CDZ What Does Hilary Clinton Believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her sole principle is "I want more power."

She is a bitter woman inside........she hates men....she hates tradicional America ..she hates normal human beings so to speak...

so yes...

Crooked Clinton wants all power in her hands ....to show them .....also money ....to rub it on their faces....

but most of all

Hitlery Clinton wants revenge..... for her stupid life.

My two cents and I am no doctor.:dunno: :biggrin:
Hillary is a sweet happy lady.

I have never seen her this happy before.

It must have made her day when Trump hijacked the GOP.

I think you will grow to like Hillary more and more.

I think her next 4 years as POTUS will be ok.

Then I think Paul Ryan will give her a hard run for her money in 2020.

Everyone will be better off that Adolf Trump did not get elected in November 2016.

Actually she's a corrupt old hag.

She'll pick up where Obama left off and continue to screw things up just like he has been doing except worse.

s-l225.jpg

Yeah, Hitlery is a sweet ol lady that along with Bill "drop trou" and the Bush crime family helped fly in cocaine into Mena Airport during the 80's and she helped launder that money through her connections at the Rose Law Firm.........yeah, she's a REAL sweetheart. Wish I had a grandma just like her......

I just wonder why she wears those ugly old lady clothes......especially the ones with the big buttons. I mean the Queen of England dresses better, and she is 90.
That's just a Hillary thing.

She is from Chicago and she dresses like an old lady from Chicago.

You'll get used to it for the next 4 years.

Not really. I will just continue not to look at her, just as I always have. Along with the red clown nosed husband of hers. :)
You can just look and lust away...really..it's okay..go for it.

She is a bitter woman inside........she hates men....she hates tradicional America ..she hates normal human beings so to speak...

so yes...

Crooked Clinton wants all power in her hands ....to show them .....also money ....to rub it on their faces....

but most of all

Everyone will be better off that Adolf Trump did not get elected in November 2016.

She'll pick up where Obama left off and continue to screw things up just like he has been doing except worse.

s-l225.jpg

Any and everyone can laugh at this if they want...but I know too much to even give a fuck. Hillary and Bill are "Illuminists" and belong to the Illuminati and they have been handlers of MK-Ultra victims like Cathy O'Brien. They participate in rituals like what goes on at Bohemian Grove AND Larry Nichols, a former Clinton insider has stated on the record that Hillary would go to California once a month to participate in rituals with the "Sisterhood" which is a female version of "Skull and Bones". We all are so sheltered...seriously....we have this flimsy grasp on reality when the power elite have a much different one. They laugh at us and call us the "little people" that could never comprehend what type of "society" that they belong to. It's esoteric knowledge handed down by the bloodlines that believe they have the divine right to rule and they are the "chosen ones". It's all steeped in freemasonry by 33rd degree and above. This is all well documented that Jacobinism/ Illuminati infiltration into freemasonry was known back in the 1780's and even George Washington acknowledged this very salient fact. The Jesuit Order of the Illuminati runs this country. Every CIA director has been Jesuit trained (because they have 29 colleges here like Georgetown, Fordham, Boston College, Holy Cross, Santa Clara, etc, etc) and they have secret societies at every Ivy league college. One night I sat down and did a "google search" of every member that belonged to both the CFR and the Trilateral Commission and found that they all went to either a Jesuit college or went to an Ivy League school and belonged to a Jesuit secret society like Skull and Bones or Quill and Dagger. What I do is connect the dots and study our real history. You would be floored to know how many members of the "Knights of Malta" are connected to the murder of JFK....can you handle truth? Prove me wrong or even debate me on this if you disagree. I am loaded for bear when it comes to this topic. I am confident enough...and cocky enough to debate anyone on this because you people need to know what it is you are up against.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

so yes...

