What Does Your Avatar Say About You???

There are several reasons that you would select a specific avatar. Some people change them according to their mood and some keep the same one all of the time.

What do you think your avatar says about your personality and what do other members think it says about you. :eusa_angel:

I've got guns, I will shoot. :tongue:

I like Marilyn, she's so interesting and tragic. This particular picture shows her playful side though and I thought I'd use it for awhile. Not certain what it says about me.

I like Marilyn, she's so interesting and tragic. This particular picture shows her playful side though and I thought I'd use it for awhile. Not certain what it says about me.

She was a tramp and a f lousy, she had no problem sleeping with other womens husbands, WHAT does that say about you?

She was a tramp and a f lousy, she had no problem sleeping with other womens husbands, WHAT does that say about you?

That you're an old gasbag? :lol:

Whoa, whoa whoa! MM is my all-time fave babe!

Like most beautiful and desirable women, she was only called names like that by those she rejected.

Like most beautiful and desirable women, she was only called names like that by those she rejected.
Now you know why he's doing it!:lol:

Ya cause we have no evidence she was having an affair with the President. RETARD ALERT, RETARD ALERT.

Ya cause we have no evidence she was having an affair with the President. RETARD ALERT, RETARD ALERT.

I forgive her for the Kennedys. It's Arthur Miller that breaks my heart. Anyway, I don't care. Look at her!

But we digress...

Or those who can't raise it...even when my avatar confronts them. :tongue:

Forum List

Back