What do you think of legal Immigration?

Society has always been mandated by a peer pressure society and I am sure you used the correct hand to write with because that also is a social phenomenon which was wrong in those golden societies.

Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”–James Russell Lowell.

I'm left handed, actually; I never had anybody tell me not to be. That's crap you make up, since you don't know anything.

Yes indeed she is but she is NOT from Okiehoma where the Cherokee nation is.

Cherokees are all over, including in South Carolina and Louisiana among other tribal homes, not just Oklahoma. Those are John Ross's Cherokees, mostly from Georgia and Tennessee. My grandmother on my mother's side was Cherokee, raised near Wilburton. Cherokees adopted a lot of whites; Chief John Ross was only 1/8th Cherokee for instance, and mostly Scottish. He was the Chief that got a lot of them killed on the Trail of Tears. Not a lot of indians wanted to live on the reservations, too many thieves, rapists, and violent drunks overrunning those shitholes.

Last edited:
Cherokees are all over, including in South Carolina and Louisiana among other tribal homes, not just Oklahoma. Those are John Ross's Cherokees, mostly from Georgia and Tennessee. My grandmother on my mother's side was Cherokee, raised near Wilburton. Cherokees adopted a lot of whites; Chief John Ross was only 1/8th Cherokee for instance, and mostly Scottish.
I never said anything was in Okiehoma but the Cherokee Nation.

Nothing wrong with being proud of obeying and enforcing the Law and Righteousness over criminality.

No, not a prison… a private gated community with proper security. You can leave anytime, you just can’t come back or take anything with you.
Yeah. i get it. You're a fascist. Fuck off.

Forum List

Back