What do you supposed is going through Mitt's mind?

I bet he and Team Romney will hunker down for a large portion of the day trying to figure out how they can get Romney's face footage in New Jersey, New York, and Virginia without appearing to be the craven asshole that he is.

What the fuck am I going to do with all these cans of shit. I don't eat canned food and the Red Cross doesn't want them. Now I'm going to look like a fool with all these cans of shit. Maybe I can get the dog to eat them? No, he ran away after I terrorized him. Maybe if we store them in a dumpster, no one will notice.

r-MITT-ROMNEY-CANCELS-large570.jpg

Romney bagging cans of shit.

Ways to Give | Red Cross

Unsolicited, spontaneous donations of goods and services, though well-intentioned, have hidden costs and pose a number of complications for relief efforts.

For these reasons, the Red Cross is unable to accept any large collections of items, such as used clothing, hygiene items, furniture, toys and canned goods. Nor are we able to accept small, individual donations of these items. Unfortunately, the Red Cross does not have the resources to process these types of donations properly.

You gotta admit. Seeing Mitt bag cans of food he would never eat himself to send to a Red Cross who said, "We don't want your shit Mitt" is pretty darn hilarious. He didn't even bother to call them or ask them. He just "knew". Like Bush "knew". It was a "gut feeling".

I bet he had to wash and wash with expensive and perfumed soap to get out the stink of "Can".

His campaign. Mitten wisely decided last week to give no more interviews to the press. He sure would have gotten clobbered over this now if he did.

He's a coward to hide from the press.

ESADMF....

His point is still correct and you assholes just needs something else to crow about as the U.S.S. Obamtanic slips below the waves.

Can you dickweeds be any more desperate ?

Take it easy on the radical left

Papa Obama will become, only the sixth president in the last 100 years to lose re-election...

They are having a hard time with it as this 'bag of hot air" falls down

obamabust-i2403.jpg

I am ROTFLMAO

The Obamaburg......full of gas

....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:......

What do you supposed is going through Mitt's mind?

Probably the same thing that is going through most US voter's minds

The unemployment rate is still higher than when Papa Obama took office

Why how dare he suggest freedom to the states.
Never mind that it is Constitutional and that the States and private sector do it much better that the Feds.

Privatize! :eusa_shhh:

Good idea. Make money off people suffering. What if they don't have the money. Oops, guess we let them die. Or, we can take their first born and use them as "cannon fodder" after they grow up.

So many possibilities.

Did you notice how quiet Romney was during this storm. Imagine if they did privatize like he loves. The poor would literally be in the street.

Last edited:
In just a few more months I will be sleeping in the WH....
But I'm not gonna be sleeping much if you know what I mean...
Insert Romney laugh here... "heh hehh hhehh hheeeh hehe ".....

Yeah sure
another fool that bought the "hope & change" crap

New Yorkers prepared for fourth night of darkness

Unrest growing among NJ, NY citizens: Dumpster diving for food, fist fights over fuel, tempers flare in Sandy aftermath

Obama Refuses to Answer About Storm Victims’ Frustrations

Good thing we have all that gov't
No doubt the Post Office will come in to help
:eusa_whistle:

Papa Obama could not save the lives of our Ambassador and his associates
but he can help these millions

sure

His powers only work when he get's the OK from Michelle and Valerie.

In just a few more months I will be sleeping in the WH....
But I'm not gonna be sleeping much if you know what I mean...
Insert Romney laugh here... "heh hehh hhehh hheeeh hehe ".....

OMG! Manwhore Jeff Gannon, famous service provider to the Bush White House, is posting here!

jeff-gannon1.jpg

Privatize! :eusa_shhh:

Good idea. Make money off people suffering. What if they don't have the money. Oops, guess we let them die. Or, we can take their first born and use them as "cannon fodder" after they grow up.

So many possibilities.

Did you notice how quiet Romney was d.uring this storm. Imagine if they did privatize like he loves. The poor would literally be in the street.
Did you notice how quiet Romney was during this storm.

He knows better than to steal Obama's thunder. Oh, wait, Obama was campaigning and didn't have any thunder. :rolleyes:

His campaign. Mitten wisely decided last week to give no more interviews to the press. He sure would have gotten clobbered over this now if he did.

He's a coward to hide from the press.

In fairness, Obama did the same thing in 2008. The difference is that everyone and their cat knew Obama was going to cream McCain so the status-quo was to Obama's benefit. The status-quo is to Romney's injury; another silly tactical mistake by his campaign.

When Henneman and Heilman (sp?)--the guys who wrote Game Change--publish their book about this campaign, look for words like "unprecedented", "novel approach", "unorthodox", "silly", "stupid", and "amateurish" when they describe the Governor's campaign strategy.

Forum List

Back