What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers

I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.
Irrelevant

If Hillary funded the dossier, why didn’t she use it?
Trump repeatedly used the information provided by Putin

She is using it, dumbass. Why do you think we have this witchhunt?

OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers

I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.
Irrelevant

Uh....hello, they did use the dossier.
Show me

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
They spent $150K on Facebook ads in States they knew to campaign in but not dipshit Hillary.

Those penny’s defeated Billerys huge campaign dreadnought.

OK...let me try

Irrelevant

HIllary and the Dems have nothing to do with it

This is a Republican investigation

OK...let me try

There has been no evidence presented to support that claim.

Wikileaks has said over and over that Russians weren't the source of their information.

What "propaganda smear campaign?" Where's the evidence for that?

Did you happen to see the press conference last week when Trumps directors of DNI, DHS, and FBI all reported on Russian interference efforts? Is this all made up as well?

Irrelevant

ROFL! It's a deep state Trump hater investigation.

Irrelevant

Uh....hello, they did use the dossier.
Show me

Wow, really. What would you like, a signed photograph of Hillary holding up the dossier?

OK...let me try

100k in ads, wow if only we knew that so little could actually sway an election, we could stop spending months amassing millions for ads we don't need.

here is the latest ( but not the last ) round of indictments that go into detail about who, what, where, when, & how...

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

you're welcome.

so they released the truth from documents found in the unsecure DNC server?

1. why wasn't the server secure?
2. if looking at data on an unsecure server is a crime, what is the crime?

So putting these emails out for public view helped Hillary to lose? Is that the claim?

OK...let me try

her campaign paid for that, it was used on the fraudulent FISA warrants. It was used to try to harm Trump. Wake up winger.

Did you happen to see the press conference last week when Trumps directors of DNI, DHS, and FBI all reported on Russian interference efforts? Is this all made up as well?

I don't know, I am simply asking what exactly the Russians did and how if affected the election. do you know?

Irrelevant

are you crazy, every one of Muellers "investigators" is a Hillary supporter and DNC contributor. Unbiased??????????? don't be stupid.

here is the latest ( but not the last ) round of indictments that go into detail about who, what, where, when, & how...

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

you're welcome.

so they released the truth from documents found in the unsecure DNC server?

1. why wasn't the server secure?
2. if looking at data on an unsecure server is a crime, what is the crime?

So putting these emails out for public view helped Hillary to lose? Is that the claim?

There is no evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC server. That's what the DNC tells us, but we have no reason to believe it.

Did Russia try and meddle in the 2016 election in my opinion yes did anything they did have any impact on the election result no evidence has been presented to show they did. We have had two different sets of indictments brought against groups of Russians over this by the DOJ in both Rod Rosenstein said that no Americans had any knowledge of the operation listed in this indictment and that the operation had no impact on the outcome of the election. I find it interesting that all the anger about Russian attempts to interfer in the 2016 election is directed at Trump instead of the people who were in charge when it was going on. One final thing if Hillary Clinton had won the election does anyone think we would have a special prosecutor investigating possible Russian interference and collusion?

Last edited:

I don't know, I am simply asking what exactly the Russians did and how if affected the election. do you know?
I think the largest offense was the hacking of multiple institutions like the DNC and attempts on many state election centers. Then there were misinformation campaigns. I don’t think that is much different than what our media and political campaigns currently do so I’m not freaking out about that stuff. I do think there is cause for concern and I trust that there is much that is classified which we don’t know. The Trump team wouldn’t be making these announcements and wouldn’t be backing the Mueller investigation if there was no there there

I think the largest offense was the hacking of multiple institutions like the DNC and attempts on many state election centers. Then there were misinformation campaigns. I don’t think that is much different than what our media and political campaigns currently do so I’m not freaking out about that stuff. I do think there is cause for concern and I trust that there is much that is classified which we don’t know. The Trump team wouldn’t be making these announcements and wouldn’t be backing the Mueller investigation if there was no there there

Where's the evidence that Russia hacked the DNC?

OK...let me try

The dems were told to secure their servers. They didn’t do it. Their top democrat made her own in the bathroom of some podunk crony. They were hacked. Shocking. They hired an Afghan National to run their PC’s. Crazily that wasn’t good. Then the Russians decided not to support their already paid off clinton crime family for the guy running on boosting our military.

You’re an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back