What Does LGBTQ+ Stand For? Every Letter Is Important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nazi says what? :hyper:

Every Letter Is Important. LGBTQ+. Live with it. You have no control over what other people choose to do with their lives.​

I think we should have control over perverts who are committing indecent exposer in front of children and doing acts of molestation in front of them. They should be locked up and throw away the keys or drug out into the streets and shot.

No
No
I don't call it madness, I call it LGBTQ+
No, No

Every letter is important and has a meaning. The sooner you understand, the sooner you will not be confused.
All of their letters mean the same. Perversion and destructive to our civilization.

Separating queers between boys and girls is pretty sexist. Especially given their demands for universal validation. Not to mention the fact that it is also completely transphobic to define gender that way. How insensitive are these people?

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification, Sarge.

The homos ARE choosing to do exactly this with their lives. They aren't compelled to do anything, and they could be normal if they had chosen that.

But they didn't, they chose to perform sodomy with other men.
Anytime. In their eyes, they are normal.
Did you forget about the "L"? :11:

What is your point?

Screenshot_20230628_165805_Instagram.jpg

Anytime. In their eyes, they are normal.
Did you forget about the "L"? :11:

What is your point?
That is true. As Paul writes in Romans chapter 1, they have developed a reprobate mind so that they can do nasty perverted stuff and think it's all normal. If they think it's normal to twerk nude in front of children, then they need to be locked up in a mental institution and receive hourly doses of electrical shock therapy treatment. :flameth:

That is true. As Paul writes in Romans chapter 1, they have developed a reprobate mind so that they can do nasty perverted stuff and think it's all normal. If they think it's normal to twerk nude in front of children, then they need to be locked up in a mental institution and receive hourly doses of electrical shock therapy treatment. :flameth:
Adults can do as they please with adults. Anyone less than adult, off limits. Zero tolerance for that stuff. Lock their ass up and throw away the keys.

Adults can do as they please with adults. Anyone less than adult, off limits. Zero tolerance for that stuff. Lock their ass up and throw away the keys.

How about adults giving children dangerous hormones, or mutilating children to promote the transvestite lifestyle?

The problem with the idea that adults can do whatever has brought us to this point. We need to bring back common decency laws and make them stick! There should not be a town or city that allows for public nudity, period! We are not animals and should not behave as such. We have a conscience that animals don't have.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
How about adults giving children dangerous hormones, or mutilating children to promote the transvestite lifestyle?
1. Hormones are naturally occurring in males and females. What danger are you alluding to?
2. Transvestite is an old term, the modern term is cross-dresser (wearing clothes associated primarily with the other sex). No need to mutilate for that.
Rewrite your questions so they are accurate and technically correct, and I will give you an answer.

"+"?....WTF is a "+"?

Has anyone interviewed a "+" to understand what their bag is?
WTF is a "+"?
Did you read the article I linked in Post #1.

The "+" has been discussed many times in this thread as well. Try to keep up.

Please, don't barge into my thread asking questions like this until you read the article in its entirety and you have a firm grasp of the subject at hand. I am not here to guide you on your learning journey. If you can't, I ask you refrain from comment. :itsok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back