What Does Being Kind to Others Truly Mean? Are There Exceptions? Do You Have Issues Being Kind to Yourself?

I've never been overtly kind to others outside of my own family but I treat others with respect. Why is that such a hard concept to understand?

All three questions is what I was just wondering. In the real world I am VERY kind to others, but that's mostly because I'm not constantly talking to loudmouth democrats who want America destroyed, are trying to destroy it, or are already doing so. So that's my next point, I know Jesus taught that we're supposed to love our enemies but I'm not Jesus and I can't really love somebody who wants to have me reprogrammed and take away my freedom of speech and parental rights when it comes to be that time for me.

I will say this so, I might be really kind to others in real life, but myself not so much. That's why I wrote down a list of things today that I actually love about myself because being kind to yourself is just as important as being kind to others. That's not to say that you shouldn't put pressure on yourself when needed when it comes to your flaws. So I'm really curious what you guys have to add to this topic when it comes to kindness to yourself and others. Where is the line drawn?
You have a negative bigotry.

Forum List

Back