What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI then took their cloned copy, and copied it to hand out to several FBI cyber techs to analyze....

so more than 1 person could be working on it at once....

We hear that the DNC was hacked by the Russians, yet the DNC never turned over the servers to show the hacks..

And there has been zero proof that Russians hacked the elections or changed any votes.

If the crime is running propaganda ads then the far left media should be arrested as well..
“The DNC should be ashamed of themselves for allowing themselves to be hacked. They had bad defenses, and they were able to be hacked,” Trump said in a CBS News interview with Jeff Glor, aired Sunday on "Face the Nation." “I heard they were trying to hack the Republicans, too. But, and this may be wrong, but they had much stronger defenses.”

Yes I know you far left drones accept the word of the DNC, yet they never turned over their servers.

But keep posting that as the DNC should be ashamed as well as you for being such a partisan hack!

Trump has no access to the evidence. No one does, not even the FBI. show us the evidence, not just the claims of Obama era hacks.
Trump has access to all the evidence, what are you talking about?
He most certain doesn't have access to all the evidence. The FBI doesn't have access to all the evidence. They never examined the server.
His appointed heads of multiple intel agencies certainly have access to evidence. These guys breif potus inbetween his fox and friends and his chicken n waffles... they have all made many public statements on their findings and Trump has said publicly that he believes them. What more do you want?

Yes I know you far left drones accept the word of the DNC, yet they never turned over their servers.

But keep posting that as the DNC should be ashamed as well as you for being such a partisan hack!

Trump has no access to the evidence. No one does, not even the FBI. show us the evidence, not just the claims of Obama era hacks.

How can Trump have access to evidence that never ran through the FBI or is in the hands of Muller?

See how these hyper partisans act?
If he didn’t see evidence then why would he say publicly that he believes our intel agencies?

So you are saying that the DNC never said a word about this?

Silly far left drone!
Where did I say that? What the hell are you talking about?

How can Trump have access to evidence that never ran through the FBI or is in the hands of Muller?

If he didn’t see evidence then why would he say publicly that he believes our intel agencies?

Silly far left drone!

So no could ever hear about the DNC server hacking from the DNC?

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do?

Nothing that we haven't done for the last century

~S~
That's simply not true Sparky....

Russia is not a free country, nor with free speech....nor with free commerce and the ability for anyone anywhere to open a business.....Americans can not just pretend to be Russians and open up businesses to facilitate the attacks.... like the Russians were able to do here...

We could never ever in a million gazillion years have done to russia, what they did and can do, due to our freedoms, to us.

This was not some subtle attack...like all previous years they've tried to influence us...

this was out in the open more or less, and they weaponized what they stole, through wikileaks, instead of using it behind our backs in... as said... a subtle way...

Our now president, was ENCOURAGING our enemy, to do this.... "Russia, if you are listening find the 30,000 emails....blah blah blah, and you will be rewarded....'''

THAT VERY DAY that Trump called for Russia to do that, The Russian Hackers, hacked Hillary's personal server at the Computer maintenance company in Arizona, where it was stored.....

then 2 weeks ago, Trump negatively called out Democratic Senator Claire McCaskill at one of his rallies or speaking events, and that VERY DAY, the Russians tried to break in to her email account and campaign office.... the same day Trump called her out....

so the Russian government Intelligence who did the hacks in 2016, are STILL listening to him....

NOT GOOD.

The FBI then took their cloned copy, and copied it to hand out to several FBI cyber techs to analyze....

so more than 1 person could be working on it at once....

Yes and the company could have handed over anything, but instead of the DNC allowing the FBI to look at the server they trusted a paid service that could easily provide anything the DNC needed to run their narratives.

Silly far left drone!

I still have no clue what you are trying to say... I just see you running from each point I make. Trump said it, his intel agencies have all said it. I’ve posted quotes. Youre a nut job. Case closed

Silly far left drone!

I still have no clue what you are trying to say... I just see you running from each point I make. Trump said it, his intel agencies have all said it. I’ve posted quotes. Youre a nut job. Case closed

So the DNC never breathed a word about their servers being hacked?

Silly far left drone!

So the DNC never breathed a word about their servers being hacked?
Who gives a shit if they did or didn’t. Tell you what, if you say they did then I’m behind you 100%! Now back to my point, it makes no difference, Trump and his intel agencies all agree about what happened.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

They are purposefully vague, because they want to convince the stupid that Russia hacked the vote counts and that is the only reason Trump won.

In reality, the MOST that they might have done, is leak some of Hillary's emails and fund a couple of trolls on the internet.

Far as anyone can tell, they posted political memes against both candidates

here are some links...
The BEST advertising investment in the history of mankind!

Russian Influence Reached 126 Million Through Facebook Alone ...

Russian Influence Reached 126 Million Through Facebook Alone
Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook, Google and Twitter disclosed more about Russian agents' ... about who is buying political ads and how much they are spending.

Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from ...
https://money.cnn.com/2017/10/30/media/russia-facebook-126-million.../index.html
Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook will inform lawmakers this week that roughly 126 million Americans ... Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from Russia-linked pages .... Facebook does not know, however, how many of those 126 million ... But the full, organic reach of content posted by the troll farm-linked ...

