What does Trump and the GOP plan on doing with those 12,000 and growing number of children?

Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielson tweeted: “We do not have a policy of separating families at the border. Period.”

We Have a Policy of Separating Families at the Border

I was watching her on TV and when she was asked where the little girls and toddlers are, she said she didn't know.

Is this like Plausible Deniability form Independence Day?

And what are they going to do with all these thousands of children?

How many of them do you want to raise, medical,housing,education,and feed.
Funny how liberals never answer that question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask him how much science he knows.

He keeps yammering about how the GOP denies it, but he can't fucking figure out what it is.
Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielson tweeted: “We do not have a policy of separating families at the border. Period.”

I was watching her on TV and when she was asked where the little girls and toddlers are, she said she didn't know.

What about women's rights? You want to force women to have babies.

Oh wait, you don't want to help those children either. You just want to force women.

Got it!

More deflective bullshit and stupid reasoning.

How did you get that from his post.

Please explain your logic, you pathetic excuse of a failed abortion.
Don't worry.

Normal people got it.

Actually, they don't.

You can't explain it or you would (I've seen you try...and fail).

Another pile of bullshit from deany the board bullshitter.

Hilarious that right wingers don't want to help desperate people but do want to help needy billionaires and corporations that are making so much money, they don't know where to spend it all.

Yeah, the right wing never was much for criminals.....

However, it's the left that keeps the criminal billioaires in business.

Haven't figured that one out yet...have you.

Asshole.

It seems to me that Trump does want to fix the immigration debacle. Why won't the dems come to the table and
hash out a solution once and for all? I bet we all know the reason for that...if you want to be honest with yourself.

It seems to me that Trump does want to fix the immigration debacle. Why won't the dems come to the table and
hash out a solution once and for all? I bet we all know the reason for that...if you want to be honest with yourself.

Because they are still living in early November 2016.

You know, when they got their asses kicked.

First of all, are 13-17 year olds (teens) considered children. Covered in gang tats and shit attitudes, I say no. That drastically reduces your number.
Second, the refugee relocation service holds these "children" for 20 days in an attempt to locate a sponsor, usually with relatives. Then a hearing is scheduled. Problem then becomes, on the scheduled hearing date, they are no show. Ice then looks for them, but they have moved to avoid deportation. Been going on long before Trump.
Where was your outrage then?
You leftist traitors don't give a shit about these children.
All you give a shit about is bashing Trump.
Assholes.

So that means you far left drones will bid and buy them because you need cheap slave labor?

Nope, holding them for ransom to build "The Wall"!

So that is a yes the far left needs their cheap slave labor because they can not use African Americans anymore!

Dirty 'Don' Doesn't care what happens to the kids, he just want his wall.

I take it that you're an open borders kind of person.

Or the kind of person who doesn't want to force people back into a burning building.

The GOP's plan to stop people from fleeing a burning building.

What do you want to do with the 10,000 children that came over the border unattended, Dean?

Reportedly she is not happy with the policy and has endured Trump yelling at her. And Kelly advised her not to do the presser. But she soldiered on.

Hard to see what her next gig will be, although the CIA lady got a promotion after authorizing torture.

First of all, are 13-17 year olds (teens) considered children. Covered in gang tats and shit attitudes, I say no. That drastically reduces your number.
Second, the refugee relocation service holds these "children" for 20 days in an attempt to locate a sponsor, usually with relatives. Then a hearing is scheduled. Problem then becomes, on the scheduled hearing date, they are no show. Ice then looks for them, but they have moved to avoid deportation. Been going on long before Trump.
Where was your outrage then?
You leftist traitors don't give a shit about these children.
All you give a shit about is bashing Trump.
Assholes.
Wow!!!! Truer were were never spoken.

Run em through a wood chipper and make fertilizer out of em....
That's just wrong.
Wouldn't put a Soylent Green solution by him

In your case it would Soylent Brown and really stink.
Only thing I know is brown is your nose from sticking it up trumps butt

Oh...that was a great comeback.

You really got me........

Dick
No, wrong ,, Eddie

That's just wrong.

You think?!?!

My guess is Rump will just eat them, proving once again how much of a man he is.

Even the mighty Trump couldnt eat that many illegals.

Look at that waste line, he can eat those and a few thousand more.

So start BBQing!!!

No one is talking about that.

Are they going to be held in detention forever?

Are Republicans going to quietly do away with them?

Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen was asked where are the little girls and toddlers and she said she did't know. In fact, she doesn't even know there's a policy.

Trump's DHS chief pretends there is no family-separation policy

We've only seen the few pictures the government gave the press. We haven't seen any toddlers or girls.

Extinguishing the Beacon of America

Has anyone heard what is going to happen to these children? There are reports that parents have been sent back without their children.

In 2014 over 70,000 children were in one of those facilities, almost 6 times more than under the Trump administration, why did we not hear from you then? Why are you outraged only now?

That's just wrong.
Wouldn't put a Soylent Green solution by him

In your case it would Soylent Brown and really stink.
Only thing I know is brown is your nose from sticking it up trumps butt

Do you know the difference between a brown noser and a shit head...........depth perception.

He keeps yammering about how the GOP denies it, but he can't fucking figure out what it is.

Oh wait, you don't want to help those children either. You just want to force women.

Got it!

Don't worry.

Normal people got it.

Actually, they don't.

And republicans want to spend money on imprisioning children?

So your comments are disingenuous at best. There's a supermajority who wants immigration laws enforced. But when the capacity for deporting people is X and Trump wants to lock up Xx3 to please his base, it's not actually addressing the issue.

No one is talking about that.

Are they going to be held in detention forever?

Are Republicans going to quietly do away with them?

Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen was asked where are the little girls and toddlers and she said she did't know. In fact, she doesn't even know there's a policy.

Trump's DHS chief pretends there is no family-separation policy

We've only seen the few pictures the government gave the press. We haven't seen any toddlers or girls.

Extinguishing the Beacon of America

Has anyone heard what is going to happen to these children? There are reports that parents have been sent back without their children.

In 2014 over 70,000 children were in one of those facilities, almost 6 times more than under the Trump administration, why did we not hear from you then? Why are you outraged only now?
Because Dean’s local library didn’t have free Internet back then.

If trump wanted to fix it he could all by himself He's fos as usual

Got it!

Don't worry.

Normal people got it.

Actually, they don't.

So your comments are disingenuous at best. There's a supermajority who wants immigration laws enforced. But when the capacity for deporting people is X and Trump wants to lock up Xx3 to please his base, it's not actually addressing the issue.
Supermajority...
LA, Detroit, NYC.

Why can’t our military deposit them at the nearest Mexican town?
Because Trump wants to have criminal prosecutions for them all. But we could. Legally we can detain children with their families if they're caught 100 miles from the border, and dump them back if we only hold them a couple of weeks.

Got it!

Don't worry.

Normal people got it.

Actually, they don't.

I'd prefer another Air America type solution.

If trump wanted to fix it he could all by himself He's fos as usual
Exactly. He's feeding his base raw meat.

Forum List

Back