CDZ What Does Hilary Clinton Believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has pretty much dedicated her life to helping women and minorities. Spent years of her life representing her state in congress and years representing our country around the world. I'd say she has a pretty impressive resume
Yes, very impressive resume if you only read the job titles while neglecting to look at what she actually accomplished.
Here's some things Hilary stands for that many people seem to forget.

1. Hilary Clinton believes in an aggressive foreign policy......Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc. She never saw a war she didn't like.

2. Hilary Clinton believes in an oppressive security state apparatus........Patriot Act.

3. Hilary Clinton believes in corporate money influencing our political system..........Clinton Foundation.

4. Hilary Clinton believes in no progressive cause........just look at the Democrat Party platform.
How long have you been keeping those in your ass? Did it hurt to pull them out?
Excellent rebuttal professor........about what I expected. As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually needed.
Oh you want a real response ok.

1. Your dogging on her for having an aggressive forgiven policy at a time of huge conflict around the world? Sounds like a good trait to me

2. She supported the patriot act when increased security was needed and voted no on other issues of the act that crossed the line. You really think she will be worse for personal freedom and rights than Trump?

3. Corporate money needs to leave politics, it is a problem. I like Bernie and Trumps position on this and hope it can influence Clinton closer to their side. She has definitely been playing the game.

4. Do I really need to address this statement? Come on
I think your statements show exactly how far to the right the Democrat Party establishment has shifted. There are no differences between them and Republicans on any fundamental economic justice issues.
The fact that you believe the Patriot Act is good thing is a much quicker path to an authoritarian government than anything Donald Trump could ever do.
The fact that you support endless unnecessary wars and ill advised interventions only goes to show that so called liberals don't care about war any more because without a military draft there's small risk of political fallout. Evidently morality is based on risk assessment.
I never said that I was a liberal or a democrat, you just made that assumption. I agree with both sides depending on the issues and despise the party system. At the end of the day we have two options for president. You really think Trump is the better option?

Yes, very impressive resume if you only read the job titles while neglecting to look at what she actually accomplished.
Here's some things Hilary stands for that many people seem to forget.

1. Hilary Clinton believes in an aggressive foreign policy......Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc. She never saw a war she didn't like.

2. Hilary Clinton believes in an oppressive security state apparatus........Patriot Act.

3. Hilary Clinton believes in corporate money influencing our political system..........Clinton Foundation.

4. Hilary Clinton believes in no progressive cause........just look at the Democrat Party platform.
Excellent rebuttal professor........about what I expected. As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually needed.

1. Your dogging on her for having an aggressive forgiven policy at a time of huge conflict around the world? Sounds like a good trait to me

2. She supported the patriot act when increased security was needed and voted no on other issues of the act that crossed the line. You really think she will be worse for personal freedom and rights than Trump?

3. Corporate money needs to leave politics, it is a problem. I like Bernie and Trumps position on this and hope it can influence Clinton closer to their side. She has definitely been playing the game.

I think your statements show exactly how far to the right the Democrat Party establishment has shifted. There are no differences between them and Republicans on any fundamental economic justice issues.
The fact that you believe the Patriot Act is good thing is a much quicker path to an authoritarian government than anything Donald Trump could ever do.
The fact that you support endless unnecessary wars and ill advised interventions only goes to show that so called liberals don't care about war any more because without a military draft there's small risk of political fallout. Evidently morality is based on risk assessment.
I never said that I was a liberal or a democrat, you just made that assumption. I agree with both sides depending on the issues and despise the party system. At the end of the day we have two options for president. You really think Trump is the better option?
I don't do lesser of two evils any more. I've decided to vote based on principle.

I don't do lesser of two evils any more. I've decided to vote based on principle.
So you're a Gary guy?

So you're a Gary guy?
I'm Bernie or Bust. It isn't my fault the Democrat establishment picked a shitty candidate.

So you're a Gary guy?
I'm Bernie or Bust. It isn't my fault the Democrat establishment picked a shitty candidate.
I love Bernie for income inequality and campaign reform... Don't think big picture he would be great at leading all aspects of this country. Despite her many flaws, Clinton is the best for the job. Now we can pick her apart and focus on the negatives or we can try and be supportive and acknowledge the positives.

I've found productivity to be much much better in positive and supportive environments. People are more transparent, less guarded, more open to critique, etc

What does Hilary Clinton actually believe? What does she stand for? Are there any reasons to believe that Hilary Clinton has any moral principles or consistent positions on any issue?
She has pretty much dedicated her life to helping women and minorities. Spent years of her life representing her state in congress and years representing our country around the world. I'd say she has a pretty impressive resume

She destroyed several women who were victims of her husband. She was vicious. She pays the women on her staff 70% of what she pays the men. NOW she claims women who claim rape are to be believed, but she still does not include those "bimbos" she buried.

She believes it is her turn at the presidency. She earned it! lol

I remember her. I will never vote for Hillary. She's no different than Vitter IMO.