Russia-backed Facebook posts 'reached 126m Americans' during US ...
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/.../facebook-russia-fake-accounts-126-millio...
Oct 30, 2017 - Russia-backed content reached as many as 126 million Americans on ... were received by 29 million Americans directly, but reached a much ...
So running ads is illegal? Since when?
Yes! It is illegal for a foreign government to interfere in our election process, and illegal for the Trump campaign to take the help of a foreign government, IF that did happen.
It is NOT illegal for someone to run ads not associated with a campaign in an election, you liar.

What business, does Russia have interfering in the American voting process? I didn't ask Putin to stick his snoot in here. But well, What comes around, goes around. If Hillary Clinton becomes the next Russian prime minister, call it payback.

here are some links...
The BEST advertising investment in the history of mankind!

Russian Influence Reached 126 Million Through Facebook Alone ...

Russian Influence Reached 126 Million Through Facebook Alone
Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook, Google and Twitter disclosed more about Russian agents' ... about who is buying political ads and how much they are spending.

Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from ...
https://money.cnn.com/2017/10/30/media/russia-facebook-126-million.../index.html
Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook will inform lawmakers this week that roughly 126 million Americans ... Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from Russia-linked pages .... Facebook does not know, however, how many of those 126 million ... But the full, organic reach of content posted by the troll farm-linked ...

Russia-backed Facebook posts 'reached 126m Americans' during US ...
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/.../facebook-russia-fake-accounts-126-millio...
Oct 30, 2017 - Russia-backed content reached as many as 126 million Americans on ... were received by 29 million Americans directly, but reached a much ...
So running ads is illegal? Since when?
Yes! It is illegal for a foreign government to interfere in our election process, and illegal for the Trump campaign to take the help of a foreign government, IF that did happen.
It's not illegal for anyone to post ads in Facebook. The Trump campaign didn't "take" the help of any foreign government. That is, he didn't pay them. On the other hand, HIllary did.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB
100k in ads, wow if only we knew that so little could actually sway an election, we could stop spending months amassing millions for ads we don't need.
It turned out that with Russian trolls pushing the facebook ads out ....

They reached 126 MILLION people!!!! yes, 126,000,000 people!!!! :eek:

So 126,000,000 dems were influenced to vote Trump by some meme's and some facebook content?
Holy Fuck!!!!
You people really are stupid!!!
I've said it a thousand times for every time you right wingers make that stupid statement and if you had actually read the last indictment you would know this as well....

the goal was not to make people vote FOR Trump, though that may have happened... the goal was to get Bernie supporters to hate Hillary, and either not come out to vote, or to vote against her.... but it was primarily to suppress the Democratic voters from coming out to vote.... and it worked.

:auiqs.jpg:Hilary did that all on her own.

“The DNC should be ashamed of themselves for allowing themselves to be hacked. They had bad defenses, and they were able to be hacked,” Trump said in a CBS News interview with Jeff Glor, aired Sunday on "Face the Nation." “I heard they were trying to hack the Republicans, too. But, and this may be wrong, but they had much stronger defenses.”

He most certain doesn't have access to all the evidence. The FBI doesn't have access to all the evidence. They never examined the server.
His appointed heads of multiple intel agencies certainly have access to evidence. These guys breif potus inbetween his fox and friends and his chicken n waffles... they have all made many public statements on their findings and Trump has said publicly that he believes them. What more do you want?
Some Obama appointed hacks said the Russians hackes the DNC servers when they never even examined it? tell me why I'm not impressed with your evidence?

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do?

Nothing that we haven't done for the last century

~S~
That's simply not true Sparky....

Russia is not a free country, nor with free speech....nor with free commerce and the ability for anyone anywhere to open a business.....Americans can not just pretend to be Russians and open up businesses to facilitate the attacks.... like the Russians were able to do here...

We could never ever in a million gazillion years have done to russia, what they did and can do, due to our freedoms, to us.

This was not some subtle attack...like all previous years they've tried to influence us...

this was out in the open more or less, and they weaponized what they stole, through wikileaks, instead of using it behind our backs in... as said... a subtle way...

Our now president, was ENCOURAGING our enemy, to do this.... "Russia, if you are listening find the 30,000 emails....blah blah blah, and you will be rewarded....'''

THAT VERY DAY that Trump called for Russia to do that, The Russian Hackers, hacked Hillary's personal server at the Computer maintenance company in Arizona, where it was stored.....

then 2 weeks ago, Trump negatively called out Democratic Senator Claire McCaskill at one of his rallies or speaking events, and that VERY DAY, the Russians tried to break in to her email account and campaign office.... the same day Trump called her out....

so the Russian government Intelligence who did the hacks in 2016, are STILL listening to him....

NOT GOOD.

So any time Trump criticizes a Democrat, he's committing treason? it doesn't matter what the law is in Russia, in this country it's legal for anyone to post in Facebook. The government isn't allowed to conduct espionage operations against a political candidate just because he criticizes some sanctimonious Democrat piece of shit.

You are a special kind of mental retard.

You seriously expect to know all of the details of an ongoing investigation?

Just relax and let the intelligence services of America do their jobs.

Last edited:

OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers
According to Sen. Grassley's memo, Hillary's cronies gave some of the dossier information to Steele. No way is Hillary or Obama clean in this.
Hillary Clinton Associates Fed Christopher Steele Information for the Dossier

OK...let me try

There has been no evidence presented to support that claim.

Wikileaks has said over and over that Russians weren't the source of their information.

What "propaganda smear campaign?" Where's the evidence for that?
Don’t tell me...

You, like Trump, believe Russian denials of hacking the DNC server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back