What does everyone think of Ben Carson?

I've been reading a book of his and I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?

The despicable left will do the same thing to Ben Carson as they did to Herman Cain.
Let him imploded and mention his background? You're goddamned right we will. Bring on Dr. Welfare and does mommy know his daddy's name?

Yet it's fine with you for our President who had help from welfare and had a single white mom.

I can't believe that those who complained about Obama's lack of experience would think Carson will be any better.

Okay a dumb ass mooch lawyer with zero career accomplishments vs a chief of neurosurgery? Is that really the comparison you are making? Wow.

Are you serious?
Obama worked eight years in the Illinois Senate and four years in the US Senate. Carson has never held elective office and never will
Hard work casting those "Present" votes in Illinois.

He spent his years in the Senate running for President.

You guys got him in, he failed, deal with it.
Really?

How many present votes was that?

We got him in and that useless, unqualified, America hating, TelePrompTer reading empty chair STILL kicked the shit out of the best available Republican

You people don't handle rejection well do you. The only thing historic about Obama is his losses in 2010 and 2014 LMAO!

Okay a dumb ass mooch lawyer with zero career accomplishments vs a chief of neurosurgery? Is that really the comparison you are making? Wow.

Are you serious?
Obama worked eight years in the Illinois Senate and four years in the US Senate. Carson has never held elective office and never will

Jake, he served 172 total days in the Senate, from January 4, 2005 to November 16, 2008

What did Obama do for the other 20 plus years since he graduated? Besides goof off. The Carson/Obama comparison is beyond laughable, libs just don't want to admit they elected a loser who couldn't land a real job even with a degree from Harvard.
You funny

You got nothing, as predicted. lol

He must have done something to become a 1 percenter.

I can't believe that those who complained about Obama's lack of experience would think Carson will be any better.

Are you serious?

Really?

We got him in and that useless, unqualified, America hating, TelePrompTer reading empty chair STILL kicked the shit out of the best available Republican

You people don't handle rejection well do you. The only thing historic about Obama is his losses in 2010 and 2014 LMAO!

I had to go back and check my ballot! I swear that Obama wasn't on the form provided but so many were sure he was. Turns out Obama wasn't running for anything this year nor 2010.

Imagine that !

Are you serious?

Really?

I had to go back and check my ballot! I swear that Obama wasn't on the form provided but so many were sure he was. Turns out Obama wasn't running for anything this year nor 2010.

Imagine that !

LMAO do you people realize that constantly lying and talking out both sides of your mouth makes it nearly impossible for a rational person to make any sense of your babbling? For example you people said the Bush mid-term election loss in 2006 was ALL about the people rejecting Bush, can you explain the contradiction? Ouch that's gonna leave a mark :laugh:

Looked very promising at the beginning.
But then he allowed himself to be used by the far-right, and has since said many unfortunate things that have provided a pile of fodder for Democrats to use against him.
No way can he win as a Presidential candidate now. Waaaay too many recorded statements out there that the liberal media would flock to.
So at this point, he is irrelevant. Has has no political future.

Why is it that Obama could have a preacher saying "God damn America" and a wife that says she had never been proud to be an American until her husband won and election, but poor Ben says something that is not PC and all hell breaks loose for him?

Same ole lies.....same ole lies

What lies?
It's the truth.
Double down on the lies

Are you serious?

Really?

Both years he was not on the ballot
In 2008 and 2012.......Obama and the Dems kicked butt

Are you serious?

Really?

Imagine that !

LMAO do you people realize that constantly lying and talking out both sides of your mouth makes it nearly impossible for a rational person to make any sense of your babbling? For example you people said the Bush mid-term election loss in 2006 was ALL about the people rejecting Bush, can you explain the contradiction? Ouch that's gonna leave a mark :laugh:

2006 ??? As it turns out, strangely enough I might add.... I didn't join this clam bake until 2009. And I certainly wasn't whining about 2006 and 2002 mid term election results three years after the fact.

Of course you are free to provide links.

And that is good because???
In fact, I would hide that fact if I were you.
They "kicked butt"...but didn't do anything to fix anything.
Of course if the Republicans would have "kicked butt"...they wouldn't have either.

The Federal Government
Immigration? - an increasing problem for over 15 years now...nothing done.
Entire financial system corrupt?? -- for almost 30 years now...nothing done.
Healthcare system problems?? -- made it worse.
Rising health insurance cost?? --- made it worse.
Decreasing real wages since 2007?? -- nada
Rising education cost to the point of lunacy?? -- made it worse
Corrupt real estate system?? -- they created it.
This list could go on for pages.
So what one party beats the other??? Doesn;t make a damn bit of difference.

Are you serious?

Really?

Both years he was not on the ballot

LOL whatever gets you through the long dark days of rejection man.

Really?

Imagine that !

2006 ??? As it turns out, strangely enough I might add.... I didn't join this clam bake until 2009. And I certainly wasn't whining about 2006 and 2002 mid term election results three years after the fact.

^^^ translation..."damn it I don't have an argument". My work is done here. lol

Really?

Imagine that !

Not so fast. The dude spends an inordinate amount of time quoting from the bible. As a flaming atheist I resent Ol Ben's preoccupation with the scripture.

Are you serious?

Really?

Imagine that !

You people said 2006 was just a typical 6th year midterm reversal for a 2nd term presidency.

I prefer Dr Carson to the other GOP "Look, we got blacks too!" Candidates Allen West and Hermann Cain

samuel-l-jackson1.jpg

Ben Carson = Sell out = Clarence Thomas.
CT, the house ****** who married a white woman.

Exactly.

Thomas and the asshat Carson both need to look in a mirror.

1) You're black.

2) A portion of white America still does not accept you.

3) The GOP is using you.

4) You are not one of them.

Imagine that !

Not so fast. The dude spends an inordinate amount of time quoting from the bible. As a flaming atheist I resent Ol Ben's preoccupation with the scripture.

Meh atheists can go pound sand as far as I'm concerned, nothing but a bunch of intolerant drama queens imo.

Forum List

Back