What do you think of legal Immigration?

What a chickenshit
I’m smart enough to know that if someone refuses to speak a language you know in front of you it’s because they don’t want you to know what they’re saying. It was two of them versus one of me, so a physical confrontation would not have been sensible. I went through all the proper channels to deal with it. They refused to be civil and paid the price.

Totalitarian fascists notwithstanding, legal immigration is the foundation of the "American" people.

But many people, who were born here and never had to put in the effort to move here, think they deserve the "gated community" treatment. And they think they need it because they're afraid new immigrants will out-work them, or otherwise compete with them, and they'd rather not be challenged.

I’m smart enough to know that if someone refuses to speak a language you know in front of you it’s because they don’t want you to know what they’re saying. ......
Paranoid and cowardly. What a combo. :icon_rolleyes:
It usually means they are talking to each other and it's none of your fucking business, weasel. I sometimes run across your kind in the checkout line at a grocery store or something, rolling his/her eyes and sighing loudly. Sometimes the loser tries to make eye contact with me, hoping to find someone else equally annoyed by what is none of their fucking business. It's pathetic.

Paranoid and cowardly. What a combo
I learned one thing early in life… The heroes who charge blindly into a fight DIE FIRST. Fight the fights you can win. Only fight the hopeless ones when it’s a hill worth dying on.
It usually means they are talking to each other and it's none of your fucking business
I’m sorry but in a business there are no private conversations. Not while you’re working within earshot of someone else. My Manager agreed and ordered them to stop it. They refused.
I sometimes run across your kind in the checkout line at a grocery store or something, rolling his/her eyes and sighing loudly
Not me. In those situations I put my potential purchases down and walk out of the store and find somewhere else to take my business thereafter.

No. They had a competitor… Kenny Rogers Roasters.. for a while.

It made me feel unsafe. I asked them not to do it directly. Then I asked through management. They refused to speak English. They got what they deserved for their legal and moral crimes.

I also got a college roommate expelled for having booze and weed in our dorm room.
It’s no wonder why you don’t have any friends.

It’s no wonder why you don’t have any friends
In my defense the college issue was a him or me situation. We lived in a “Wellness Dorm”. Thst meant no alcohol, drugs, or tobacco in the dorm and quiet hours after 9pm. I wanted to be there, Mike was forced to be there by his parents. They somehow thought it would straighten him out. It didn’t work.

There were regular, unannounced room checks. If contraband was found, each student was asked whose it was. If nobody claimed it everyone in the room got expelled. While cleaning the room in mid-October I found his stash of weed and tobacco. I gave him 3 days to get rid of it. He declined to do so. On Saturday morning I was leaving the dorm for a study lab. I stopped at the Dorm Director’s office and told them what and where. When I came back four hours later he was sitting in the dorm lobby with his stuff waiting for his parents to pick him up.

I’m more than pleased with my small cadre of close friends rather than a mob of people I can barely stand.

I learned one thing early in life… The heroes who charge blindly into a fight DIE FIRST. Fight the fights you can win. Only fight the hopeless ones when it’s a hill worth dying on.
Stop trying to dramatize your cowardice. "A battle to the death at Kenny Roger's!" :icon_rolleyes:

Not me. In those situations I put my potential purchases down and walk out of the store and find somewhere else to take my business thereafter.
Keep walking east until you're in the harbor.

In my defense the college issue was a him or me situation. We lived in a “Wellness Dorm”. Thst meant no alcohol, drugs, or tobacco in the dorm and quiet hours after 9pm. I wanted to be there,.....
No wonder you were scared of your co-workers at Kenny Roger's. You probably got beat to hell on a daily basis, and deserved it. Douche bag nerd.

Legal immigration yes!

Illegal invasion or what is happening today NO! NO! NO!

1695421647595.png

No wonder you were scared of your co-workers at Kenny Roger's. You probably got beat to hell on a daily basis, and deserved it. Douche bag nerd
Nope. See, pretty much everyone in that dorm wanted Mike gone. They were all “douche bag nerds “ as well. In high school, I was friends with all the teachers, so nobody would have been dumb enough to pick on me. After school I’ve had a very limited Socisl life, by choice, so it’s not an issue.

Nope. See, pretty much everyone in that dorm wanted Mike gone. They were all “douche bag nerds “ as well. In high school, I was friends with all the teachers, so nobody would have been dumb enough to pick on me. After school I’ve had a very limited Socisl [sic] life, by choice, so it’s not an issue.
Holy shit, what a loser.

Forum List

Back