What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

From what I heard, they made tweets in Russian on Facebook. Little problem here: the people they were supposed to have influenced... didn’t... speak.... Russian. So in the words of the “intarwebs “.... FAIL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A mountain of evidence points in one direction: Russia sought to sway the 2016 US election

did-someone-say-circle-jerk.jpg

The answer of course is “nothing”. The left just can’t except the fact that they lost. Ironic since they spent so much time pissing their panties because they though Trump wouldn’t except the results if he lost.

The answer of course is “nothing”. The left just can’t except the fact that they lost. Ironic since they spent so much time pissing their panties because they though Trump wouldn’t except the results if he lost.

The scary thing is to look at HRC... she is such a sore loser now but imagine how sore of a winner she would be! Anyone who didn’t vote for her would face serious retaliation!

It sounds just ridiculous and there was NO evidence provided ever . They say they have a lot but nobody has ever seen it.

Aug,2:
Sergey Lavrov: It's simply ridiculous when someone claims that funny pictures are used to undermine US democracy. This, I believe, is an extreme form of paranoia.
Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov's remarks and answers to media questions at the news conference following the Russia-ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Meeting, Singapore, August 2, 2018

The Guardian:
A small office of Russian trolls could derail 241 years of US political history with a handful of dank memes and an advertising budget that would barely buy you a billboard in Brooklyn.
Silicon Valley helped Russia sway the US election. So now what? | Emily Bell

Is USA a banana republic to allow foreign countries to interfere into their elections? Why do Americans pay billions to secret services who can't provide safe and clear elections? Then fire those useless and people.

upload_2018-8-4_16-47-28.png

And why is NOBODY talking about millions of illegals openly voting every other year for years? It's not interference? Deep State and their puppets in Congress and Intel just want to distract your attention from the real problems using alleged ones like "Russian interference". And they are also trying to de-legitimize the president.

Last edited:

The Democratic National Committee revealed in June 2016 that hackers had compromised their computers and gained access to internal emails and the opposition research they had amassed on Trump. CrowdStrike, the company the DNC hired to investigate the intrusion, quickly said it had traced the intrusion to Russian government hackers.

Hackers similarly breached the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

The malicious software that had been implanted on the DNC’s servers bore striking similarity to programs used in previous attacks that other governments had said were carried out by the Russians. Malware often forces infected computers to communicate with machines elsewhere on the internet, to receive commands and steal information.

Prosecutors offered a similarly detailed assessment in February of Russian nationals and businesses, some with ties to the Kremlin, that orchestrated a social media operation that appeared in millions of Americans’ Facebook and Twitter feeds as the 2016 campaign entered its final months

Seems to be the gist of the article.

Basically some Democrats voted for Trump at the last moment, because they believed social media ads by the Russians. Hard to fathom.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB

OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>

OK...let me try

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>

The FBI has released 70 pages of documents related to contacts with British spy Christopher Steele, author of the notorious Trump-Russia dossier. Though almost entirely whited out, the documents still show FBI paid Steele.

FBI paid dossier author Christopher Steele, heavily redacted documents show

However Deep State is doing its best to make you think Kremlin paid for that dirty dossier. To make conservatives hate Russians as well as Dems are hating them now,

upload_2018-8-4_17-9-13.png

What the Russians did: They outed how hiLIARy and the DNC conspired to rig the election so that she would beat Bernie.

OK...let me try

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers

What the Russians did: They outed how hiLIARy and the DNC conspired to rig the election so that she would beat Bernie.

She did. trump beat them both.

Putin was going door to door in our neighborhood asking people to come get in his motor home for a little bit. I did and this is what he had.

image011.jpg

So naturally I voted for Trump.

OK...let me try

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers

I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.

OK...let me try

I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.
Irrelevant

If Hillary funded the dossier, why didn’t she use it?
Trump repeatedly used the information provided by Putin

OK...let me try

Irrelevant

If Hillary funded the dossier, why didn’t she use it?
Trump repeatedly used the information provided by Putin

Uh....hello, they did use the dossier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back