What does everyone think of Ben Carson?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I've been reading a book of his and I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?

I like the guy.
And he doesn't come from that professional politician mold which doesn't help him...
If he runs for congress I think he could do well.

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?

LOVE HIM.

He's a standup guy, with impeccable credentials, unimpeachable character and who fully recognizes, respect, defends and adheres to American Principle.

There's not a better choice on the national scene.

I can't believe that those who complained about Obama's lack of experience would think Carson will be any better.

Sound Character...

We complained about obama's lack of a sound character. His experience was entirely set upon being shiftless, lazy, deceitful.

I can't believe that those who complained about Obama's lack of experience would think Carson will be any better.

Ben has actually accomplished something in his life. He also came from abject poverty and not some prep school in Hawaii.

I dare say that if race relations are to improve in the US, it would be with Uncle Ben at the helm.

As you point out, Obama was a short term Senator who was also a community organizer, not much of a resume. Why then should we snub our nose at Ben?

Incidentally, the Declaration was signed by 5 physicians. Can you name them?

I like the guy.
And he doesn't come from that professional politician mold which doesn't help him...
If he runs for congress I think he could do well.

It helps him from my perspective. I'm sick to death of lawyers running the country. See what they have done to us? The massive debt, the continual lies, the racial tensions that are ever increasing is the result.

I'm sick to death of voting for corrupt, sociopath idiot empty suits.

attachment.php

I just can't vote for these idiots anymore.

What say you?

sigh I really would just love for one person to run for President and say "Here's my cabinet" and roll out Dr. Carson as part of my team. I think the good Dr. has so much to offer.

Now I am going to try this up here. We have a big provincial coming. I want to try the roll out not only the leader but a complete cabinet in advance to sell a leadership team to the public.

I have no idea if this will work but I think its worth a go. This is where I think it would work with fill in the blank presidential candidate. Put up a team and sell the team to the public.

What say you?

sigh I really would just love for one person to run for President and say "Here's my cabinet" and roll out Dr. Carson as part of my team. I think the good Dr. has so much to offer.

Yea he fuckin KILLED it at that event Obama invited him to.

Other than that....

What say you?
The gene wilder version of wily wanka is was my favorite movie as a kid. He made that movie. :)

Carson has no experience in politics, but outside of politics he is way more accomplished than Obozo will ever be.

Forum List

Back