but most of all

s-l225.jpg

Any and everyone can laugh at this if they want...but I know too much to even give a fuck. Hillary and Bill are "Illuminists" and belong to the Illuminati and they have been handlers of MK-Ultra victims like Cathy O'Brien. They participate in rituals like what goes on at Bohemian Grove AND Larry Nichols, a former Clinton insider has stated on the record that Hillary would go to California once a month to participate in rituals with the "Sisterhood" which is a female version of "Skull and Bones". We all are so sheltered...seriously....we have this flimsy grasp on reality when the power elite have a much different one. They laugh at us and call us the "little people" that could never comprehend what type of "society" that they belong to. It's esoteric knowledge handed down by the bloodlines that believe they have the divine right to rule and they are the "chosen ones". It's all steeped in freemasonry by 33rd degree and above. This is all well documented that Jacobinism/ Illuminati infiltration into freemasonry was known back in the 1780's and even George Washington acknowledged this very salient fact. The Jesuit Order of the Illuminati runs this country. Every CIA director has been Jesuit trained (because they have 29 colleges here like Georgetown, Fordham, Boston College, Holy Cross, Santa Clara, etc, etc) and they have secret societies at every Ivy league college. One night I sat down and did a "google search" of every member that belonged to both the CFR and the Trilateral Commission and found that they all went to either a Jesuit college or went to an Ivy League school and belonged to a Jesuit secret society like Skull and Bones or Quill and Dagger. What I do is connect the dots and study our real history. You would be floored to know how many members of the "Knights of Malta" are connected to the murder of JFK....can you handle truth? Prove me wrong or even debate me on this if you disagree. I am loaded for bear when it comes to this topic. I am confident enough...and cocky enough to debate anyone on this because you people need to know what it is you are up against.
They don't care. ;)

so yes...

but most of all

s-l225.jpg

What you are describing I've been reading, learning and researching some throughout the years. It's really interesting eye opening stuff about WTF is really going on in the world.

Last edited:

so yes...

but most of all

s-l225.jpg

What you are describing I've been reading, learning and researching some throughout the years. Really interesting eye opening stuff about WTF is really going on in the world.

Glad you are awake as well...as far as myself? I was much happier being stupid before I ventured down this rabbit hole. I was totally stuck in the "left versus right" paradigm and believing in this utterly corrupt system that had sold us out before we were even born but I took the plunge and you can't "unlearn" and the more I learned, the more my desire became to learn the real truth and open my eyes. I have learned things about what our "gubermint" has done that would make the hair on your neck stand up on end and it had nothing to do with keeping us safe. I have ventured into areas that were best left alone and it's only my faith in Jesus Christ that kept me from losing it completely. My advice is to prepare and be able to protect yourself. You do not want to go into a FEMA camp if you are on the "Red" list.....myself? I will go down swingin' like Sonny Liston....as the ol Tom Petty song goes.

What Hillary really believes is that she will be the POTUS-elect in another 4 months. And then she will take office in January.

It will be the first time two presidents in a row came from the same party in a long time -- not since GHW Bush followed Reagan. Before that it was LBJ following JFK. Before that it was Truman following FDR. Does not happen very often because the American People are fickle and impossible to please.

She will also be the first female American president as well. For that she will be remembered throughout history.

She will also be the first spouse of a former president to be elected POTUS. This is actually incredible and gives dynasty a whole new meaning.

I am sure she believes she will be a very happy person for at least the next 4 1/2 years.

I am wondering if the Nobel Committee will immediately give her the Nobel Peace Prize for defeating Trump the same way they gave it to BHO for defeating McCain ?!

Whether Paul Ryan can beat her in 2020 will be the next political drama of the new century.

That's what she believes.

"Madam President". Sounds good already.

.... I have ventured into areas that were best left alone and it's only my faith in Jesus Christ that kept me from losing it completely. My advice is to prepare and be able to protect yourself. You do not want to go into a FEMA camp if you are on the "Red" list.....myself? I will go down swingin' like Sonny Liston....as the ol Tom Petty song goes.
I love Jesus too and I am sure He loves us.

I am guessing He loves Hillary more than Donald right about now.

He probably wishes Donald would shut the hell up, just like the Pope said.

What Hillary really believes is that she will be the POTUS-elect in another 4 months. And then she will take office in January.

It will be the first time two presidents in a row came from the same party in a long time -- not since GHW Bush followed Reagan. Before that it was LBJ following JFK. Before that it was Truman following FDR. Does not happen very often because the American People are fickle and impossible to please.

She will also be the first female American president as well. For that she will be remembered throughout history.

She will also be the first spouse of a former president to be elected POTUS. This is actually incredible and gives dynasty a whole new meaning.

