What exactly is the problem that Israelites have with the

You call for genocide, only other explanation and smoothing it is one mixed mumbo-jumbo.

I will take no moral lessons from you. Your opinions are better suited for ISIS, not the Western thinking.

I rest my case here.

I call for the destruction / dissolution / cancellation of Israel as a Nazi state.
You really SHOULD take moral lessons from me Lipush. You would be a better person than you are if you did.

Produce the evidence from a non partisan source that declares Israel to be a Nazi state. If we took moral lessons from you we would first wipe out the Jews and then the muslims and finally the other religions leaving just the Christians to rule the world. That is your morality that is typical ISLAMONAZI

I have nothing against people who have nothing against me.

But I thought the question wasn't "political", so in that case, "you took their land" thing doesn't apply. I guesss, again, that I could ask the opposite question. What about us bothers them? fact that we're Jews?

For the record, my family is one of the few in Israel that has branching and historical roots in this country, going to the days of the late 1800's. I took no one's land. I have much as right to it than your holy "Palestinians".

No you have a right to be there, your family history says so, but remember all the Pals have been born there and have been there through many generations and centuries. Even the leaders of Hamas have roots there.

The leaders of Hamas may have roots there, but their charter says all Jews must leave. Basically, they try to ethnic cleasing the Jews from their state, and they don't do the checking of who has truthful roots and who doesn't.

Yet the only one to be blamed for any "ethnic cleaning" are the Jews.

I wonder why that is.

But they have made it clear they are no going by the charter, all new leadership since then , they do want their land back and also the end of the occupation , which I agree with.

care to produce the evidence to support this, and not the 2006 hamas manifesto that was only applicable to the elections for the P.A. They even invoked the charter during protective edge and called for the destruction of Israel and the murder of all the Jews

...How would you react if say a gang of religious fanatics started killing your people, oppressing them, raping them, beating them and stealing everything of them...

Fine anaysis of what Zionist JSIL has done to the Palestinians and explains why they react the way they do. But I digress, sorry Penelope..

The best thing about keeping the Jew-haters busy here on the interweebz is that they are then not out on the streets, thugs that they are, doing actual physical damage to something - or someone.

:thup:

So, Jew-haters, whine away.

Carry on.

Its your kind of attitude that is a complete turn off, which I imagine people for years had to put up with and that is what caused and is the cause of anti jewism.

Not the Jews that target children though is it, but the muslims. And it is happening on every continent. In the UK we had people like you in charge and they defended muslims raping 11 and 12 year old girls. That is now ingrained on decent peoples memories and they are turning against the muslims and wanting them out.

The leaders of Hamas may have roots there, but their charter says all Jews must leave. Basically, they try to ethnic cleasing the Jews from their state, and they don't do the checking of who has truthful roots and who doesn't.

Yet the only one to be blamed for any "ethnic cleaning" are the Jews.

I wonder why that is.

Because Israel actually does it.
For Hamas it is only wishful thinking.

Thanks to the Israeli techonology and scientists.

Thanks to people like Pollard (sp) and spies, and also American fire missiles, French subs, and many weapons from other countries. So it takes money, which we give for military above and beyond the 3.2 bil., and also you have many wealthy backers, Also the French helped your nuclear arsenal get started, and then Arnon Milchan, renowned producer of such Hollywood hits as "Pretty Woman," "Fight Club" and "LA Confidential", has come forth with perhaps his greatest story of all: he was an Israeli spy who helped boost the country’s nuclear program in the 70s and 80s.

Only one problem with that Israel has to pay over the odds for those weapons as they have been forced into accepting loans with interest on top to pay for the goods. No other nation is forced to accept such a scenario but Israel, and they would like nothing better than to have all US aid stopped so they can go elsewhere for weapons that are cheaper

I don't call for genocide, and I never have.

I wonder, before you try and prech morales to me, can you tell me what have you ever done for the benefit of your surroundings? how did you try and make something better or become a better person for the people around you?

Who do you think you are coming here telling me how awesome you are, preaching me morales about anything? I mean, seriously?

Every day Lipush. Not in any big way, but through voluntary stuff, helping folk randomly. and all sorts.

