What exactly is the problem that Israelites have with the

Interesting question Penelope, too bad the thread got poisoned right away by your boyfriend the Devil.

In the purest sense of the question, though I am not an Israeli, I will say that I do not have anything at all against the Palestinian people themselves. I believe this has been echoed by those who are Israelis here in this thread.

The problem I have as I mentioned in another thread is with their leadership and the way they propagandize, use, and oppress their own people. Look at the Palestinians who moved to Chicago. Once away from the BS their leaders keep them under, they will thrive. If they could get their leaders to stop the BS and actually DO something positive, they would thrive in Palestine as well.

What do you think would happen to them if no Hamas, Fatah or PLO?

Interesting question Penelope, too bad the thread got poisoned right away by your boyfriend the Devil.

In the purest sense of the question, though I am not an Israeli, I will say that I do not have anything at all against the Palestinian people themselves. I believe this has been echoed by those who are Israelis here in this thread.

The problem I have as I mentioned in another thread is with their leadership and the way they propagandize, use, and oppress their own people. Look at the Palestinians who moved to Chicago. Once away from the BS their leaders keep them under, they will thrive. If they could get their leaders to stop the BS and actually DO something positive, they would thrive in Palestine as well.

What do you think would happen to them if no Hamas, Fatah or PLO?

I honestly think that if they elected some honest leaders who didn't want to keep exploiting them as political pawns and siphon off all the aid the world gives to the Palestinians for six star suites in five star hotels in Qatar; leaders who honestly had their well being in mind: Such a leader would stop the hatred and bring them to a peaceful state of their own where they could flourish. Then the walls could come down, and the borders open.

Many of their costums disgust me.

Such as?

She probably means the scarf. Or the long flowing dresses.
c906385269da6ec2292702b9a7e65a32.jpg
Classy ladies. Hope they stay clear of the bombs & shrapnel. Whoops off topic. Carry on.

Forum List

Back