What does it look like BEFORE a white kids shoots up a School....

Is this kid autistic? If not, my mother would have beat my ass right there in the story.
But alas, apparently she didnt beat your ass nearly enough. :p

The day I call my mother a 'fucking bitch' is the day I have to visit the dentist to have all teeth put back in my mouth. lol

My mom whooped my butt right in the middle of Piggly Wiggly one time and I never threw my chewing gum at her again, I swear it.

I've seen kids that acted like that when I was a kid. Their parents would either spank the crap out of the right then and there or drag them out of the store and do it outside.

The only sickness is our PC society that molly coddles our children now, doesn't allow for any punishment at all, and has a whole agency (CPS) that doesn't feel the need to obey the constitution to back the whole play up.
CPS doesn't forbid punishment or spanking. If you've had a tussle with them, you did more than that.
you are wrong, I witnessed it. Called a cop and reported the mother to the cop and then the lady was detained with her child until a rep came. Don't spread lies, it's not becoming.

Over a spanking? You sir are part of the problem then.
i didn't call the cops, I witnessed someone that did that at a Walmart.

And yes, over a spanking.

I fins that hard to believe. You saw the whole thing, waited for police and wasn't involved all over a spanking. Not sure where you are but it wasn't a black area. Black kids don't get away with that shit and parents let parents parent.
I wanted her to slap him sorry Sherlock

Is this kid autistic? If not, my mother would have beat my ass right there in the story.

The day I call my mother a 'fucking bitch' is the day I have to visit the dentist to have all teeth put back in my mouth. lol

My mom whooped my butt right in the middle of Piggly Wiggly one time and I never threw my chewing gum at her again, I swear it.

My mother slapped me across the head two months ago when I dropped a can tomato juice on my foot and took the Lord's name in vain. In my defense, it was the big can and hurt like hell. lol

My mother slapped me across the head two months ago when I dropped a can tomato juice on my foot and took the Lord's name in vain. In my defense, it was the big can and hurt like hell. lol
You can seriously damage your foot with a large can of veggie or fruit juice as by the time it has fallen several feet it is going fast enough to break some bones. a frozen bird is worse.

Fortunately for me my Mom curses much worse than I do.

You can seriously damage your foot with a large can of veggie or fruit juice as by the time it has fallen several feet it is going fast enough to break some bones. a frozen bird is worse.

I had a deep tissue bruise. I limped around for five weeks afterwards. She apologied after I sent her a pic of my eggplant looking foot. My foot is tingling thinking about it.

I had a deep tissue bruise. I limped around for five weeks afterwards. She apologied after I sent her a pic of my eggplant looking foot. My foot is tingling thinking about it.
Getting too much OT, but it is weird how a limb can have these ghost symptoms triggered by memory of the event.

I have scars that itch when I remember how I got them.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
""><a href=

If you know a child like this with a piece of shit mother and Granny do the right thing and put a foot in his ass or call the year 2020 to warn the school district of this threat.

See something, say something

What does skin color have to do with it?

The fact that white kids are known to not be disciplined and to shoot up public places like schools. When I searched black under your name Roshawn there were 197 results so cut the cute shit

The crazy guy who shot up the navy yard was black. Nut shooters aren't a result of skin color culture.
What about my name? Roshawn is a typical black racist, anti-white, conspicuously un-white contrivance of the post affirmative action welfare society.

The predominant cases are that it is a white male who does serial killings or mass murder.

Sorry, but it is just the facts.

Is it disproportionate to the general population?
Even if so, the impetus or the result are not due to any white-ID culture. Black crime largely reflects the results of black-centric culture. Two very different dynamics.

It is pretty disgusting to use an obviously seriously disturbed child to push a racist agenda. Yes, that happens to white kids too. CC, I am not sure if you can sink any lower.

You can make excuses all you want for the little school shooter but this kid knew exactly what was going on and didnt give a shit. Play that "Mental illness" diagnoses from your monitor shit on someone interested in excuses

Ahh, but it's the progressives who have taken parents ability to discipline their kids away. You reap what you sow.
Absolutely untrue. If a parent has a kid with a true mental health problem, it's good they can be taught how to restrain the kid without beating the tar out of him/her. If you equate discipline only with physical punishment, you're not going to get far with your kids.
that's such a stupid statement. There are many of us from the 50s through 70s who were punished with corporal punishment. It didn't make anyone less of an adult. In fact it made us change how we disciplined our kids. A good smack on the ass never hurt one child in the world.
I don't disagree. When a disturbed child flames out and begins hurting himself, others, or seriously expensive property, beating him unconscious would work, but most parents would rather not. I was not talking about a smack on the ass. If you'd read my earlier post, I've got nothing against spanking. I was just pointing out that we discipline our kids with more than just hitting. Like the hairy eye ball, taking away the cell phone. Sent to the corner. Whatever. Try to read more carefully.

I've seen kids that acted like that when I was a kid. Their parents would either spank the crap out of the right then and there or drag them out of the store and do it outside.

