What does everyone think of Ben Carson?

I've been reading a book of his and I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?

This is what most of America thinks of Ben Carson.

maxresdefault.jpg

So imagine what we think of you.

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?

This is what most of America thinks of Ben Carson.

maxresdefault.jpg

So imagine what we think of you.

What is that terrible smell?

I hate it when left wingers post here.

Looked very promising at the beginning.
But then he allowed himself to be used by the far-right, and has since said many unfortunate things that have provided a pile of fodder for Democrats to use against him.
No way can he win as a Presidential candidate now. Waaaay too many recorded statements out there that the liberal media would flock to.
So at this point, he is irrelevant. Has has no political future.

But then he allowed himself to be used by the far-right, and has since said many unfortunate things that have provided a pile of fodder for Democrats to use against him.
No way can he win as a Presidential candidate now. Waaaay too many recorded statements out there that the liberal media would flock to.
Carson will never hold political office.
Sort of a Trump type who will pop up every four years to tease conservatives

Why is it that Obama could have a preacher saying "God damn America" and a wife that says she had never been proud to be an American until her husband won and election, but poor Ben says something that is not PC and all hell breaks loose for him?

Even I said he is not electable. He is too good a man to lower himself to the vile corrupt system we have in place to embrace him.

I haven't figured him out.
Like I say at first, begining with the Presidential breakfast - he was spot on.
The general consensus of all of his speeches/writings - Washington is broken, it is corrupt to the core and needs a fundamental rebuilding.
But in the past year he has said some really bone-headed things to appease the far right that will render him to dust once the media got through with him.
Unfortunate, because I think he has the capacity to make a good leader that we so desperately need.

Why is it that Obama could have a preacher saying "God damn America" and a wife that says she had never been proud to be an American until her husband won and election, but poor Ben says something that is not PC and all hell breaks loose for him?

Because the media was 1000% on his side. Simple.
Only Fox really talked about that. Everybody else dismissed and failed to make the connection to Obama. Wright was Obama's mentor. There is no argument to that, he said so himself in writing. But after the Wright recordings the media allowed him to distance himself and portrayed him as only an occasional attendee of the church - without mentioning the DEEEEP and LOOONG relationship he has with Wright OUTSIDE of the Church.

I can't believe that those who complained about Obama's lack of experience would think Carson will be any better.

Okay a dumb ass mooch lawyer with zero career accomplishments vs a chief of neurosurgery? Is that really the comparison you are making? Wow.

Are you serious?
Obama worked eight years in the Illinois Senate and four years in the US Senate. Carson has never held elective office and never will
Hard work casting those "Present" votes in Illinois.

He spent his years in the Senate running for President.

You guys got him in, he failed, deal with it.

Same ole lies.....same ole lies

I can't believe that those who complained about Obama's lack of experience would think Carson will be any better.

Okay a dumb ass mooch lawyer with zero career accomplishments vs a chief of neurosurgery? Is that really the comparison you are making? Wow.

Are you serious?
Obama worked eight years in the Illinois Senate and four years in the US Senate. Carson has never held elective office and never will
Hard work casting those "Present" votes in Illinois.

He spent his years in the Senate running for President.

You guys got him in, he failed, deal with it.
Really?

How many present votes was that?

We got him in and that useless, unqualified, America hating, TelePrompTer reading empty chair STILL kicked the shit out of the best available Republican

What say you?

The despicable left will do the same thing to Ben Carson as they did to Herman Cain.

What say you?

The despicable left will do the same thing to Ben Carson as they did to Herman Cain.
It was the right who buried Herman Cain when they realized he might just get the nomination

Same ole lies.....same ole lies

What lies?
It's the truth.

What say you?

Let him imploded and mention his background? You're goddamned right we will. Bring on Dr. Welfare and does mommy know his daddy's name?

What say you?

It was the right who buried Herman Cain when they realized he might just get the nomination

And you have the gall to say lies?
Which party accused and condemned him with unsubstantiated womanizing? It is one of the oldest tricks in the book for the left. It was not the GOP.

Are you serious?

Jake, he served 172 total days in the Senate, from January 4, 2005 to November 16, 2008

What did Obama do for the other 20 plus years since he graduated? Besides goof off. The Carson/Obama comparison is beyond laughable, libs just don't want to admit they elected a loser who couldn't land a real job even with a degree from Harvard.
You funny

You got nothing, as predicted. lol

Forum List

Back