What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Chains!!!
Is that the right answer? Did I get it right? Did I win a prize?

Outside of brute force slavery (which no longer exists in America),
Pure willful ignorance puts more people in chains than Republicans ever could have.

When people like you post divisive posts day in and day out with no hint of being reasonable or willingness to amicably discuss both sides, it become evident that you are just another asshole Leftist plant here to divide.

Chains!!!
Is that the right answer? Did I get it right? Did I win a prize?

Outside of brute force slavery (which no longer exists in America),
Pure willful ignorance puts more people in chains than Republicans ever could have.

When people like you post divisive posts day in and day out with no hint of being reasonable or willingness to amicably discuss both sides, it become evident that you are just another asshole Leftist plant here to divide.
Both sides? Sounds like an attempt to "divide" :dunno:

President Donald Trump is proving daily that a rising tide lifts all boats.
Burn them stupid rainforests!

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

As with JFK's "rising tide".. AGW lifts all boats.. only, relatively few happen to be on boats.. nor want to remain on one.

Standards are not subjective. Humans are subjective.
They are human standards and subjective.

You guys can dance around it all you want. We aren’t all in agreement 100% on what is and isn’t moral.

If there is a book that tells us what is and isn’t moral, I’d like to see it. And not the Bible. That book makes no sense. And it’s immoral. Lying is immoral right?
Standards like truth are discovered. The standard itself, like truth is not subjective. Only humans are subjective.

Like I said, we could argue all day about this. Why? Because "standards" and "morality" are human constructs and therefore subjective. They are after all human constructs and subjectivity.

Ask a gay woman if what she is doing with her wife is immoral.

Do you think she's immoral? How dare you! You're a racist, only against gays. You are the immoral one. And your culture is immoral for making you this way.

See my point?
No. I don’t see your point.

Why is the standard to to not steal?
Oh that example we agree on. But we don't agree on every example such as two woman being in love. What's immoral about that?
Hold on. Are you saying the standard for not stealing isn’t subjective?

They are human standards and subjective.

You guys can dance around it all you want. We aren’t all in agreement 100% on what is and isn’t moral.

If there is a book that tells us what is and isn’t moral, I’d like to see it. And not the Bible. That book makes no sense. And it’s immoral. Lying is immoral right?
Standards like truth are discovered. The standard itself, like truth is not subjective. Only humans are subjective.

Like I said, we could argue all day about this. Why? Because "standards" and "morality" are human constructs and therefore subjective. They are after all human constructs and subjectivity.

Do you think she's immoral? How dare you! You're a racist, only against gays. You are the immoral one. And your culture is immoral for making you this way.

See my point?

Oh that example we agree on. But we don't agree on every example such as two woman being in love. What's immoral about that?

You are the one who keeps bringing up stealing.

I think we all know murdering someone is immoral and wrong. Would anyone disagree? And I don't know how anyone would justify stealing except for maybe that story about the man who stole a loaf of bread to feed his starving kid. Does the circumstances make it so his stealing was not immoral? Possibly.

But you keep bringing up stealing. Stop bringing up something we both agree is immoral. Lets focus on things we disagree on like if two women make love. Is that immoral? I don't think so. Why do you think it is? Your bible? Geez. Remember, that was made up by goat herders and goat fuckers.

See my point?

I think we all know murdering someone is immoral and wrong. Would anyone disagree? And I don't know how anyone would justify stealing except for maybe that story about the man who stole a loaf of bread to feed his starving kid. Does the circumstances make it so his stealing was not immoral? Possibly.

But you keep bringing up stealing. Stop bringing up something we both agree is immoral. Lets focus on things we disagree on like if two women make love. Is that immoral? I don't think so. Why do you think it is? Your bible? Geez. Remember, that was made up by goat herders and goat fuckers.
Why is it wrong if I steal from you? If morals are subjective like you say, then morals are just opinions. Why can’t I steal from you? What is immoral about that?

See my point?

What did they know that we do not?

See my point?

Yes, I am disagreeing. If morals are subjective, if there is no right and wrong, then all you have are opinions. People steal. People murder. Clearly they don’t believe it is wrong.

