What do you think of legal Immigration?

Im fine with legal immigration but It needs to be done with a balance and done with intention and a plan.
What we have no going on in the U.S. is completely out of balance... primarily only allowing in mostly poor
by the millions when we already have our own poor and displaced.
In 2010 there were only 78,000 from all of Europe i dont know what it is today but Im sure its less while we are letting in millions primarily from only one region of the world.
Its because we have idiots in charge for years now.

Do you support legal Immigration and If so only from europe or other world regions too?
In the United States, legal immigration is illegal.

Trying to get in legitimately is like Hunter Biden's daughter trying to join Potato head and the family for Christmas.

1695307424757.png

Do you support legal Immigration and If so only from europe or other world regions too?
I think that with 330 million in the US that it is time for us to curtail immigration.

Only have immigration for legitimate marriages and adoption. Maybe a thousand or so slots each year for the very productive.

Definitely no more Blacks or Browns. We have far too many of them already.

It needs to be stopped. Our borders should be shut air-tight. Nobody in or out unless we know the who, where, when and why for the travel. We also need a real, true accounting of every individual in this country and where any American citizens overseas are (and why)

We need to shut it down completely and deport about 140 million. Reinstate the quotas in place since 1920 or so., It will take 20 years to build back out infrasturucture, upgrade the education system and restore the culture back to its previous outstanding levels of standards.

Brown culture is more closely aligned to white values than the so-called black culture. Perhaps we are looking in the wrong place for a ethnic tidying-up.

It's simple really, ask yourself as a white person, what ethnicity you would rather see move next door to you and go down the ethnicity list from there.....My bet is US blacks would be last.

Forum List

Back