What do you think of legal Immigration?

........ If they start wandering into my neighborhood, I’ll need to buy a better shovel.

To bury your shame over shooting your mouth off when you know damn well you will/would/have never done anything to follow up on your tough guy posts on the internet?

Got bumped from the fryolator? You suck at competition for menial labor
25+ years ago, while I was applying for my first real job out of college, I worked for a family style roasted chicken chain restaurant. We had significant turnover in the first month. I was working in the kitchen and they brought in two Hispanic guys to supplement the staff.

They spoke decent English when management was there but spoke only Spanish when we were alone. It didn’t take long to realize they were being paid in cash and weren’t using the time clock. The reason was obvious.

I reported it to several agencies. A week later they were gone, along with a couple of our front of house staff and the papers reported a five figure fine to the restaurant for hiring undocumented workers.

Boston Market? Really?
No. They had a competitor… Kenny Rogers Roasters.. for a while.
And did that make you feel insecure?
It made me feel unsafe. I asked them not to do it directly. Then I asked through management. They refused to speak English. They got what they deserved for their legal and moral crimes.
What a little fucking weasel...... 100% pussy
I also got a college roommate expelled for having booze and weed in our dorm room.

Im fine with legal immigration but It needs to be done with a balance and done with intention and a plan.
What we have no going on in the U.S. is completely out of balance... primarily only allowing in mostly poor
by the millions when we already have our own poor and displaced.
In 2010 there were only 78,000 from all of Europe i dont know what it is today but Im sure its less while we are letting in millions primarily from only one region of the world.
Its because we have idiots in charge for years now.
People from western Europe have nothing to gain from coming here

No. They had a competitor… Kenny Rogers Roasters.. for a while.

It made me feel unsafe. I asked them not to do it directly. Then I asked through management. They refused to speak English. They got what they deserved for their legal and moral crimes.

I also got a college roommate expelled for having booze and weed in our dorm room.
And you actually brag about it. Wow

Forum List

Back