What do you think Trump regrets?

do any of you actually 'want' her to be Pres or is it just b/c she's got the (D)?

Actually, I'm far from a Hillary fan.......But when compared to voting for a charlatan, orange clown, SANE people have NO CHOICE!!!

(but, let me make a "wild guess".....you also hate Obama?)
no sane person would vote for someone as evil as her, not by a mile.

and with the result of the obama admin in the graveyard, no one else should care if he lives or dies.

seriously, what kind of callous pile of shit goes golfing when an entire region is flooded?

are you saying 'google' is biased?

I picked 2 random sites from the first page, never heard of either, so go fuck yourself.

No, moron.....its NOT that Google is biased......Google simply lists all the bullshit that exists out in cyber-world.....bullshit that caters to biased morons like you.

But, this thread was not started for you to spread the bullshit you "learned" from that great political philosopher Sean Hannity.

try websites that are completely unbiased next time m'k?

I picked 2 random sites from the first page, never heard of either, so go fuck yourself.

oh, poor potty mouth you.

google is not a website. it's merely a search engine- oh poorly educated one. the site you listed is a rw site & so is everything else listed in that search. now... come up with an unbiased site saying the same things you peddle as fact & you might look a bit more credible.

No, moron.....its NOT that Google is biased......Google simply lists all the bullshit that exists out in cyber-world.....bullshit that caters to biased morons like you.

But, this thread was not started for you to spread the bullshit you "learned" from that great political philosopher Sean Hannity.
I gave you retards the google link so you could take your pick of the facts that are in any of those other links.

not that you care, you want to vote for the greater evil.

fucking leftist are just sick in the heart

google is not a website. it's merely a search engine oh poorly educated one. the site you listed is a rw site & so is everything else listed in that search. now... come up with an unbiased site saying the same things you peddle as fact & you might look a bit more credible.
unless it supports your claims, you will say it's biased, it's what leftist do.

pity you choose to stay dumb

Does he regret not paying his contractors?

Or bribing the Florida AG while she was reviewing his case?

Or saying maybe Obama wants terrorist attacks to happen in the US?

Or calling Hillary "the devil"?

Well. 2thumbsupyourwhatever..........You sound like the type of idiots that gets all his/her education from Google and, of course, courses from the revered Trump University.

google is not a website. it's merely a search engine oh poorly educated one. the site you listed is a rw site & so is everything else listed in that search. now... come up with an unbiased site saying the same things you peddle as fact & you might look a bit more credible.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................................................

FALSE: Clinton Body Bags

None

you are welcome.

Giving 400 million to our enemies

The above, yet ANOTHER example of right wing "intelligentsia".....

Hey, moron........
Was that $400 Mil. United States' tax money?
Was the return of that $400 Mil based on an international court order?

how many benghazi hearings were held thus far & NOTHING, ZERO, NADA, ZILCH has been determined to be of any wrongdoing. yet, the rw nutters want to have even more investigations.

you all just need to take your ball & go home. it's over.

Moron.....not even a 7 years old would cite the search engine Google as a source of facts....
How did you even manage to turn your computer on?

I gave you retards the google link so you could take your pick of the facts that are in any of those other links.

not that you care, you want to vote for the greater evil.

fucking leftist are just sick in the heart

The real retard is you and those like you!

You write about that it is a choice between Clinton and Trump while ignoring other Presidential choices and why?

Simple, you're a partisan whore...

The reality is neither Trump nor Clinton should be allow to become President but brainwashed idiots like you will do as your corporate masters tell you and vote for one of the bigger ticket candidates because you're too fucking retarded to know better.

So as you throw out how retarded the left is you should look long and hard in the mirror and realize you're no better and let be factual you're far worst!

Trump is a worthless piece of shit that has cheated on his wives, sired a child out of wedlock, cheated hard working contractors out of their money by using bankruptcy, been found guilty of discrimination and is rumored to be connected to the Mafia but yeah he's worst than his buddies the Clinton's!

Birds of the same feather flock together!

Hey, moron........

That $400 million should have been used as payment for the US Embassy that we no longer have in Iran. It was US tax money that built the Embassy.

Hey, moron........

That $400 million should have been used as payment for the US Embassy that we no longer have in Iran. It was US tax money that built the Embassy.

A tribunal at the Hague judged that the $400 million dollars be returned to Iran.... back in January.

Trump's biggest regret(s) ???

Those darn videotapes of his previous statements versus his "latest" ones.....

(and, of course, Trump University, Trump Steaks, Trump Wines, Trump Airlines, etc., etc. etc.)

Forum List

Back