You wear your hatred on your sleeve Lipush. You clearly have no sense of justice for anyone but your own. You have no connection to the concept of universalism in behaviour and want one standard for you and those you consider to be your own, and a much much worse standard for those who you dispossess and torment and kill, though it be through a proxy of your armed forces and militia.

Now I do understand that you are very much concerned in what gets you the most in your life, but you trying to benefit from the depravity that Israel unleashed on those who's resources it steals is not decent and not justified.

I think the clearest example of this is when you justified Israelis moving into settlement in Palestine because the cost of living there is cheaper !!!
I don't call for genocide, and I never have.

I wonder, before you try and prech morales to me, can you tell me what have you ever done for the benefit of your surroundings? how did you try and make something better or become a better person for the people around you?

Who do you think you are coming here telling me how awesome you are, preaching me morales about anything? I mean, seriously?

Every day Lipush. Not in any big way, but through voluntary stuff, helping folk randomly. and all sorts.

You wear your hatred on your sleeve Lipush. You clearly have no sense of justice for anyone but your own. You have no connection to the concept of universalism in behaviour and want one standard for you and those you consider to be your own, and a much much worse standard for those who you dispossess and torment and kill, though it be through a proxy of your armed forces and militia.

Now I do understand that you are very much concerned in what gets you the most in your life, but you trying to benefit from the depravity that Israel unleashed on those who's resources it steals is not decent and not justified.

I think the clearest example of this is when you justified Israelis moving into settlement in Palestine because the cost of living there is cheaper !!!

Again, Beezly, I'm not the one calling to destroy another country.

Bloody right you are!

You are not just calling for it, in terms of ongoing attacks on Gaza "to keep you safe" but your state is ACTUALLY DOING IT!

Palestine has been struggling to assert itself for decades and if you get your way it never will. How many times have I heard on this site from you lot that Palestinians should just be removed, chased out, spirited away, killed en masse or otherwise disposed of, just for the convenience of Israelis?! Countless times!

Don't try coming all innocent with me Lipush. I don't have the memory of a goldfish, even if you do.

I didn't call to wipe of Gaza in any way, so stop the deciet, please.

Removed? I said that currently speaking, Palestine is a fiction, it dosn't exist. Nowhere have you seen me calling for genocide of the Arab community of Gaza.

You're a liar, Beezle.

Big fat one.

Well I cannot be arsed to trawl back through the posts, so I will accept that.
But right back at you re your claim that I promote killing of Israeli babies. You were fantasising.

Palestine exists. All your trying to wish it away will not make it not exist.
It is not complete, it is not tidy, but it sure as hell is there, despite the best efforts of the IDF and the settlers.

You should stop confusing what you wish was true with what is true Lipush.

PS: I accept I could lose a few pounds.

Palestine exists as a nation in name only, and the UN have made that very clear

That sounds embittered. I could ask the opposite question, what is the problem they have with us?

Then do it on another thread. Address this thread on this thread.

Fair enough.

As I said, I have nothing against people who have nothing against me.

Few of my closest friends in highschool were Arabs, my commander in the army was Arab. Honestly speaking, I find their culture fascinating. many of their costums I like and appreciate.

Many of their costums disgust me.

Something against them as people I have nothing against. Was Isaac hater to Ishmael? Not that I know of.
I answer your questions on one hand, and on the other, I ask myself why I even bother. I mean, you already said that by your standards, you believe my country should not exist, should be destroyed. So why you pretend to even care about those issues anyway? You're calling for genocide, then talk about people liking each other? or not liking? talk about reasonable anything?

I mean, for what? you pretend to be balanced poster? because you're not fooling anyone.

Israel has invalidated its right to continue, just as The Third Reich did. Israel is a tyranny, a despotic state, a philosophy of selfishness and murder. It was unjustly blessed by the UN to annex someone else's land, and murder its way to possession. Those crimes may, as many have before it, have been lost into history - except that Israel repeats them daily even now.

So if I agree with a clearance of Israel of Zionist and Zionism it is only the same destruction I agree with that was visited on Nazi Germany, which began with a constitutional mandate, but deserved destruction by what it choose to be.

