What does the GOP do now??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
In addition to Mr. Trump's nasty comments about women, we now learn that Donald Trump told Howard Stern it was OK to call Mr. Trump's own daughter a "piece of ass" Now many in the GOP are turning their backs on Trump, but it's too late. Many Republican lawmakers are on record as supporting him. It's too late to try to remove Trump from the GOP ticket, and with only a month until the election, Republicans are going to be hard pressed to explain why they spent the last year supporting him. As a party of Christian evangelicals, and (so called) family values, supporting Mr. Trump will damage the GOP for years to come. What does the GOP do now? :dunno:

Trump Is OK With Calling Ivanka a “Piece of Ass” and Other Horrible Things He Told Howard Stern

In addition to Mr. Trump's nasty comments about women, we now learn that Donald Trump told Howard Stern it was OK to call Mr. Trump's own daughter a "piece of ass" Now many in the GOP are turning their backs on Trump, but it's too late. Many Republican lawmakers are on record as supporting him. It's too late to try to remove Trump from the GOP ticket, and with only a month until the election, Republicans are going to be hard pressed to explain why they spent the last year supporting him. As a party of Christian evangelicals, and (so called) family values, supporting Mr. Trump will damage the GOP for years to come. What does the GOP do now? :dunno:

Trump Is OK With Calling Ivanka a “Piece of Ass” and Other Horrible Things He Told Howard Stern
Nothing they can do at this point except abandon Trump and try to salvage some down tickets.

Prepare for a massive and embarrassing loss, and mockery for the next 8 years.
Yep....who cares if Hillary opens the floodgates and lets millions of criminals pass thru our nonexistent borders at the same time she's putting judges on the court that take away our rights to gun ownership so we cannot protect ourselves, at the same time she's selling out or sovereignty to the United Nations. Trump shouldn't have such a potty-mouth.

Prepare for our country turning into a third world country with more terror, more drugs, more witch hunts of groups that oppose progressive ideas.
Hillary will give this country away to the highest bidder.

Yep....who cares if Hillary opens the floodgates and lets millions of criminals pass thru our nonexistent borders at the same time she's putting judges on the court that take away our rights to gun ownership so we cannot protect ourselves, at the same time she's selling out or sovereignty to the United Nations. Trump shouldn't have such a potty-mouth.

Hello....I wasn't asking about Hillary. I was asking about the GOP. Please read the question before responding. :bye1:

Prepare for our country turning into a third world country with more terror, more drugs, more witch hunts of groups that oppose progressive ideas.

Hello....I wasn't asking about Hillary. I was asking about the GOP. Please read the question before responding :bye1:

Hello....I wasn't asking about Hillary. I was asking about the GOP. Please read the question before responding. :bye1:
Please blow it out your ass.

well now you know i tell you what i would do, and mind you i'm not in charge of the gop, but if that i was what i would do is probably go ahead and lose the election. that's why i'm not in charge, believe me.

Hello....I wasn't asking about Hillary. I was asking about the GOP. Please read the question before responding :bye1:
Hello....learn how to communicate your thoughts clearly.

The difference between the GOP and the Democrats is one has a conscience and the other doesn't. One drops a candidate like a bad-habit at the slightest indiscretion and the other refuses to apologize or even admit when their candidate is not only unqualified, but corrupt to the core.
Trump has a potty-mouth and Hillary is going to be a dictator if she gets elected. Which would you rather have?

What does the GOP do now?

Easy join their political kin in the Democratic Party.

This whole thing illustrates that both are owned by the same crowd, that they are beholden only to the Corporate Paymasters and String Pullers and are the Uni-Party.

Most of the GOP is full of Cuckservatives, which is why they have attempted to destroy The Donald from day one, he's a threat to The Establishment, they know he'll bring their house of cards down on their heads.

Either Hillary or Ted Cruz was acceptable, both Puppets, both bought and paid for, both owned by the same crowd.

The Donald cannot be bought by anyone and he's made it clear that nobody can tell him what to do, he won't be a Puppet and that makes him a threat and that's why they're so afraid of him.

mcconnellmitch_barrassojohn_thunejohn_cornynjohn_041916hj.jpg

These fossils?

The Stern stuff was known. non-issue? All Stern stuff is sick and twisted, everyone knows in advance. The other 11 year old audio is over-blown perhaps?

Poll numbers could rise as a further "Fork U" to the despised media, the Globalist Establishment & RINO.

I don't want to hear Anderson Cooper tell me about dignity as he pulls his wang out of 15 year old Syrian refugee boy butt. Or Hildabeast or Whoraldo Rivera. Stuff it.

Huge setback at the moment. I am upset at Trump to get the sick media involved.............upset at RINO to attempt to sieze opportunity to act "holier than thou" LOL!

Can DJT turn this one? Only with the help of American people? We know Beast is foul.

Last edited:
The only trouble is, the GOP passed Article 9 a few years back, making it impossible to remove a candidate who was duly chosen in the primaries.

Yep, the GOP is fucked.

LOL So why don't all you he-men 'Conservatives' go out and 'grab a little pussy' just to show your support of Trump? LOL

Trump is an embarressment to our nation. That such a crude and narcistic bastard could be the nominee for the President of the United States of one of the two major parties is an indictment of the morals and ethics of that party.

Lot of noise being made about what Trump says and does. Wonder why Clinton hasn't received the same treatment? She's done stuff the average Joe would be in jail for. As far as I can tell, Trump hasn't crossed that threshold yet.

Forum List

Back