CDZ What Does Hilary Clinton Believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Hilary Clinton actually believe? What does she stand for? Are there any reasons to believe that Hilary Clinton has any moral principles or consistent positions on any issue?
Are you also wondering this about the other weevil -- The Donald -- as well.

Who has defrauded more people? (clue: Trump University).
Yeah, I've lain awake nights wondering about the Donald. Till I realized he was more perfect than Ol' Rotten Crotch Hiliary.
Sorry buddy but you are kidding yourself.

Don't worry. Trump won't be running again in 2020. Neither will Mitt. Neither will McCain.

Hopefully in 2020 the GOP will nominate a worthy competent candidate.

I am guessing it will be Paul Ryan.

I am willing to wait another 4 years to get Ryan than have to suffer through 8 years of Adolf Trump.

Her sole principle is "I want more power."

She is a bitter woman inside........she hates men....she hates tradicional America ..she hates normal human beings so to speak...

so yes...

Crooked Clinton wants all power in her hands ....to show them .....also money ....to rub it on their faces....

but most of all

Hitlery Clinton wants revenge..... for her stupid life.

My two cents and I am no doctor.:dunno: :biggrin:
Hillary is a sweet happy lady.

I have never seen her this happy before.

It must have made her day when Trump hijacked the GOP.

I think you will grow to like Hillary more and more.

I think her next 4 years as POTUS will be ok.

Then I think Paul Ryan will give her a hard run for her money in 2020.

Everyone will be better off that Adolf Trump did not get elected in November 2016.

She is a bitter woman inside........she hates men....she hates tradicional America ..she hates normal human beings so to speak...

so yes...

Crooked Clinton wants all power in her hands ....to show them .....also money ....to rub it on their faces....

but most of all

Everyone will be better off that Adolf Trump did not get elected in November 2016.
You're from Californicate, ain'tcha? I figgered as much.

And you dress like a Texan. Everybody loves Texans, sure. No problem with that.

Please don't secede from the Union again please. I would hate to see Texas in ashes.

Last time Texas escaped major destruction because the US Civil War was fought along the borders states and Texas was not one of them.

Texas is not a "swing state" either so you have nothing to worry about.

Your state will elect Trump The Chump.

However I'll bet you any money that the swing states will NOT elect Trump The Chump.

Money?

What does Hilary Clinton actually believe? What does she stand for? Are there any reasons to believe that Hilary Clinton has any moral principles or consistent positions on any issue?
Good question. Watch the video and you'll get a good idea what she stands for.

IT DOESN’T GET ANY CLEARER THAN THIS RIGHT HERE. IF YOU CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THE LIES COMING OUT OF THE MOUTH OF HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON THEN YOU ARE A PART OF THE PROBLEM. SOMEONE OWES GENERAL PETRAEUS AN APOLOGY AND FULL PARDON.

so yes...

but most of all

Does that mean you hail from Dumbfuckistan?

so yes...

but most of all

You pretty much nailed it. She is bitter that she had to wait this long and you can bet she will use her power to go after anyone that she believes has "kept her down".
Y'all are funny... Just making shit up to feel superior. You know you're full of shit right?
Judging somebody youve never met, acting like you got her all figured out... Total joke

so yes...

but most of all

I'm waiting for the truth to be revealed by foreign hackers.

so yes...

but most of all

Hitlery is a globalist. All her friends like Soros, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc, etc are globalists that want to see America with no borders, no constitution except the one mandated by the U.N. The sweetest plum on the tree to pluck was America after they used the military might to bring non-compliant countries under their thumb....which is why they are going after Syria so heavily but those damn Russians are defying the Barrypuppet and the NWO crowd and providing them a safety net. My faith is in Jesus Christ and not any politician that works for USA.INC that is owned "lock, stock and barrel" by the international bankers. I watch and I prepare....always keeping my guard up. I have no intention of submitting to their agenda.

What it all comes down to...it always comes down to this....

MONEY-TRAIL-monitor-hillary-clinton.jpg

so yes...

but most of all

You pretty much nailed it. She is bitter that she had to wait this long and you can bet she will use her power to go after anyone that she believes has "kept her down".
Y'all are funny... Just making shit up to feel superior. You know you're full of shit right?
Judging somebody youve never met, acting like you got her all figured out... Total joke

I have been following the Clintons for the last 26 years and I guaran-fucking-tee you that I know more than you do about these crooks.

Last edited:

so yes...

but most of all

Hitlery is a globalist. All her friends like Soros, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc, etc are globalists that want to see America with no borders, no constitution except the one mandated by the U.N. The sweetest plum on the tree to pluck was America after they used the military might to bring non-compliant countries under their thumb....which is why they are going after Syria so heavily but those damn Russians are defying the Barrypuppet and the NWO crowd and providing them a safety net. My faith is in Jesus Christ and not any politician that works for USA.INC that is owned "lock, stock and barrel" by the international bankers. I watch and I prepare....always keeping my guard up. I have no intention of submitting to their agenda.
putin-isis.jpg

so yes...

but most of all

Go away.

so yes...

but most of all

Go away.
Brilliant comeback. Almost as if you had a lucid thought.

I just wonder why she wears those ugly old lady clothes......especially the ones with the big buttons. I mean the Queen of England dresses better, and she is 90.

In Texas when you say "money?" it means "do you want to bet?"

I did not mean to call attention to the plutocracy of American politics.

In Texas when you challenge someone like Hossfly to a bet they are supposed to put their money "where their mouth is".

I lived in Wichita Falls in elementary school at the big USAF base there, and while I was in college in Boston my mom moved to Dallas where my aunt was living after the death of my uncle there.

So I know all about Texans.

They are supposed to put their money where their mouth is.

And if they can't they are supposed to shut up.

It is a monetary-honor thing in Texas.

Oil is money there. And money is the bottom line there.

:D

I just wonder why she wears those ugly old lady clothes......especially the ones with the big buttons. I mean the Queen of England dresses better, and she is 90.
That's just a Hillary thing.

She is from Chicago and she dresses like an old lady from Chicago.

You'll get used to it for the next 4 years.

so yes...

but most of all

Actually she's a corrupt old hag.

She'll pick up where Obama left off and continue to screw things up just like he has been doing except worse.

s-l225.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back