What Does Your Avatar Say About You???

Obviously I like to change mine now and then. I had older Pics of me in Uniform then at a Memorial Day Ceremony. Then that was my house Christmas morning 2002. Now you are looking at My Mother with the Little rascals. She played in one movie with them. She's the blond in Shirley Temple curls.

What do they say? Lots!

Obviously I like to change mine now and then. I had older Pics of me in Uniform then at a Memorial Day Ceremony. Then that was my house Christmas morning 2002. Now you are looking at My Mother with the Little rascals. She played in one movie with them. She's the blond in Shirley Temple curls.

What do they say? Lots!

The one on the right standing back a little?

What do they say? Lots!

That's a darling pic! How cool that your mom did that! Back in the day all the girls had the "Shirley Temple Curls" I bet! :D

Love it!

Mine is a picture taken at the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona Spain, which coincidentally goes well with my username.

Bull5largecopy1.jpg

I'll let others determine what it says about me.

I like Marilyn, she's so interesting and tragic. This particular picture shows her playful side though and I thought I'd use it for awhile. Not certain what it says about me.

She was a tramp and a f lousy, she had no problem sleeping with other womens husbands, WHAT does that say about you?

It says that I'd like to meet her...
:tongue:

Last edited:

What do they say? Lots!

That would be her.

What do they say? Lots!

That would be her.

Great Avie, really. :)

That would be her.

Mom always claimed she was in a movie with them but we never saw it until 99 just before we lost her. The picture was found in an antique shop and going on line we found that she was in "Shrimp for a Day". We showed the movie to her mother and all she could remember about it was making moms dress. Movies have come a long way.

I like Marilyn, she's so interesting and tragic. This particular picture shows her playful side though and I thought I'd use it for awhile. Not certain what it says about me.

She was a tramp and a f lousy, she had no problem sleeping with other womens husbands, WHAT does that say about you?

It says you need to learn some manners.

That would be her.

Mom always claimed she was in a movie with them but we never saw it until 99 just before we lost her. The picture was found in an antique shop and going on line we found that she was in "Shrimp for a Day". We showed the movie to her mother and all she could remember about it was making moms dress. Movies have come a long way.

What a nice memory, she was so cute.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP-x2pgQr8c"]Say hi to SFC Ollie's Mom[/ame]

I think she is the one on the far right on the table, correct?

Say hi to SFC Ollie's Mom

I think she is the one on the far right on the table, correct?

No you can't see her well in this scene, it looks like her behind the table next to Spanky. She was supposed to be an extra with no speaking parts but a goose chases her and she yells at it to get away and they left it in.

Thank you, now I'll have to dig out the VHS and watch it again. I need to convert it to Disc.

Forum List

Back