What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
Did you happen to see the press conference last week when Trumps directors of DNI, DHS, and FBI all reported on Russian interference efforts? Is this all made up as well?

I don't know, I am simply asking what exactly the Russians did and how if affected the election. do you know?
I think the largest offense was the hacking of multiple institutions like the DNC and attempts on many state election centers. Then there were misinformation campaigns. I don’t think that is much different than what our media and political campaigns currently do so I’m not freaking out about that stuff. I do think there is cause for concern and I trust that there is much that is classified which we don’t know. The Trump team wouldn’t be making these announcements and wouldn’t be backing the Mueller investigation if there was no there there

Where's the evidence that Russia hacked the DNC?
I could quote the directors of our intel agencies but for some reason I think you would dismiss and call them actors of the deep state or something crazy. How about if I quote Trump?

“The DNC should be ashamed of themselves for allowing themselves to be hacked. They had bad defenses, and they were able to be hacked,” Trump said in a CBS News interview with Jeff Glor, aired Sunday on "Face the Nation." “I heard they were trying to hack the Republicans, too. But, and this may be wrong, but they had much stronger defenses.”

here is the latest ( but not the last ) round of indictments that go into detail about who, what, where, when, & how...

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

you're welcome.

so they released the truth from documents found in the unsecure DNC server?

1. why wasn't the server secure?
2. if looking at data on an unsecure server is a crime, what is the crime?

So putting these emails out for public view helped Hillary to lose? Is that the claim?

You keep being presented with the evidence you're asking for, and every time you divert to Hillary.

Fuck Hillary, I dont care about that corrupt hag. But the fact that an enemy nation hacked us in an attempt to sway our elections should piss off any red blooded American.

We hear that the DNC was hacked by the Russians, yet the DNC never turned over the servers to show the hacks..

And there has been zero proof that Russians hacked the elections or changed any votes.

If the crime is running propaganda ads then the far left media should be arrested as well..

We hear that the DNC was hacked by the Russians, yet the DNC never turned over the servers to show the hacks..

And there has been zero proof that Russians hacked the elections or changed any votes.

If the crime is running propaganda ads then the far left media should be arrested as well..
Yes they were hacked. Even Trump admits it.

“The DNC should be ashamed of themselves for allowing themselves to be hacked. They had bad defenses, and they were able to be hacked,” Trump said in a CBS News interview with Jeff Glor, aired Sunday on "Face the Nation." “I heard they were trying to hack the Republicans, too. But, and this may be wrong, but they had much stronger defenses.”

Last edited:

Yes I know you far left drones accept the word of the DNC, yet they never turned over their servers.

But keep posting that as the DNC should be ashamed as well as you for being such a partisan hack!

Yes I know you far left drones accept the word of the DNC, yet they never turned over their servers.

But keep posting that as the DNC should be ashamed as well as you for being such a partisan hack!
The words I just posted were Trumps, not the DNC, are you slow?

Yes I know far left drone, the DNC never handed over their servers.

But you should be ashamed at being such a far left partisan hack!

Calm down sparky and try to answer a simple question. Why would Trump publicly say that the DNC was hacked by the Russians?

Calm down sparky and try and answer a simple question. Why would Trump publicly say that the DNC was hacked by the Russians?

Stupid far left drone!

Show in the quote you spammed, where Trump said it was by the Russians?

Also the far left drone misses the point that the DNC never handed over their servers..

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
Where have you been for the last year and a half? Thousands of reports, articles and stories have been written. Books have been written. Youtube has endless news reports and commentaries about it.

Where have you been for the last year and a half? Thousands of reports, articles and stories have been written. Books have been written. Youtube has endless news reports and commentaries about it.

Sorry the DNC never turned over their servers.

Trump has no access to the evidence. No one does, not even the FBI. show us the evidence, not just the claims of Obama era hacks.

If I remember correctly (and please fill in the facts if I missed or make any mistakes) wasn’t the server in question swapped with another identical one but they missed removing the serial numbers? Or was that part of the DWS scandal? There have been so many scandals especially considering O’s claim that his administration had no scandals... apologies for the drift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calm down sparky and try and answer a simple question. Why would Trump publicly say that the DNC was hacked by the Russians?

Stupid far left drone!

Also the far left drone misses the point that the DNC never handed over their servers..
Actually, they did. They turned everything over to third-party contractors who already had a working relationship and contracts with US Intelligence agencies. They, in turn, gave their findings to US intelligence and the FBI. Makes no difference how many times you are informed about the facts, you and your ilk will keep parroting the talking point designed to mislead and distort.

Stupid far left drone!

Actually, they did. They turned everything over to third-party contractors who already had a working relationship and contracts with US Intelligence agencies. They, in turn, gave their findings to US intelligence and the FBI. Makes no difference how many times you are informed about the facts, you and your ilk will keep parroting the talking point designed to mislead and distort.

Exactly it is just the word of the DNC and no real proof, that would have never been accepted by the far left if the shoe was on the other foot.

Stupid far left drone!

Oh you poor simpleton you still can’t tell what Trump was speaking to?? everything needs to be spelled out for you? Ok fine I’ll spell it out.

Here is a statement from Trumps Director of intelligence:

Jan. 6 — The Office of the Director of National Intelligence releases a declassified intelligence report that says: “Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election.” The report says Russian intelligence services gained access to the Democratic National Committee computer network for nearly a year, from July 2015 to June 2016, and released hacked material to WikiLeaks and other outlets “to help President-elect Trump’s election chances.”

Here is a statement from Trump saying that he believes our intel agencies:

“I believe in our intel agencies”: The day after saying he believed Putin was sincere in his denials, Trump said at a news conference: “I believe that he feels that he and Russia did not meddle in the election. As to whether I believe it or not, I’m with our agencies, especially as currently constituted, with their leadership. … I believe in our intel agencies. I’ve worked with them very strongly.”

Finally here is Trump saying that he thinks it was Russia:

“I think it was Russia”: In a Jan. 11, 2017, news conference, Trump declared, “I think it was Russia” behind the hacking.

Can your small brain process all that?

OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB
100k in ads, wow if only we knew that so little could actually sway an election, we could stop spending months amassing millions for ads we don't need.
It turned out that with Russian trolls pushing the facebook ads out ....

They reached 126 MILLION people!!!! yes, 126,000,000 people!!!! :eek:

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers

I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.
Irrelevant

If Hillary funded the dossier, why didn’t she use it?
Trump repeatedly used the information provided by Putin

Uh....hello, they did use the dossier.
Show me

You from Missouri?

If I remember correctly (and please fill in the facts if I missed or make any mistakes) wasn’t the server in question swapped with another identical one but they missed removing the serial numbers? Or was that part of the DWS scandal? There have been so many scandals especially considering O’s claim that his administration had no scandals... apologies for the drift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No matter the case, the DNC should be ashamed they did not take their security seriously.

Trump has no access to the evidence. No one does, not even the FBI. show us the evidence, not just the claims of Obama era hacks.
Trump has access to all the evidence, what are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back