As to my question: ""is there ANYONE Israelis like?"
I ask it because,by observation, Israel likes Israelis. It tolerates non-Jewish Zionists, as long as they tow the line, and it is a false friend to any world power which will make it stronger. But Israel systematically hates Palestinians, Arabs, visiting Christians and non-'loyal' Jews. And for that matter Israel treats its own non-ruling / monied classes with disdain too.

Don't answer if you don't want to. I think the answer is known.

What I see in front of me is a hypocrite poster who is only interested of genociding the people he doesn't like. Calling for killing babies and destroying counties is the most possible evil thing I can think of, and yet after doing all that, you pretend to have morales.

I feel quite and enlightened person, a righteous, compared to you.

Surely you mean yourself?
I know not of cries to kill babies. In fact I would think they are the most likely to deserve everyone's protection.

Destroying Israel will protect babies. I hope it can be done in an orderly fashion of course. Demographically seems the most likely way, but diplomatically and economically would do too. Israel will not be destroyed militarily. No matter how much your politicians try to scare you about that.

Then explain the tunnels under Israeli schools packed with H.E. dug by hamas. Or the pre 2000 attacks on Israeli children when over 2,000 were murdered by the Palestinian terrorists. Then we have the words of hamas themselves who freely admit to targeting children.

Destroying islam will protect babies, as they have murdered over 5 million this year alone in the M.E.

I see we have the Ultra Stupid form of Phoney back again. Normal service is resumed.

The usual trick of the terminally stupid when faced with an argument you cant refute call the other persons intelligence into question. I take it you have not seen the reports coming out of Syria and Iraq that show the level of murder taking place by terrorists allied to Palestine ?

Who is 'we'?

Are you Israeli now phoney?

No and WE are the decent human beings that have had to endure neo Marxism and ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM for far too long. Just look at the feeling in Europe in regards to islam and what the majority of the population want to see happen. Once again islam is facing the Gates of Vienna and will see another naqba

...How would you react if say a gang of religious fanatics started killing your people, oppressing them, raping them, beating them and stealing everything of them...

Fine anaysis of what Zionist JSIL has done to the Palestinians and explains why they react the way they do. But I digress, sorry Penelope..

Yet this is exactly what the muslims have done to the Jews since the genocide of the Jewish tribe in Medina

Or is it just that you want an all Israelite Jewish country?

Got it, baby.
The Zionist lot are a bunch of ignorant bigoted bastards.
Israel is a Jewish State for the Jews MAJORLY along with the minorities all united in Israel as Israelis, you and the rest of Team Palestine can continue to whine, curse, boycott, hate, protest and basically do what you've been doing anyway since the beginning of time, none of this is about to change and you can keep scratching the wall, in the meanwhile we hear wonderful news http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20889 everyday and the Islamic radicalism will finally be over and set the world for peace, whether you like it - or not.

Interesting question Penelope, too bad the thread got poisoned right away by your boyfriend the Devil.

In the purest sense of the question, though I am not an Israeli, I will say that I do not have anything at all against the Palestinian people themselves. I believe this has been echoed by those who are Israelis here in this thread.

The problem I have as I mentioned in another thread is with their leadership and the way they propagandize, use, and oppress their own people. Look at the Palestinians who moved to Chicago. Once away from the BS their leaders keep them under, they will thrive. If they could get their leaders to stop the BS and actually DO something positive, they would thrive in Palestine as well.

Palestinian people (lets leave out Hamas and Fatah or stone throwing or cocktail throwing and lets leave out the temple mount issue as well).

Are they dirty, like don't wash or keep themselves clean, wear dirty clothes, or just what is your problem with them? Do the stink and keep their yards like trash. Why don't you want to live or work with them.

Is there anything personally you do not like about them as people. Is it the way they dress?

Do they as people shun you as Israelites, (leave out the stone throwing and stuff)?

Or is it just that you want an all Israelite Jewish country?

I don't understand. Lets leave out all the rioting , as its a reaction.
there is no problem if you leave you the stone throwing and fatah and hamas. They move freely where the don't have those problems.

They are part of Israelite civil society, even the army if the choose. And a large number chose .

Forum List

Back