"What? Like wipe it with a cloth?" -stupid shrug-
Are you talking about women that accused her HUSBAND of sexual abuse? How dumb do you think people are to really take your talking point holds weight... Of course she is going to believe and stand behind her husband. That situation has nothing to do with her advocacy for women's rights. We know a fraction of that situation from what the media has fed us yet you proclaim to be an expert. What a joke. And lets just ignore the rest of her achievements and what she has spent a lifetime working on... And her staffers... Are all the men and women holding equal positions? No... you are comparing apples to oranges. I'm not a huge fan of hers but I can recognize some great achievements of hers and a lot of BS rhetoric that people like you spew out.

No, you don't "stand by you man" as he goes on a harassment-molestation-rape spree for decades. What kind of person are you?!?! If you do such a thing, you absolutely don't get to claim you are a champion of women's rights. I don't listen to her words, I look at her actions. I learned a long time ago, when someone shows you who they are, believe them.
How do you know he molested and raped?

How can you continue to believe their lying denials, after DNA evidence and the sheer number of witnesses? How can you support someone for president who clearly, after today's report, should be stripped of her security clearance? They are corrupt thugs who sell America out to foreign interests, him re chinese and patent office and her intentionally opening classified info to other nations while taking money from them.

Read the findings and tell me you trust her with our most classified secrets.

She destroyed several women who were victims of her husband. She was vicious. She pays the women on her staff 70% of what she pays the men. NOW she claims women who claim rape are to be believed, but she still does not include those "bimbos" she buried.

She believes it is her turn at the presidency. She earned it! lol

I remember her. I will never vote for Hillary. She's no different than Vitter IMO.

"What? Like wipe it with a cloth?" -stupid shrug-
Are you talking about women that accused her HUSBAND of sexual abuse? How dumb do you think people are to really take your talking point holds weight... Of course she is going to believe and stand behind her husband. That situation has nothing to do with her advocacy for women's rights. We know a fraction of that situation from what the media has fed us yet you proclaim to be an expert. What a joke. And lets just ignore the rest of her achievements and what she has spent a lifetime working on... And her staffers... Are all the men and women holding equal positions? No... you are comparing apples to oranges. I'm not a huge fan of hers but I can recognize some great achievements of hers and a lot of BS rhetoric that people like you spew out.

No, you don't "stand by you man" as he goes on a harassment-molestation-rape spree for decades. What kind of person are you?!?! If you do such a thing, you absolutely don't get to claim you are a champion of women's rights. I don't listen to her words, I look at her actions. I learned a long time ago, when someone shows you who they are, believe them.
How do you know he molested and raped?

How can you continue to believe their lying denials, after DNA evidence and the sheer number of witnesses? How can you support someone for president who clearly, after today's report, should be stripped of her security clearance? They are corrupt thugs who sell America out to foreign interests, him re chinese and patent office and her intentionally opening classified info to other nations while taking money from them.

Read the findings and tell me you trust her with our most classified secrets.
I don't trust her to tell me the truth on TV. I do trust that she is the best to take care of business out of the presidential nominees

hiLIARy stands for hiLIARy. Everything else is expendable.

What does Hilary Clinton actually believe? What does she stand for? Are there any reasons to believe that Hilary Clinton has any moral principles or consistent positions on any issue?

Like how she helped Monica, Juanita and Paula? Millions of air miles do not equal actually helping anyone.

Like how she helped Monica, Juanita and Paula? Millions of air miles do not equal actually helping anyone.
Shocking she wouldnt help women accusing her husband of a crime. Shame on her! She was probably just trying to get credit for being a loyal wife, but who cares about that... Right?

Are you also wondering this about the other weevil -- The Donald -- as well.

Who has defrauded more people? (clue: Trump University).

Her sole principle is "I want more power."

She is a bitter woman inside........she hates men....she hates tradicional America ..she hates normal human beings so to speak...

so yes...

Crooked Clinton wants all power in her hands ....to show them .....also money ....to rub it on their faces....

but most of all

Hitlery Clinton wants revenge..... for her stupid life.

My two cents and I am no doctor.:dunno: :biggrin:

Are you also wondering this about the other weevil -- The Donald -- as well.

Who has defrauded more people? (clue: Trump University).
Yeah, I've lain awake nights wondering about the Donald. Till I realized he was more perfect than Ol' Rotten Crotch Hiliary.

Her sole principle is "I want more power."

She is a bitter woman inside........she hates men....she hates tradicional America ..she hates normal human beings so to speak...

so yes...

Crooked Clinton wants all power in her hands ....to show them .....also money ....to rub it on their faces....

but most of all

Hitlery Clinton wants revenge..... for her stupid life.

My two cents and I am no doctor.:dunno: :biggrin:

You pretty much nailed it. She is bitter that she had to wait this long and you can bet she will use her power to go after anyone that she believes has "kept her down".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back