize a 70+ years of conflict in few lines, its not that simple and no matter what people will tell you or what you believe it seem to be on the surface, no logic can explain a 70 years conflict just over land.

Forum List

Back