What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB
100k in ads, wow if only we knew that so little could actually sway an election, we could stop spending months amassing millions for ads we don't need.
It turned out that with Russian trolls pushing the facebook ads out ....

They reached 126 MILLION people!!!! yes, 126,000,000 people!!!! :eek:
Ahh so now we only need 100k in ads to win an election thanks for clearing that up.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB
100k in ads, wow if only we knew that so little could actually sway an election, we could stop spending months amassing millions for ads we don't need.

And you think that's illegal?

Yes I know you far left drones accept the word of the DNC, yet they never turned over their servers.

But keep posting that as the DNC should be ashamed as well as you for being such a partisan hack!
The words I just posted were Trumps, not the DNC, are you slow?

Yes I know far left drone, the DNC never handed over their servers.

But you should be ashamed at being such a far left partisan hack!
Calm down sparky and try and answer a simple question. Why would Trump publicly say that the DNC was hacked by the Russians?

Stupid far left drone!

Show in the quote you spammed, where Trump said it was by the Russians?

Also the far left drone misses the point that the DNC never handed over their servers..
Actually, they did. They turned everything over to third-party contractors who already had a working relationship and contracts with US Intelligence agencies. They, in turn, gave their findings to US intelligence and the FBI. Makes no difference how many times you are informed about the facts, you and your ilk will keep parroting the talking point designed to mislead and distort.
The FBI did not examine the server. that was left to a firm getting paid by the Hillary campaign. Nothing they say can be believed.

We hear that the DNC was hacked by the Russians, yet the DNC never turned over the servers to show the hacks..

And there has been zero proof that Russians hacked the elections or changed any votes.

If the crime is running propaganda ads then the far left media should be arrested as well..
“The DNC should be ashamed of themselves for allowing themselves to be hacked. They had bad defenses, and they were able to be hacked,” Trump said in a CBS News interview with Jeff Glor, aired Sunday on "Face the Nation." “I heard they were trying to hack the Republicans, too. But, and this may be wrong, but they had much stronger defenses.”

Yes I know you far left drones accept the word of the DNC, yet they never turned over their servers.

But keep posting that as the DNC should be ashamed as well as you for being such a partisan hack!

Trump has no access to the evidence. No one does, not even the FBI. show us the evidence, not just the claims of Obama era hacks.
Trump has access to all the evidence, what are you talking about?

How can Trump have access to evidence that never ran through the FBI or is in the hands of Muller?

See how these hyper partisans act?

here are some links...
The BEST advertising investment in the history of mankind!

Russian Influence Reached 126 Million Through Facebook Alone ...

Russian Influence Reached 126 Million Through Facebook Alone
Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook, Google and Twitter disclosed more about Russian agents' ... about who is buying political ads and how much they are spending.

Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from ...
https://money.cnn.com/2017/10/30/media/russia-facebook-126-million.../index.html
Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook will inform lawmakers this week that roughly 126 million Americans ... Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from Russia-linked pages .... Facebook does not know, however, how many of those 126 million ... But the full, organic reach of content posted by the troll farm-linked ...

Russia-backed Facebook posts 'reached 126m Americans' during US ...
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/.../facebook-russia-fake-accounts-126-millio...
Oct 30, 2017 - Russia-backed content reached as many as 126 million Americans on ... were received by 29 million Americans directly, but reached a much ...

The words I just posted were Trumps, not the DNC, are you slow?

Calm down sparky and try and answer a simple question. Why would Trump publicly say that the DNC was hacked by the Russians?

Stupid far left drone!

Also the far left drone misses the point that the DNC never handed over their servers..
Actually, they did. They turned everything over to third-party contractors who already had a working relationship and contracts with US Intelligence agencies. They, in turn, gave their findings to US intelligence and the FBI. Makes no difference how many times you are informed about the facts, you and your ilk will keep parroting the talking point designed to mislead and distort.
The FBI did not examine the server. that was left to a firm getting paid by the Hillary campaign. Nothing they say can be believed.
The FBI received a cloned copy of the server, which is just as good.... for their purpose.

We hear that the DNC was hacked by the Russians, yet the DNC never turned over the servers to show the hacks..

And there has been zero proof that Russians hacked the elections or changed any votes.

