What do your Christmas trees look like?

S

Shattered

Mine look like crap - I had NO time this year.. But they'll do.. Post yours,please! (I'm nosey).

The purple one is in my livingroom. The other is in my TV room..

Attachments

• $tree1.jpg
    $tree1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 129
  • $tree2.jpg
    $tree2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 130
I think your trees look wonderful Shattered.

I don't have one. What's the point when you're single and live alone. Besides, I'm afraid my eighteen pound cat would climb it and knock it over. I *KNOW* he'd have fun with dangling ornaments.

Pale Rider said:
I think your trees look wonderful Shattered.

I don't have one. What's the point when you're single and live alone. Besides, I'm afraid my eighteen pound cat would climb it and knock it over. I *KNOW* he'd have fun with dangling ornaments.

Gotta get'm his own tree, and then he'll leave yours alone.. My cats have a 2' lighted tree with garland, ornaments, and their own tree skirt and "gift" boxes. They beat the ever living hell out of it every night, and I just put it back together the next morning and they leave my trees alone. :)

Shattered said:
Gotta get'm his own tree, and then he'll leave yours alone.. My cats have a 2' lighted tree with garland, ornaments, and their own tree skirt and "gift" boxes. They beat the ever living hell out of it every night, and I just put it back together the next morning and they leave my trees alone. :)

Good idea. But as soon as I hit the door and leave for work, the "other" tree would be toast... :D

This beast of mine is on top of and into everything he KNOWS he's not supposed to be as soon as I'm gone. I know. He leaves clues to where he's been. Like little chunks of litter "on the counter". Or cat hair "on the furniture". He KNOWS that stuff is off limits, but hey, I'm not there, and cats are sneaky.

I mean look at him. This guy just EXUDES attitude... "I'll do as I damn well please". LOL! Rotten cat.

2391736.jpg

Believe it or not, his name is Button's, because he USED to look like this. As the old saying goes, "cute as a button". He sure was a little tornado...

4931609.jpg

Looks can be deceiving as hell, can't they. :D:D

I suppose cat pics will do, but you really should get a tree. :)

I'll take some pics of my trees but don't know how to post them. Mine really are pretty. Well I think so anyway.

Pale Rider said:
I don't have one. What's the point when you're single and live alone.

Now that's just sad. Decorating puts me in the spirit.
Someone splan to me how to do the pic thing...... please!!!!

Mines great---it looks like 400 kindergarten kids picked up everthing they could find in the neighborhood and stuck it on the tree !

Pale Rider said:
Believe it or not, his name is Button's, because he USED to look like this. As the old saying goes, "cute as a button". He sure was a little tornado...

4931609.jpg

Oh my god, what a cute kitten........I wish I had pictures of mine as babies. Mine grab the ornaments off the bottom of the tree and bat them around the rug like hockey pucks

-=d=- said:
Ours... :)

and one of our cats, also orange and white, catching a nap before the presents were placed.

:D

WOW! That thing is HUGE. (And gorgeous!)

Shattered said:
Mine look like crap - I had NO time this year.. But they'll do.. Post yours,please! (I'm nosey).

The purple one is in my livingroom. The other is in my TV room..

You put up two trees? Very nice, mine isn't up yet :(

Forum List

Back