U.S. offers work permits to half million Venezuelans already in country

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
As alluded to earlier in the month, the US is offering work permits to 500k Venezuelans, effectively legitimizing them--their feet are in the door, as they become legal tax payers and, perhaps, putting them on the path to citizenship.

Viva El Nuevo Reconquista!

The U.S. will grant temporary deportation relief and access to work permits to nearly half a million Venezuelans already in the country, U.S. officials said on Wednesday, a move that follows calls by Democrats to help newly arrived migrants work legally.
About 472,000 Venezuelans in the U.S. on or before July 31 now will be eligible for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for a period of 18 months. Some 243,000 Venezuelans already have the status stemming from a 2021 designation that was renewed last year.

Additional news:
To help free up Border Patrol agents, the Pentagon will send 800 additional active-duty troops to the border on top of 2,500 National Guard troops already deployed, the White House said.
In addition, the Biden administration will expand nationwide a program launched in May to rapidly process migrant families seeking asylum and potentially deport them.
DHS said it would increase the time that work permits are valid for certain immigrants, including asylum-seekers, to five years, to allow the government to focus on processing new applications.

Fuckin' hard to believe isn't it? There's Uncle RICO's climate change corps right there.

I had to cross-check the link to make sure it was legit.

Interesting to read both links..one, Reuters, full of facts and almost devoid of rhetoric and spin, and Fox, with its usual full-court press and skewed presentation.

Last edited:
Another cheerleader for the destruction of the country. Well, Evil Eye could be a foreigner that would make sense.
Yup...from the strange country known as Idaho~

P.S. Pretty sure the country is going to survive the addition of 500k workers..with our 400M population, Chicken Little

These people aren't here to work... they are here to have kids and get welfare and healthcare the rest of their lives... and you are going to pay for it all...
FYI..every immigrant I know..and I know a surprisingly large number, work for a living. The factories around Twin Falls depend on them, in fact.

Give me a break... that was true 30 years ago but no longer...
So YOU say..I say otherwise...at least here in Twin Falls Idaho. Chobani, Agropur, Spears mfg., Glambia Cheese, Falls Brand meats and Amalgamated sugar hire hundreds of immigrants from many countries, including Eritrea, Nepal, South America....mostly Honduras..and Mexico.

They all work..including most of the young moms, CSI pays for their childcare while they work at Chobani.

EvilEyeFleegle you know there is a way to make sure that the people sneaking into our nation are truly here for a better life and want to work...
But we aren't doing it.... we have opened our borders to everyone and anyone....

It's called the Great Replacement......everything is going the way of the Globalists demonRats plan.

This will not end well.
ytohfh9yb1091.jpg

EvilEyeFleegle you know there is a way to make sure that the people sneaking into our nation are truly here for a better life and want to work...
But we aren't doing it.... we have opened our borders to everyone and anyone....
Actually, I don't know that. In fact, I know the very opposite. I know people who have tried to access our immigration system legally, from their home countries for years..with no luck. Some had family and friends killed when the US revealed their desire to leave.

I think we owe Latin America, Central America in particular, for the horrendous way we treated them for two hundred years. It is ironic that I read people talking about 'Banana Republics' without knowing the history of the term. Google United Fruit sometime.

It is untrue..that we have opened our borders to everyone..we turn people away every day..and we deport people every day.

Actually, I don't know that. In fact, I know the very opposite. I know people who have tried to access our immigration system legally, from their home countries for years..with no luck. Some had family and friends killed when the US revealed their desire to leave.

I think we owe Latin America, Central America in particular, for the horrendous way we treated them for two hundred years. It is ironic that I read people talking about 'Banana Republics' without knowing the history of the term. Google United Fruit sometime.

It is untrue..that we have opened our borders to everyone..we turn people away every day..and we deport people every day.
So you are good with a stampede where people die and we don't know who is coming in?... really?....

I see a lot of pissed off Negroes, legal Hispanics, and other low-wage workers in the near future, after they lose their jobs to those Venezuelans.

Good way to gain more Trump voters. :laughing0301:

So you are good with a stampede where people die and we don't know who is coming in?... really?....
Don't recall saying that at all? I'm OK with basically acknowledging an existing reality..these people are here...and I think legitimizing them is what will ultimately control them.

If we had a coherent immigration policy that addressed this issue....and allowed the orderly processing of asylum seekers...we'd see no stampedes...just a patient line.

You do know that in the vast majority of cases we know who is coming in. They usually wave their asylum papers wildly at the first official, and are pathetically grateful to give them their names.

Forum List

Back