If the crime is running propaganda ads then the far left media should be arrested as well..
“The DNC should be ashamed of themselves for allowing themselves to be hacked. They had bad defenses, and they were able to be hacked,” Trump said in a CBS News interview with Jeff Glor, aired Sunday on "Face the Nation." “I heard they were trying to hack the Republicans, too. But, and this may be wrong, but they had much stronger defenses.”

Trump has no access to the evidence. No one does, not even the FBI. show us the evidence, not just the claims of Obama era hacks.
He most certain doesn't have access to all the evidence. The FBI doesn't have access to all the evidence. They never examined the server.

It's a good point. It's beyond the pale to think that foreign networks pushed a button in the voting booth. Nobody believes that particular conspiracy theory including the mainstream media. So what are we left with? The dirty little secret is that the FBI became a tool of the Russians when the bureau decided to interfere with the presidential election by placing a candidate under surveillance. Democrats and the crazy left continue to do the bidding of the Russians when they fall for international sponsored propaganda that claims the presidency was illegitimate.

here are some links...

Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook, Google and Twitter disclosed more about Russian agents' ... about who is buying political ads and how much they are spending.

https://money.cnn.com/2017/10/30/media/russia-facebook-126-million.../index.html
Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook will inform lawmakers this week that roughly 126 million Americans ... Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from Russia-linked pages .... Facebook does not know, however, how many of those 126 million ... But the full, organic reach of content posted by the troll farm-linked ...

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/.../facebook-russia-fake-accounts-126-millio...
Oct 30, 2017 - Russia-backed content reached as many as 126 million Americans on ... were received by 29 million Americans directly, but reached a much ...
So running ads is illegal? Since when?

Stupid far left drone!

The FBI received a cloned copy of the server, which is just as good.... for their purpose.
ROFL! How was it "cloned?" The actual server is the only real evidence.

OK...let me try

So 126,000,000 dems were influenced to vote Trump by some meme's and some facebook content?
Holy Fuck!!!!
You people really are stupid!!!

here are some links...

So running ads is illegal? Since when?
Yes! It is illegal for a foreign government to interfere in our election process, and illegal for the Trump campaign to take the help of a foreign government, IF that did happen.

Where have you been for the last year and a half? Thousands of reports, articles and stories have been written. Books have been written. Youtube has endless news reports and commentaries about it.

Sorry the DNC never turned over their servers.

If I remember correctly (and please fill in the facts if I missed or make any mistakes) wasn’t the server in question swapped with another identical one but they missed removing the serial numbers? Or was that part of the DWS scandal? There have been so many scandals especially considering O’s claim that his administration had no scandals... apologies for the drift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No matter the case, the DNC should be ashamed they did not take their security seriously.

Ashamed?
They should be in prison!

Stupid far left drone!

Look cloned copies of servers up, so you can understand.... better

OK...let me try

So 126,000,000 dems were influenced to vote Trump by some meme's and some facebook content?
Holy Fuck!!!!
I've said it a thousand times for every time you right wingers make that stupid statement and if you had actually read the last indictment you would know this as well....

the goal was not to make people vote FOR Trump, though that may have happened... the goal was to get Bernie supporters to hate Hillary, and either not come out to vote, or to vote against her.... but it was primarily to suppress the Democratic voters from coming out to vote.... and it worked.

Stupid far left drone!

Look cloned copies of servers up, so you can understand.... better

Anything could be on said "clone".

OK...let me try

Holy Fuck!!!!
I've said it a thousand times for every time you right wingers make that stupid statement and if you had actually read the last indictment you would know this as well....

the goal was not to make people vote FOR Trump, though that may have happened... the goal was to get Bernie supporters to hate Hillary, and either not come out to vote, or to vote against her.... but it was primarily to suppress the Democratic voters from coming out to vote.... and it worked.

Once again the far left shows that they believe the Russians made far left drones stay at home and not vote for a horrid candidate..

How can Trump have access to evidence that never ran through the FBI or is in the hands of Muller?

If he didn’t see evidence then why would he say publicly that he believes our intel agencies?

If he didn’t see evidence then why would he say publicly that he believes our intel agencies?

So you are saying that the DNC never said a word about this?

Silly far left drone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back