What does everyone think of Ben Carson?

I've been reading a book of his and I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?

sigh I really would just love for one person to run for President and say "Here's my cabinet" and roll out Dr. Carson as part of my team. I think the good Dr. has so much to offer.

He rocks.

Nice guy I don't think the Presidency is realistic but I feel he could win a House or Senate race.

I couldn't disagree more.

Carson is not just smart, he is wise. And it's been a very long time since we have had a measured, wise man in the White House.

And I can tell you that if he resists the temptation to soften his ideas to appease the idiots, he will not just win the Presidency, he will win it in a landslide.

People are desperate for someone they can trust to set the nation back on a sound footing and the Cult has sabotaged the US. When obama leaves office the US will be paying interests on debt of such magnitude that ANY increase in interest rates will blow by the means of the government to service the debt.

There are time bombs set in obamacare that are going to trigger catastrophe, set their intentionally, to coincide with the planned Fed increase in interest rates... and we will need a well grounded individual with an abiding faith in the almighty to lead us out of that trap, if there is ANY chance for us to survive it and come out as a whole nation.

Nice guy I don't think the Presidency is realistic but I feel he could win a House or Senate race.

Carson is not just smart, he is wise. And it's been a very long time since we have had a measured, wise man in the White House.

And I can tell you that if he resists the temptation to soften his ideas to appease the idiots, he will not just win the Presidency, he will win it in a landslide.

People are desperate for someone they can trust to set the nation back on a sound footing and the Cult has sabotaged the US. When obama leaves office the US will be paying interests on debt of such magnitude that ANY increase in interest rates will blow by the means of the government to service the debt.

There are time bombs set in obamacare that are going to trigger catastrophe, set their intentionally, to coincide with the planned Fed increase in interest rates... and we will need a well grounded individual with an abiding faith in the almighty to lead us out of that trap, if there is ANY chance for us to survive it and come out as a whole nation.
Yep, you're a moron alright.

He's interesting. Not enough experience for my liking, though. Having a black gop smart man running who way above Hermon Cain can only help the gop during the primary and garner interest. I hope he runs.

I can't believe that those who complained about Obama's lack of experience would think Carson will be any better.

Carson has no experience in politics, but outside of politics he is way more accomplished than Obozo will ever be.
Terrific, but outside of politics matters not a tinker's damn.
Will You Paint My house? Looking for some cheap Mexican labor. No working papers required..

Yep, you're a moron alright.
Whole lot irony in that statement.

I can't believe that those who complained about Obama's lack of experience would think Carson will be any better.

Carson has no experience in politics, but outside of politics he is way more accomplished than Obozo will ever be.
Terrific, but outside of politics matters not a tinker's damn.

That's not true. All of his complishments and experiences speak to who he is as a person. Now I concede that voters generally do want candidates who run for president to have political experience and Carson doesn't have that.

Fair enough I have to wonder though what was your response to those who questioned Obama's lack of experience?
I was one of them. I supported Hillary. Of course once the nomination was in place, I voted Democratic.

I've been reading a book of his and I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?

sigh I really would just love for one person to run for President and say "Here's my cabinet" and roll out Dr. Carson as part of my team. I think the good Dr. has so much to offer.

you have nothing to say about the US presidency that matters so go wave you flag with leaf on it

Uncle Tom has no chance, and was raised on welfare, so by all means, run him and watch him Palin into the dirt.

Uncle Tom?

Ben is a real black man. He is a man from the streets. He is man that overcame poverty and not raised in some cushy prep school in Hawaii. Here is a man that might actually help black Americans rather than flame the fire for riots in Ferguson and elsewhere. Here is a man that might actually help blacks find jobs instead of feeding off their misery knowing that they will still vote "D".

I honestly think that the only way to improve race relations is to find a black President who would actually move to bring the country together instead of divide it.

After all, he is all black and not half white devil.

attachment.php

Fair enough I have to wonder though what was your response to those who questioned Obama's lack of experience?
I was one of them. I supported Hillary. Of course once the nomination was in place, I voted Democratic.
Interesting so even though you questioned Obama's lack of experience you voted for him. That being the case I don't see why you can't believe Republicans who questioned Obama's lack of experience would vote for Carson it seems to me Carson appeals to Republicans for a lot of the same reasons Obama appealed to Democrats.

I'm sorry.

It's like someone telling you that a loved one died. All I know to do is say I'm sorry.

It's like someone telling you that a loved one died. All I know to do is say I'm sorry.
No need to feel sorry. 2016 is only two years away. Hillary will be the same age as Reagan was with a lot more on the ball.

Forum List

Back