What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB
100k in ads, wow if only we knew that so little could actually sway an election, we could stop spending months amassing millions for ads we don't need.
It turned out that with Russian trolls pushing the facebook ads out ....

They reached 126 MILLION people!!!! yes, 126,000,000 people!!!! :eek:

So 126,000,000 dems were influenced to vote Trump by some meme's and some facebook content?
Holy Fuck!!!!
You people really are stupid!!!
I've said it a thousand times for every time you right wingers make that stupid statement and if you had actually read the last indictment you would know this as well....

the goal was not to make people vote FOR Trump, though that may have happened... the goal was to get Bernie supporters to hate Hillary, and either not come out to vote, or to vote against her.... but it was primarily to suppress the Democratic voters from coming out to vote.... and it worked.
It couldn't have worked if HIllary and the DNC hadn't cheated Bernie. THAT was the problem. How ridiculous to blame someone who exposed the cheater rather than the cheater herself.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

You seriously expect to know all of the details of an ongoing investigation?

Just relax and let the intelligence services of America do their job.
Recently their job seems to be conducting espionage and illegal investigations of Republican politicians. Why should we relax when that's the case?

OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

There has been no evidence presented to support that claim.

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB

Wikileaks has said over and over that Russians weren't the source of their information.

What "propaganda smear campaign?" Where's the evidence for that?
Don’t tell me...

You, like Trump, believe Russian denials of hacking the DNC server

They didnt turn in the servers.

OK...let me try

There has been no evidence presented to support that claim.

Wikileaks has said over and over that Russians weren't the source of their information.

What "propaganda smear campaign?" Where's the evidence for that?
Don’t tell me...

You, like Trump, believe Russian denials of hacking the DNC server

Why should I believe the FBI when they have never examined the server? How big of an imbecile are you?

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers

I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.
Irrelevant

If Hillary funded the dossier, why didn’t she use it?
Trump repeatedly used the information provided by Putin

Uh....hello, they did use the dossier.
Show me

Wow, really. What would you like, a signed photograph of Hillary holding up the dossier?
Lot of nasty stuff in that dossier.......yet HIllary never used a word of it in her campaign

Yet Trump used Putin’s Wikileaks information on a weekly basis

I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.
Irrelevant

Show me

Wow, really. What would you like, a signed photograph of Hillary holding up the dossier?
Lot of nasty stuff in that dossier.......yet HIllary never used a word of it in her campaign

Well unfortunately for Hillary, the Wikileaks information turned out to be true. Should the truth have remained hidden? Should everyone have pretended that Hillary and the DNC didn't conspire to rig the primary?

Yes I know you far left drones accept the word of the DNC, yet they never turned over their servers.

But keep posting that as the DNC should be ashamed as well as you for being such a partisan hack!

Trump has no access to the evidence. No one does, not even the FBI. show us the evidence, not just the claims of Obama era hacks.
Trump has access to all the evidence, what are you talking about?
He most certain doesn't have access to all the evidence. The FBI doesn't have access to all the evidence. They never examined the server.
His appointed heads of multiple intel agencies certainly have access to evidence. These guys breif potus inbetween his fox and friends and his chicken n waffles... they have all made many public statements on their findings and Trump has said publicly that he believes them. What more do you want?
Some Obama appointed hacks said the Russians hackes the DNC servers when they never even examined it? tell me why I'm not impressed with your evidence?
Your not impressed because your not listening. I’m not talking about Obama appointed hacks. I’m talking about Trump appointed hacks, all of whom verify the Russian hacking narrative, all of whom have reviewed the evidence... you honestly think that they are all lying? And if so then why hasn’t Trump fired them? Why has Trump states that he trusts the intel. Why has Trump acknowledged hacking of the DNC?

Your story makes zero sense

Irrelevant

Show me

Yeah, and Hillary didn't wipe the server with a cloth.

Irrelevant

Show me

Thats cause the Steele Dossier was all lies and IT WAS USED against Trump by the FBI. Meanwhile the info on Hillary and the DNC was ALL TRUE.

OK...let me try

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers
According to Sen. Grassley's memo, Hillary's cronies gave some of the dossier information to Steele. No way is Hillary or Obama clean in this.
Hillary Clinton Associates Fed Christopher Steele Information for the Dossier
Interesting fact about the Steele dossier

It’s main claim was that Putin has damaging information on Trump and that Trump is compromised

Anyone who saw Trumps performance in Helsinki would agree

Irrelevant

Show me

Thats cause the Steele Dossier was all lies and IT WAS USED against Trump by the FBI. Meanwhile the info on Hillary and the DNC was ALL TRUE.

Steele dossier said Putin has damaging information on Trump

What part of that is a lie?

Show me

More to the point, what part of it was proven to be true?

OK...let me try

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>

According to Sen. Grassley's memo, Hillary's cronies gave some of the dossier information to Steele. No way is Hillary or Obama clean in this.
Hillary Clinton Associates Fed Christopher Steele Information for the Dossier
Interesting fact about the Steele dossier

It’s main claim was that Putin has damaging information on Trump and that Trump is compromised

Anyone who saw Trumps performance in Helsinki would agree

Wow, you pulled one thing out of the dossier and decided that was a fact....sigh.

Show me

And yet NOT a single instance of it being true, no evidence, no supporting facts, no charges, no claims by Mueller, no court records NOTHING, just you and your lies. Remind me how it is ILLEGAL for an individual of any nationality to BUY ads on Facebook?

More to the point, what part of it was proven to be true?

Tha the Putin has damaging information on Trump

Seems obvious doesn’t it?

And yet NOT a single instance of it being true, no evidence, no supporting facts, no charges, no claims by Mueller, no court records NOTHING, just you and your lies. Remind me how it is ILLEGAL for an individual of any nationality to BUY ads on Facebook?
Trumps actions towards Putin show Steele was correct

Nonsense. Don't try to pass opinion as fact.

OK...let me try

Used what information?

No they don't RETARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back