What do you supposed is going through Mitt's mind?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I bet he and Team Romney will hunker down for a large portion of the day trying to figure out how they can get Romney's face footage in New Jersey, New York, and Virginia without appearing to be the craven asshole that he is.

D'oh! :eusa_doh:

Mitt Romney’s comments in the early stages of the presidential campaign about the Federal Emergency Management Agency came back to haunt him Monday, as Hurricane Sandy made landfall with a vicious power.

At a June, 2011 GOP primary debate, the former Massachusetts governor endorsed shifting the responsibilities of FEMA to state governments and private companies.

After Sandy, Will Romney Support Funding for FEMA?

maybe he and side-kick Ryan might have given a little help beforehand in stead of waiting for the coast is clear signal from the weather service ...

Mitt Romney’s comments in the early stages of the presidential campaign about the Federal Emergency Management Agency came back to haunt him Monday, as Hurricane Sandy made landfall with a vicious power.

At a June, 2011 GOP primary debate, the former Massachusetts governor endorsed shifting the responsibilities of FEMA to state governments and private companies.

And, sure nuff, he's flip flopped on this - just as I said he would.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/258388-mitt-lies-again.html#post6247756

And, sure nuff, he's flip flopped on this - just as I said he would.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/258388-mitt-lies-again.html#post6247756

His campaign. Mitten wisely decided last week to give no more interviews to the press. He sure would have gotten clobbered over this now if he did.

He's a coward to hide from the press.

I bet he and Team Romney will hunker down for a large portion of the day trying to figure out how they can get Romney's face footage in New Jersey, New York, and Virginia without appearing to be the craven asshole that he is.

He's failing.

He and Ryan are holed up in hotels in Ohio but they did come out for a photo op with those 6 rolls of toilet paper that Queen Ann got at Costco and that cardboard box for some poor homeless person to live in.

Just saw footage of him campaigning in Ohio although, he's calling it a "storm relief event". This guy is a disaster himself.

He's failing.

He and Ryan are holed up in hotels in Ohio but they did come out for a photo op with those 6 rolls of toilet paper that Queen Ann got at Costco and that cardboard box for some poor homeless person to live in.

Just saw footage of him campaigning in Ohio although, he's calling it a "storm relief event". This guy is a disaster himself.
LOL, seriously? He just can't help himself apparently.

Why how dare he suggest freedom to the states.
Never mind that it is Constitutional and that the States and private sector do it much better that the Feds.

Maybe Mitt is reading the US Message board and he sees nervous Libs posting and he says!

I feel like I am days away from the WH!
The storm will be outta sight outta mind
But Benghazi lingers on.

Victory...

Thank you America,I can feel it.

His campaign. Mitten wisely decided last week to give no more interviews to the press. He sure would have gotten clobbered over this now if he did.

Obama went more than 7 weeks without a press conference. Where was your FAUXrage then, dumb ass?

I saw footage of him ignoring those embarrassing questions about his support of the potter who said 'gawd wants you to be pregnant from rape'.

Chicken shit coward won't talk to to any press between now and the election.

Forum List

Back