What do you think about the burning of books and flags?

• books are just paper

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • books are more than paper

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • flags are just cloth

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • flags are more than cloth

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Well, the flag is more than cloth, but unless it's the Bible, I don't really give a hoot what people decide to do with books.

No, I think there should be a law against everything.

Woops, already is, never mind.

Now all we have to do is round up anyone who opposes the DNC to enforce these laws.

No, I think there should be a law against everything.

Woops, already is, never mind.

Now all we have to do is round up anyone who opposes the DNC to enforce these laws.

True dat

I look at it this way, increasingly more and more children can't even read thanks to government run education, so why burn the books Leftists?

All kids need to know is their pronouns and to keep up with their hormone injection and blame older white conservative males for all their problems.

Life is just that simple.

Constitution-Banging Bullies Are of the Same Ilk As Theocrats

Burning the Koran is a good thing. But the ruling class's Constitution forces us to be nice to this human-sacrifice religion. It's lame for the authorized Right to get around that by saying that it's a political movement and not a religion.

Notice how the Jihaddy Daddy waved the Constitution at Trump's travel ban. So did the Courts. How much longer must we have to put up with this elitist anti-democratic manifesto, which was written in the horse-and-buggy era?

Once again it's only half an argument. Left wingers won a supreme court decision forty years ago where the 1st Amendment right to free speech authorizes citizens to trash Old Glory at will. Nobody is going to stop you from using a book for kindling. On the other hand when the government burns the Flag and books as an official act you have to sit up and take notice.

Forum List

Back