CDZ What Does Hilary Clinton Believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
What does Hilary Clinton actually believe? What does she stand for? Are there any reasons to believe that Hilary Clinton has any moral principles or consistent positions on any issue?

very simple answer----hillsy "believes" in the supremacy
of her very own ass

What does Hilary Clinton actually believe? What does she stand for? Are there any reasons to believe that Hilary Clinton has any moral principles or consistent positions on any issue?
She has pretty much dedicated her life to helping women and minorities. Spent years of her life representing her state in congress and years representing our country around the world. I'd say she has a pretty impressive resume

Power. Not to the people...to her. She has always been power hungry. Long before she was a politician. I mean back when she was a flower child. And to clarify, this is my opinion.
hillary-clinton-wellesley1_custom-a8c5ca1d2549da0d91af7a8c17f059b1a7ded8c0-s800-c15.jpg

She has pretty much dedicated her life to helping women and minorities. Spent years of her life representing her state in congress and years representing our country around the world. I'd say she has a pretty impressive resume
Yes she does. That's a fact, Jack. She's a saint. She deserves a Nobel prize before the coronation.

that's funny coming from someone who thinks the donald should be president given the only thing about him that's been consistent is his extraordinary racism.

hillary has been consistent on issues that matter to women for one. but thanks for asking.

and let us know when you have a candidate who doesn't make more than 60% of american voters gag.

Actually she used every weapon in her arsenal to demonize a 15 year old rape victim and laughed about it afterwards after she got her client off. She later used Buddy Young that ran Clinton's security team to go after women that Bill "drop trou" sexually assaulted or feared that some of his conquests might talk. She was Bill's "handler". She helped launder drug money through her job at the Rose Law Firm that was being flown into Mena, Arkansas which was what Iran/Contra was all about. They are connected at the hip with the Bush crime cabal and my oh my how the money rolled in. After the Clintons left Arkansas and had milked it for everything they could? Hitlery carpetbagged into New York and won herself a seat and had the most lavish offices all on the dime of her ever grateful constituents. Her expenses far exceeded those of other congress folks. She then bowed out of the 2008 race at the behest of the Bilderburg group in exchange for a shot and promised position as CEO of USA.INC in 2016 if she would bow out with the promise of a cabinet position which she got with the Secretary of State position which she used to enrich herself with by selling diplomacy in exchange for donations to her "slush fund" that is the Clinton Foundation. She is definitely sleazy enough to be CEO and there is enough dirt on her to keep her compromised and compliant......she definitely fits the profile of the next puppet president.......

that's funny coming from someone who thinks the donald should be president given the only thing about him that's been consistent is his extraordinary racism.

hillary has been consistent on issues that matter to women for one. but thanks for asking.

and let us know when you have a candidate who doesn't make more than 60% of american voters gag.

Really, Shillian? Hitlery used the Arkansas DPS and security team to go after every woman that Bill "drop trou" sexually assaulted or had an affair with....some were beaten within an inch of their life and some simply "disappeared"....tell me again how the Hitlery is a fan of the woman......(snicker)

Actually she used every weapon in her arsenal to demonize a 15 year old rape victim and laughed about it afterwards after she got her client off. She later used Buddy Young that ran Clinton's security team to go after women that Bill "drop trou" sexually assaulted or feared that some of his conquests might talk. She was Bill's "handler". She helped launder drug money through her job at the Rose Law Firm that was being flown into Mena, Arkansas which was what Iran/Contra was all about. They are connected at the hip with the Bush crime cabal and my oh my how the money rolled in. After the Clintons left Arkansas and had milked it for everything they could? Hitlery carpetbagged into New York and won herself a seat and had the most lavish offices all on the dime of her ever grateful constituents. Her expenses far exceeded those of other congress folks. She then bowed out of the 2008 race at the behest of the Bilderburg group in exchange for a shot and promised position as CEO of USA.INC in 2016 if she would bow out with the promise of a cabinet position which she got with the Secretary of State position which she used to enrich herself with by selling diplomacy in exchange for donations to her "slush fund" that is the Clinton Foundation. She is definitely sleazy enough to be CEO and there is enough dirt on her to keep her compromised and compliant......she definitely fits the profile of the next puppet president.......
Yawn, these tired ol talking points again? I get dizzy from all the spin... Keep up the fight though if it makes you feel better

Really, Shillian? Hitlery used the Arkansas DPS and security team to go after every woman that Bill "drop trou" sexually assaulted or had an affair with....some were beaten within an inch of their life and some simply "disappeared"....tell me again how the Hitlery is a fan of the woman......(snicker)
Here is where she is a fan of the woman.

Attachments

• Christina-Aguilera-Hillary-Clinton.jpg
    Christina-Aguilera-Hillary-Clinton.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 83

Yawn, these tired ol talking points again? I get dizzy from all the spin... Keep up the fight though if it makes you feel better

If by "talking points" you mean facts? Yeah, I will keep posting them because people have a right to know the truth. You can keep kissing the fat asses of the Clintons but the fact remains is that they are globalist garbage and don't give a flying fuck about your welfare or mine.

If by "talking points" you mean facts? Yeah, I will keep posting them because people have a right to know the truth. You can keep kissing the fat asses of the Clintons but the fact remains is that they are globalist garbage and don't give a flying fuck about your welfare or mine.
I'm not a big fan of hers but I do shake my head when I see the distorted, cherry picked, over-bloated talking points that all the haters have on repeat. It's pretty disgusting

I'm not a big fan of hers but I do shake my head when I see the distorted, cherry picked, over-bloated talking points that all the haters have on repeat. It's pretty disgusting

Like I said....you do not know the things I do about the Clintons nor do you know the things I know about the Bush crime family. I doubt that you could walk the length of a football field knowing what I do....much less a mile. My message is for those that are awake and have done the heavy lifting I have done. These people do not give a flying fuck about your welfare or well being and that is a fucking fact that is hard for you to digest.......I understand that.

Is that what I think? Begs the question: Why do Hilarybots have to lie about everything all the time?

Like I said....you do not know the things I do about the Clintons nor do you know the things I know about the Bush crime family. I doubt that you could walk the length of a football field knowing what I do....much less a mile. My message is for those that are awake and have done the heavy lifting I have done. These people do not give a flying fuck about your welfare or well being and that is a fucking fact that is hard for you to digest.......I understand that.
What is it that they care about?

Is that what I think? Begs the question: Why do Hilarybots have to lie about everything all the time?
No doubt it's monumentally historic having a right wing neo con woman who's under FBI criminal investigation as a candidate for President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back