What do you supposed is going through Mitt's mind?

the solution is to not take that money from the states to begin with and if the money has already been taken by the feds, why not try to get some of it back?

why does someone need to explain this to you?

You must understand, Ravi believes the Feds should change her tampons...

that would be like trying to put clean fill into the grand canyon

Stay classy!

ron_burgundy2_180.jpg

Typical Lefty thinking.
I did not mind one bit as to how Greensberg, Kansas used my tax dollars. They did it right and it did not cost as much per person to help them.
I objected to my tax dollars being spent with Katrina and the way it was wasted when FEMA controlled everything. It cost almost three times as much per person to help them.
States would make the rules not the Feds. States know what is best, along with the cities as to how the money should be spent with input by the people themselves. Just like they did in Greensburg.
Why do the left always seem to think that freedom from the FEDS means no oversight?

how doesnt fema fall under the role of the federal government in protecting its people?
:lol: I guess she doesn't know what FEMA stands for....

I know exactly what FEMA stands for.
FEDS are suppose to protect Americans from threats from abroad and it's boarders.Not Natural Distaters.
I can't help it if you can't understand how much better Greensburg was run compaired by Katrina.
Disasters should be controlled within the States.

The States don't have to take FEMA money. You are failing here.

Regardless, why would you want money taken from your state and given to another state with no oversight as to how the money is spent???

the solution is to not take that money from the states to begin with and if the money has already been taken by the feds, why not try to get some of it back?

I disagree. I am certain Ravi is capable of changing her own tampons.

She just thinks the Feds should pay for them.

What's wrong with shifting the responsibility from FEMA to the states and private companies?

FEMA takes money from state taxpayers to redistribute to states.

:eusa_eh:

How does another layer of bureaucracy make things more effective? How does another layer of bureaucracy make things more cost effective?

Regardless, why would you want money taken from your state and given to another state with no oversight as to how the money is spent???

When the Bible belt gets hit with Tornadoes and other punishments from god, federal as well as state monies are used for recovery and cleanup and more. That means we 'the people' of the USA take care of 'our' own.
States are NOT on their own

Nobody is saying States should be on their own.
We are saying when States have the freedom in how to use the Federal Emergency Management money it is cheaper and run much better, rather than the FEDs telling you how each State must use it.

I disagree. I am certain Ravi is capable of changing her own tampons.

She just thinks the Feds should pay for them.

I stand corrected.

I bet he and Team Romney will hunker down for a large portion of the day trying to figure out how they can get Romney's face footage in New Jersey, New York, and Virginia without appearing to be the craven asshole that he is.

You could be right. It would be no easy trick to get his face around the craven asshole Obama's face. Maybe Obama will get a Nobel Peace Prize for his weather reporting, he's gotten a Nobel Peace Prize for less.

And now from weather onto the daily troll report. Once again heading our list ... Ravi ...

how doesnt fema fall under the role of the federal government in protecting its people?

FEDS are suppose to protect Americans from threats from abroad and it's boarders.Not Natural Distaters.
I can't help it if you can't understand how much better Greensburg was run compaired by Katrina.

How are natural disasters not a threat? Tell me did sandy just affect one state or 14?

Look I understand your pee sized brain thinks you are right, but your not. Protecting the us before and after is an affair at all levels.

Oh course you are all for state rights till a state decides they want to ban large sodas. Then you bitch and whine.

How are natural disasters not a threat? Tell me did sandy just affect one state or 14?

Look I understand your pee sized brain thinks you are right, but your not. Protecting the us before and after is an affair at all levels.

Oh course you are all for state rights till a state decides they want to ban large sodas. Then you bitch and whine.

Can you show me the link you're referring to where people who criticized NY For large sodas called on the Federal government to prevent them from doing that?

The "State" didn't, the Mayor did by fiat.

Doofus.

Can you show me the link you're referring to where people who criticized NY For large sodas called on the Federal government to prevent them from doing that?

Nope because that wasn't my point, but thank you for trying anyways.

I think you should read post # 45.
The Mayor of New York City did that, not the State.

I bet he and Team Romney will hunker down for a large portion of the day trying to figure out how they can get Romney's face footage in New Jersey, New York, and Virginia without appearing to be the craven asshole that he is.

I suspect a lot more than ever goes through your mind on any given day.

When the Bible belt gets hit with Tornadoes and other punishments from god, federal as well as state monies are used for recovery and cleanup and more. That means we 'the people' of the USA take care of 'our' own.

Nobody is saying States should be on their own.
We are saying when States have the freedom in how to use the Federal Emergency Management money it is cheaper and run much better, rather than the FEDs telling you how each State must use it.

Liar!!! :lol:

quote: "the solution is to not take that money from the states to begin with" :eusa_whistle:

hello?

You have it backwards Ravi.
FEMA rules over the States and private sector.
You have to abide by FEMA rules in order to use the money, let alone even get it. That is not working with the states or private sector. That is FEMA controlling the States.
When freedom on how to use the funds is given to the states. It works much better.

You mean Romney isn't hiding in Paris as he was during Nam? Veterans Against Draft Dodger Mitt Romney | Facebook

"Mitt Romney actively demonstrated in favor of the Vietnam draft and his peers going to war, but he dodged the draft! Mitt Romney's own sons never served in the military but he has no problems with other people being in harms way!"

In a very real way, that's exactly what Mittens is doing. He pretends to be doing something important. He's very good at that. But, really, he doesn't do much except try to keep up with what the rw's want to hear.

looks like obama is hunkered down in his Command Center, making hay on what a great job hes doing, where he should have been the night we had 4 men killed:eusa_whistle:

I think you should read post # 45.
The Mayor of New York City did that, not the State.

i read post 45, its still stupid. Its the Job of the fed to handle these sorts of issues, when the states request aid.

Again your wrong, go away.

hello?

WHAT????

You mean "god" beats the crap out of his believers but then does NOTHING to help them rebuild?

Gee Whiz

Imagine that.

I doubt your partisan link. AND a widespread disaster, such as Katrina and now Sandy, affects the entire country. I bet even Chris Christie won't turn down any help he can get.

You seem angry.

Me, I like America and want to see it thrive.

Forum List

Back