The only sickness is our PC society that molly coddles our children now, doesn't allow for any punishment at all, and has a whole agency (CPS) that doesn't feel the need to obey the constitution to back the whole play up.
CPS doesn't forbid punishment or spanking. If you've had a tussle with them, you did more than that.
you are wrong, I witnessed it. Called a cop and reported the mother to the cop and then the lady was detained with her child until a rep came. Don't spread lies, it's not becoming.
I was a CPS worker for 9 years. I'm not lying. You called a cop? Why?

I fins that hard to believe. You saw the whole thing, waited for police and wasn't involved all over a spanking. Not sure where you are but it wasn't a black area. Black kids don't get away with that shit and parents let parents parent.
He's probably leaving out that mother was screaming at child at the top of her lungs, shaking kid violently and behaving like a mother who has totally lost it. Or like you said, he's lying.

Is it disproportionate to the general population?
Even if so, the impetus or the result are not due to any white-ID culture. Black crime largely reflects the results of black-centric culture. Two very different dynamics.
As I understand it, the population of serial killers and mass murders in the US is almost exclusively white. OF course there are exceptions, and outside the US there are other populations that have the same and few are white, but in the US it is almost exclusively white.

Maybe there is some kind of mental dynamic in play that has a strong preference for members of the majority race?

Hell I cant explain it.

He's probably leaving out that mother was screaming at child at the top of her lungs, shaking kid violently and behaving like a mother who has totally lost it. Or like you said, he's lying.
Maybe true, but probably?

No, for some reason you are projecting.

It is pretty disgusting to use an obviously seriously disturbed child to push a racist agenda. Yes, that happens to white kids too. CC, I am not sure if you can sink any lower.

You can make excuses all you want for the little school shooter but this kid knew exactly what was going on and didnt give a shit. Play that "Mental illness" diagnoses from your monitor shit on someone interested in excuses

Ahh, but it's the progressives who have taken parents ability to discipline their kids away. You reap what you sow.
Absolutely untrue. If a parent has a kid with a true mental health problem, it's good they can be taught how to restrain the kid without beating the tar out of him/her. If you equate discipline only with physical punishment, you're not going to get far with your kids.
that's such a stupid statement. There are many of us from the 50s through 70s who were punished with corporal punishment. It didn't make anyone less of an adult. In fact it made us change how we disciplined our kids. A good smack on the ass never hurt one child in the world.
I don't disagree. When a disturbed child flames out and begins hurting himself, others, or seriously expensive property, beating him unconscious would work, but most parents would rather not. I was not talking about a smack on the ass. If you'd read my earlier post, I've got nothing against spanking. I was just pointing out that we discipline our kids with more than just hitting. Like the hairy eye ball, taking away the cell phone. Sent to the corner. Whatever. Try to read more carefully.
that's most likely what this mother does, and look how far that got her. funny shit.

ever hear of local news? I witnessed a lady spank her child and I witnessed someone calling the cops, and yes, the cops were there before I left the store and I inquired on what happened and was informed they came to discuss things with the mother. Then, I read in a local paper that the mother had met with a DCFS about the incident. Holy crap

I just can't imagine anyone making a call to CPS otherwise. Not in my neck of the woods, anyway.

I just can't imagine anyone making a call to CPS otherwise. Not in my neck of the woods, anyway.
There really are nitwits who think that a parent should not ever even raise their voice with their child, much less hit them, and they do call CPS if they dont like it.

I knew one girl like that back in the 90s, but now I hear she has kids and all that 'no spanking' stuff has gone out the window.

CC, No. I am not mad at you for seeing anything. I am angry that you are such a low-life scumbag who wants to turn a young child's pathology to a decidedly racist advantage. I think you are a sick and low-life scumbag, in case that was not already clear.

Now that is rich. Of course if the child in the video were black, you'd call him a thug. Since he's not, you're all the sudden a licensed therapist.

Maybe he's just a spoiled brat, and his parents lack parenting skills.

Now that is rich. Of course if the child in the video were black, you'd call him a thug. Since he's not, you're all the sudden a licensed therapist.

No, I wouldn't call any child of that age a thug. I would certainly call them troubled, and deeply so. Saints Martin and Brown were not young children. They were in fact thugs and not because they were black.

CC, No. I am not mad at you for seeing anything. I am angry that you are such a low-life scumbag who wants to turn a young child's pathology to a decidedly racist advantage. I think you are a sick and low-life scumbag, in case that was not already clear.

that's just stupid and you know it. but you posted it anyway. Shows how stupid you are.

No, I wouldn't call any child of that age a thug. I would certainly call them troubled, and deeply so. Saints Martin and Brown were not young children. They were in fact thugs and not because they were black.

Oh STFU. Anyone who's ever read your postings, knows your an ignorant, racist, asshole.

It is SO DAMNED HARD to make blacks seem anything but inferior!

You have no idea if the kid in the video has a mental problem. It's very possible that this is a behavioral problem due to poor parenting.

Forum List

Back