What does Trump and the GOP plan on doing with those 12,000 and growing number of children?

First of all, are 13-17 year olds (teens) considered children. Covered in gang tats and shit attitudes, I say no. That drastically reduces your number.
Second, the refugee relocation service holds these "children" for 20 days in an attempt to locate a sponsor, usually with relatives. Then a hearing is scheduled. Problem then becomes, on the scheduled hearing date, they are no show. Ice then looks for them, but they have moved to avoid deportation. Been going on long before Trump.
Where was your outrage then?
You leftist traitors don't give a shit about these children.
All you give a shit about is bashing Trump.
Assholes.
Are 13 year olds children?

Is that a serious question?
At 13, they are working as gang killers. Even in this country.
All of them?? Who knew.....???

Not on my menu, I do not care for Mexican food. Looking at Rump I can't thunk it any he doesn't like!
You think?!?!

My guess is Rump will just eat them, proving once again how much of a man he is.

Even the mighty Trump couldnt eat that many illegals.

Look at that waste line, he can eat those and a few thousand more.

So start BBQing!!!

You're a blank slate waiting for a writer, huh? The perfect Democrat ...

Is that a joke, gotta ask because we know you are a joke!

First of all, are 13-17 year olds (teens) considered children. Covered in gang tats and shit attitudes, I say no. That drastically reduces your number.
Second, the refugee relocation service holds these "children" for 20 days in an attempt to locate a sponsor, usually with relatives. Then a hearing is scheduled. Problem then becomes, on the scheduled hearing date, they are no show. Ice then looks for them, but they have moved to avoid deportation. Been going on long before Trump.
Where was your outrage then?
You leftist traitors don't give a shit about these children.
All you give a shit about is bashing Trump.
Assholes.
Are 13 year olds children?

Is that a serious question?

Hey fucktard,

Why would it not be a serious question.

Some children in this country can marry at 14.

Still unwilling to do your own homework.

You are a true tool.

Even the mighty Trump couldnt eat that many illegals.

So start BBQing!!!

That's hilarious. I said your mind is a blank slate and you came back with that you can't have a thought on your own, "we" thought that. We meaning you and the person who told you what to think ...

So start BBQing!!!

That's hilarious. I said your mind is a blank slate and you came back with that you can't have a thought on your own, "we" thought that. We meaning you and the person who told you what to think ...

Wow, that was just brutal, easy killer.:abgg2q.jpg:

What does Trump and the GOP plan on doing with those 12,000 and growing number of children?

What do Dem's plan on doing about millions of poor kids in Dem cities?

reynoldschicago1.jpg

No one is talking about that.

Are they going to be held in detention forever?

Are Republicans going to quietly do away with them?

Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen was asked where are the little girls and toddlers and she said she did't know. In fact, she doesn't even know there's a policy.

Trump's DHS chief pretends there is no family-separation policy

We've only seen the few pictures the government gave the press. We haven't seen any toddlers or girls.

Extinguishing the Beacon of America

Has anyone heard what is going to happen to these children? There are reports that parents have been sent back without their children.

Trump will grant amnesty to the kids and deport their parents leaving most up for adoption. As years go by and the kids anger festers about being separated they will turn to gangs and some will become serial killers and both will go on a murdering spree slaughtering thousands of white american's. I suppose a lot will end up with white american sex trafficers.

And the circle jerk begins ...

Why the hell do dems always make crap like this our problem? You aren’t Christian if you don’t let them in! You’re cruel if you don’t take care of them!

Why is it never on the country those kids came from or their parents? It’s never Mexico’s problem when they come across their country to get here.

When does it become their own problem? You live in a shithole, I get it. That sucks. Why are you running here and not fixing your own house?

20 million plus illegals here. That’s a force to be reckoned with back home. Go there and make your own country better.

And the circle jerk begins ...

Nancy, you are like a used diaper. Even after being disposed of you still stink!

Send them back to Mexico or wherever, It ain't rocket science.
And why do you think Trump does not do just that? Use the National guard..reg. army---start deporting all illegals..set up check points through out the southwest...smash into schools and grab illegal children...stake out hospitals and grab injured and sick illegals..send them straight back...save on medical?

It's the law, right?

I wish he'd try...if he succeeded..unlikely..but...still... I'd wear my MAGA hat proudly!

More likely..and why he won't do it...is that the Governors would refuse the order...might even deploy against reg army--not that it would come to that---because they'd remove Trump---President Pence.

and why do you think Trump does not do just that? Use the National guard..reg. army---start deporting all illegals..set up check points through out the souhtwest...smash into schools and grab illegal children...stake out hospitals and grab injured and sick illegals..send them straight back...save on medical?
Democrat laws won’t allow it.

No one is talking about that.

Are they going to be held in detention forever?

Are Republicans going to quietly do away with them?

Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen was asked where are the little girls and toddlers and she said she did't know. In fact, she doesn't even know there's a policy.

Trump's DHS chief pretends there is no family-separation policy

We've only seen the few pictures the government gave the press. We haven't seen any toddlers or girls.

Extinguishing the Beacon of America

Has anyone heard what is going to happen to these children? There are reports that parents have been sent back without their children.
Sell them to Epstein

and why do you think Trump does not do just that? Use the National guard..reg. army---start deporting all illegals..set up check points through out the souhtwest...smash into schools and grab illegal children...stake out hospitals and grab injured and sick illegals..send them straight back...save on medical?
Democrat laws won’t allow it.
In fact, US law does permit it...and all that 'Sanctuary city' stuff means nothing. Swoop in, swoop out....and let the people get mad.

Forum List

Back