I am sure she believes she will be a very happy person for at least the next 4 1/2 years.

I am wondering if the Nobel Committee will immediately give her the Nobel Peace Prize for defeating Trump the same way they gave it to BHO for defeating McCain ?!

Whether Paul Ryan can beat her in 2020 will be the next political drama of the new century.

For that she will be remembered throughout history.
Yeah for further screwing up America, but apparently you libs just don't care. :cuckoo:
I'm sure she'll probably be very happy making most everyone else miserable as she'll more then likely abuse her power in the process, as well as get back at anyone who has ever wronged the "Clintons".
I am wondering if the Nobel Committee will immediately give her the Nobel Peace Prize for defeating Trump
Well that's a dumb statement. :cuckoo:
Regardless of what happens, the bitch doesn't deserve one. Period. :lmao:
The "Corrupt Old Hag" or the "Hildabeast" is more appropriate. :lol:

Last edited:
.... I have ventured into areas that were best left alone and it's only my faith in Jesus Christ that kept me from losing it completely. My advice is to prepare and be able to protect yourself. You do not want to go into a FEMA camp if you are on the "Red" list.....myself? I will go down swingin' like Sonny Liston....as the ol Tom Petty song goes.
I love Jesus too and I am sure He loves us.

I am guessing He loves Hillary more than Donald right about now.

He probably wishes Donald would shut the hell up, just like the Pope said.

The Jesuit Pope is about as far from being a spokesperson for God than you could even imagine....and Hitlery doesn't even acknowledge God.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
What does Hilary Clinton actually believe? What does she stand for? Are there any reasons to believe that Hilary Clinton has any moral principles or consistent positions on any issue?
Hillary stands for anything that will get her elected.

She used her own private e-mail addy to keep her dealings far and away from the potential eyes that could monitor her dealings with foreign powers and negotiated deals with countries that pledged money to her "tax free "foundations in exchange for lifting trade sanctions.....be proud....be VERY proud. (snicker)

so yes...

but most of all

You pretty much nailed it. She is bitter that she had to wait this long and you can bet she will use her power to go after anyone that she believes has "kept her down".
Y'all are funny... Just making shit up to feel superior. You know you're full of shit right?
Judging somebody youve never met, acting like you got her all figured out... Total joke

I have been following the Clintons for the last 26 years and I guaran-fucking-tee you that I know more than you do about these crooks.
Yeah I've heard you brag about how much you know for a while now. Sorry if I don't believe you

What does Hilary Clinton actually believe? What does she stand for? Are there any reasons to believe that Hilary Clinton has any moral principles or consistent positions on any issue?
She believes she deserves to be president that somehow the position is hers and she has a right to it and will do absolutely anything to get it

She believes she deserves to be president that somehow the position is hers and she has a right to it and will do absolutely anything to get it
Well Hillary has certainly worked hard for it and with her State Dept credentials has become very well versed in international affairs.

I suspect Putin in Russia and Xi in China will try to push her around.

If they do I suspect she will react more diplomatically and rationally than The Donald would.

She used her own private e-mail addy to keep her dealings far and away from the potential eyes that could monitor her dealings with foreign powers and negotiated deals with countries that pledged money to her "tax free "foundations in exchange for lifting trade sanctions.....be proud....be VERY proud. (snicker)
The email bullsh!t is off the table now so get over it.

The Jesuit Pope is about as far from being a spokesperson for God than you could even imagine....and Hitlery doesn't even acknowledge God.
I am sure Hillary is Deist like the majority of non church going Americans. This is good in terms of ensuring the separation of church as state.

The Pope has condemned Trump The Chump for good reasons.

The American voters will condemn Trump in November for similar reasons.

The "Corrupt Old Hag" or the "Hildabeast" is more appropriate. :lol:
Sounds like YOU live in a "red state".

You would probably prefer to vote for Sarah Palin as your president.

That you will probably vote for Trump The Chump is even more tragic.

Hillary has credentials and experience that Trump will never have and never get.

Oh that's what she believes.... Thanks for enlightening us

she does deserve it... certainly as much if not more than anyone else who's run.

and certainly way more than the unhinged narcissist you're shilling for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back