See my point?

Yes, I am disagreeing. If morals are subjective, if there is no right and wrong, then all you have are opinions. People steal. People murder. Clearly they don’t believe it is wrong.
There are also these things called laws, parents, schools, cultural norms, peer pressure,.. Duh!

There are also these things called laws, parents, schools, cultural norms, peer pressure,.. Duh!
So what?

What we are discussing is are they arbitrary.

Besides the question is whether Sealybobo believes they are arbitrary. He is the one who believes morals are subjective.

I am proving to him they aren’t by playing devil’s advocate.

See my point?

Well they might believe that it's wrong all due to their upbringing or education etc, and this whether it was by way of religious teachings, parental teachings or other, yet they make a clear choice to do these things that they are taught not to do or they might surmise to do anyway ??? The world is all consuming, and lines must be drawn or whole civilization's/generation's might vanish in the chaos.

Now when consequences come from one's actions, then people should think to themselves that they were told that the stove eye was hot, yet they did it anyway? The buck should stop right there with them. The blame game is a cop out because they knew better.

Now sadly these moral violation's (stealing) end up causing many to suffer the consequences of their choices/actions in which they had brought upon themselves by choice, and they do realize it when it comes, but quickly they begin the denial on what brings about the suffering by ignoring the moral paradigm. Denial is a bad thing, but it is a problem these days big time.

Sad stuff too, but these things are just FACT. Violate ones teachings and moral guidelines that were learned and written about throughout history in example of, and suffer the consequences....... People shouldn't complain or blame when it comes back to bite and bite hard, but rather people should become humbled and educated by it all instead. No one is dumb to what morals are, and no one is dumb to how the wisdom of thousands of years of knowledge and information pertaining to these things work.

If not educated, then it best to get educated, and if need spiritual help, then it best to get that as well, and if just need instructions on how not to touch that hot stove eye because it burns, then it best to get help on that one also. So much suffering in this world, yet so much denial that enables that suffering to continue on and on and on. Crazy !!

This is written in hopes that people will educate themselves in life, and quit living in denial about what morals and moral guidelines truly mean in value there of.

Well they might believe that it's wrong all due to their upbringing or education etc, and this whether it was by way of religious teachings, parental teachings or other, yet they make a clear choice to do these things that they are taught not to do or they might surmise to do anyway ??? The world is all consuming, and lines must be drawn or whole civilization's/generation's might vanish in the chaos.

Now when consequences come from one's actions, then people should think to themselves that they were told that the stove eye was hot, yet they did it anyway? The buck should stop right there with them. The blame game is a cop out because they knew better.

Now sadly these moral violation's (stealing) end up causing many to suffer the consequences of their choices/actions in which they had brought upon themselves by choice, and they do realize it when it comes, but quickly they begin the denial on what brings about the suffering by ignoring the moral paradigm. Denial is a bad thing, but it is a problem these days big time.

Sad stuff too, but these things are just FACT. Violate ones teachings and moral guidelines that were learned and written about throughout history in example of, and suffer the consequences....... People shouldn't complain or blame when it comes back to bite and bite hard, but rather people should become humbled and educated by it all instead. No one is dumb to what morals are, and no one is dumb to how the wisdom of thousands of years of knowledge and information pertaining to these things work.

If not educated, then it best to get educated, and if need spiritual help, then it best to get that as well, and if just need instructions on how not to touch that hot stove eye because it burns, then it best to get help on that one also. So much suffering in this world, yet so much denial that enables that suffering to continue on and on and on. Crazy !!

This is written in hopes that people will educate themselves in life, and quit living in denial about what morals and moral guidelines truly mean in value there of.
I wish I could have winnered this twice.

So what?
"if there is no right and wrong, then all you have are opinions"
Baloney. That's what. There are also these things called laws, parents, schools, cultural norms, peer pressure,.. Duh!
What we are discussing is are they arbitrary.
Somehow you also don't understand the word "arbitrary." Must be willful ignorance. The irony.

Forum List

Back